/trek/

Hungover Jadzia edition

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/76t8r4/windows_10_fall_creators_update1709_megathread/
strawpoll.me/14200980
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Windows is almost done scrapping my /trek/ folder. Not sure why all the circles haven't finished loading. I've got about 500 more files left. 129 pictures of Riker. Christ.

BAJORAN WORKERS, THEIR ATTENTION NEEDED
KIRA NERYS' MOTHER, HER LEGS SPREAD WIDE AND HER WOMANHOOD THROBBING. GUL DUKAT'S PENIS, ERECT AND THROBBING. DUKAT AND NERYS' MOTHER, THEIR SCREAMS REACHING THE CELESTIAL TEMPLE. DUKAT'S CHAMBERMAID, HER SIGHS DESPONDENT. DUKAT'S NEIGHBORS BANGING THEIR WALLS. DUKAT'S SEED AND NERYS' MOTHER'S WOMB. THE BED WITH SHEETS SOILED. DUKAT'S OFFICERS WITH NEW FOOTAGE IN THEIR MAILBOXES.

MIR'ATH WITH SAILS UNFURLED

Can we agree that Jadzia is worst Dax host?

I don't understand what this thing is.

man arms

And then this happened.

literally 1 le upboat for le rick & morty man

the Windows 10 Fall Creator's Update has a new feature in the Photos app. Like Facebook, it uses algorithms to recognize faces. It will then group your pictures into "people". So all of my Riker pics are grouped together, Picard, the fucking androgynous person, etc.

It's done scanning the photos, but I'm still waiting for those circles to render. I'm not at 175 Riker pics. I might see if I can get it to distinguish between normal Riker and Fat Riker.

Meant to post a pic of an example.

seems like it could maybe border on being useful. you've got that some one twice.

Is STD the first show without a single fappable non-meme waifu?

I always hated Bashir.

you must be forgetting someone

Yeah I have a bunch of duplicates. I just scrap the threads off the archives to fill up my /trek/. So yeah, there's gonna be duplicates. I'll run a duplicate remover eventually to clean it up. Currently at 2.44GB hah.

Can you make it organise them into folders too, or is that a function of what it's already doing?

What's the line here? I forget.

BOARDWALK

ah, good an aging burn victim cosplaying as skrillex . HOT!

MARKETPLACE

I'm not sure. I haven't got to play with it too much, so I'm not sure if that feature would be there. I'm hoping it'll do that though, cause I have a shit ton of pics for various shows that need to be organized that way.

PLAZZAO

Anyone got the image of Pine in Shatner's outfit that was the OP of the last two threads?

TEN FORWARD

>human
wut?

I can see it so clearly

She was injured in a space battle, that thing on her head is just an implanted device.

Why didn't they just heal the injury like every other fucking Star Trek show?

Why was Vash so fash?

Subspace.

Blind Willie Johnson

So they didn't heal her because technobabble?
Thank god I'm not watching this shit. It sounds so awful.

That's just the answer to every problem that seems that arise, I don't even know what episode you're talking about

>because technobabble

technobabble is at the heart of the franchise

why is all fuyzzy and glowy?

It really isn't.
Its a crutch used by bad writers.
The episodes in the franchise with heavy technobabble are usually the worst.

I don't know what you're talking about. You must be in love

Why don't they just fix Geordi's eyes? Future medicine isn't perfect, especially not so early on.

>Why don't they just fix Geordi's eyes?
Because Geordi declined the procedure to fix his eyes.
Do you even know the characters you are referencing?

Alright, bad example. Why not heal Ira Graves, or put Vina back together properly? They can't fix everything. Maybe an injury is just a good excuse to enhance yourself, if you're going under the knife anyway you may as well upgrade.

whats the nbame of this program

Because the chick in question's injuries aren't that bad.
Hell TOS could have just stuck a dermal regenerator on her and called it a day.

I don't remember seeing her injuries, or how she was injured, maybe a conn panel explosion?

That's what I assumed.
And in TOS era they can just heal that.

Medical technology progressed a lot in 10 years.

It's the Windows 10 Photo application. This stuff is included in the Fall Creators Update. That update started deploying about a week ago. Just be careful, some folks have reported issues with the update. Pretty normal with an update this big.

Here's a list of changes (on plebbit): reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/76t8r4/windows_10_fall_creators_update1709_megathread/

Oh please Discovery has better tech than TOS despite taking place 10 years earlier.

Is there anything comfier than Picard's suede jacket?
strawpoll.me/14200980

>two Dukat folders

Gee, user!

Come and discuss all the Treks:

discord.gg/7bR8axt

Fuck off. Why would I do that if I can discuss it here

>tfw you have over 500 pictures of Riker on your phone

I lied, haven't hit 500 yet

>std posters in a /trek/ thread

Should be miles with the phaser. And he should be smiling

Took a look in them and yeah, not sure what was up with that. I figure it out sometime later.

NICE.

Where's all the Sisko pictures? Isn't it about time /trek/ gets BLACKED by Our People?

What is the comfiest TNG episode?

>you will never get stoned with Riker on weird space edibles and watch him eat dozens of replicated chicken bakes from Costco

Unacceptable.

>BAJORANS GET OUT, REEEEEEEEE

>they rather pour money into maximum pleb tier like the 10^6th Shit Trek implementation and The Expanse instead of finally making a Revelation Space adaption

fuck all of them and fuck all of you faggots watching this crap. you disgust me.

;_; feels bad man
Have you read House of Suns?

is bashirfaggot a boy or a girl(male)?

Nice legs

Data's Day

Good idea. I haven't seen that one in ages.

There'd better be another actress I become infatuated with and added to this by the time I finish ENT.

Thinking about it again really makes me appreciate how unique and special Star Trek is/was. I fucking love Star Trek.

What are some tng wallpapers?

I really like Sisko with hair. I wish he had kept it.

I miss the ridiculous aliens that they had, even in TNG. I like that they made an effort to make them seem bizarrely "other" even if i was kinda cheap looking.

Truly a handsome race.

Maybe it's my naive, trusting nature, but I think BF is really a female and if she is a girl (male) it wouldn't matter to me

Being a costume designer for that show must have been pretty fun

Sheliaks are aesthetic as fuck

>Michelle Forbes
Nor children. What a shame

>tfw Jadzia is just an allegory for trannies
worst trekfu
ds9 confirmed fake and gay
ds9=discovery

It's not too late, is it? I'd sure as hell try to impregnate her still anyhow.

So far people have liked Discords in /cgl and /jp threads, not sure why you people not into it.

>It's not too late, is it?
Doubles says its much too late.

I'm watching TNG episodes as I read the thread. I don't want to have to listen to people talking.

>Last time on Babby Star Trek...
>...and now the conclusion.

What's the difference between Jadzia and the wormhole?
There's a few alien species who haven't been inside the wormhole yet.

>So far people have liked Discords in /cgl and /jp

What are you? Some kind of autist that wants to be the ruler of as many discords as possible or something?

I think one of my favorite things about TNG is anytime Data says out loud what an idiom means. That definitely should be part of a drinking game

no

>Talks about Jadzia
>Posts picture of Best Dax

Do people have to talk on mic? Cause... reasons.

Will you be my girlfriend?

>reasons
It's okay, user. Most of us have autism

Riker on a Klingon warship is surprisingly comfy.

That's the joke sweetie. Ezri is making fun of the inferior Jadzia.

> I cannot reproduce your performance if I cannot see your feet.
Did TNG predict Sup Forums