Name a better late night show

Hint: YOU FUCKING CAN'T.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fpbOEoRrHyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Craig Ferguson.

Even if you found me the best tasting piece of shit in the world I still wouldn't eat it.

Conan

Late night TV is pure cancerous faggotry.

>haha le drumpf is orange
>audience starts laughing and clapping frenetically

this

Did Conan or Craig manage to harness the raw, indescribable power of YouTube commenters to combat cable companies attempting to charge for stable internet speeds?
youtube.com/watch?v=fpbOEoRrHyU

I don't think so.

Except Oliver's Trump jokes are actually funny.

found the retarded Sup Forums poster

By Allah's will you will be stuck

t. eunuch

he's the one who started the drumpf thing user

Hahaha le drumpf I mean drumpfy dropf like drumpffffff make dolan drumpf again hehe

I liked the Confederacy segment, but I would've liked them to go into more detail about how Southern states disregarded states rights when it didn't suit them.

No they aren't.

My God, this board really is reddit by a different name.

Is he the drumpft guy or the two scoops guy?

Drumpf guy.

Pity. I like the two scoops guy better then because I love ice cream.

This show was great and then Trump was elected and now it's just "DAE hate donal bomp?"

Except Oliver doesn't mock Trump just for the sake of mocking Trump.

The topics he covers are interesting but he's just not fucking funny.

Craig is king at any rate and will not be getting topped any time soon, especially now that they butchered Late Late into a Youtube meme generator

Makes extremely little difference to me at this point

Craig was the best late night host of our time.

The fight was going on long before that worthless pos jumped onto the band wagon.

Where's Chad Ferguson when you need him?

whoever made this was absolutely seething

>current year
>watching corporate brainwashing

Not him but that makes you a retard. I fucking hate all you idiots who only started paying attention to politics in 2015 and do not give A SINGLE FUCK about policy (unless Trump turns it into a meme, like the wall).

Pretty much wrong on every count but I know your type loves their outrage so by all means go on

BRITBONGS:
You are not allowed on this board until you take this goblin back to your "kingdom".

t. seething eunuch

Good job proving his point
>inb4 some extremely imaginative comment like SEETHING etc...
YAWN.......

Butthurt samefagging.

Yawn...

>Name a better late night show

You're right, I can't. They are all the exact same thing except different hosts come on every 30 minutes to tell the same jokes. They are all equally boring.

Maybe you retards should stop paying him then. He was and Is a literal nobody here.

Do I get some sort of reward?

Fpbp

Americans fucking worship a british reject

I've seen some british comedians, some are the best, some are fucking garbage. If oliveboy can't make it in england, fucking hell...

I like most of his shows but the cyberbulling one and a couple more that nehiter Oliver nor his team knows shit about but talk anyway just because

best show of 2017

My step watches this. Whenever I hear him shouting it just reminds me so blatantly of that mouth piece in v for vendetta.

Full Frontal is more fun.