youtube.com/watch?v=bXaDtAtpLPs
youtu.be/25GKkfXJUVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The day Kathleen Kennedy took over

I can't

When this first popped up.

inb4 porgs

The day Disney acquired Lucas Arts.

Yoda has lived alone for nearly twenty years and probably hasn't spoken to another living soul in that time. Luke shows up and Yoda gets so excited! All Yoda wants to do is create some bantz. But Luke is rude and condescending to him the whole time. So Yoda gets depressed.

When Ben Quadinaros' pod racer blew up :'(

That's an easy one.

He was the chosen one

Name a funnier moment in the Star Wars movies

yup

>filname

Daily reminder that Snoke is the Emperor, who didn't die when being thrown off. When Vader was the 'chosen one' to 'bring balance to the force', the balance wasn't until he died. Which was to balance out the Dark and Light side, with Luke and Emperor being the two different sides. Rey has been created by the 'Light' side to kill Snoke, but will probably turn evil (or I hope so) forcing Kylo to become the Light side dude to balance it out.

Breaks my heart everytime

You could probably name a sadder moment. Yoda dying, Luke not being able to save his father, Han getting turned to Carbonite in front of Leia, the ending of Empire Strikes Back is bleak, the acting from the prequels is pretty sad.

But what you can't do, is name a better acted scene then this.

Han being frozen was never that sad to me. His line "I know" gets me hyped I can't be sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=bXaDtAtpLPs

WE WUZ STOHMTROOPAHS!

>The prequels ruined star wars
If you believe this you're a manchild

Are you threatening me master jedi?

When the porg awakened

does this station use Flash?

reminds me of the voice over of this scene Sup Forums did. it was pretty good t b h

SAND

You can like the prequels all you want but there are plenty of good reasons they're mediocre films. They might be fun to watch but as a film they're shit compared to the OT. If you believe contrary you're literally a brainlet.

He spoke to obiwan and quigon all the time

Why does this screenshot look so good, in terms of visual quality and aesthetic? Not at all like I remember the prequels.

Because black people have never existed before in Star Wars, right?

That's a gorilla, they don't exist in Star Wars

This, there is more than just one type of black people

They are making a shit Han Solo movie that no actor can carry instead of Tatooine Adventures of Ewan McGregor potraying Obi-wan
Fuck Disney

Exactly, they're mediocre; they have really good things and really bad things. And its not like the OT is leagues better either. But the point is that people get so hyperbolic about the prequels, holding them to some impossible standard that no other movies ever get held to.

Me walking out of episode 1
And 2
And 3

The prequels have a great aesthetic, marred by occasional moments of aged cgi

;_;7

>really good things

Duel of the Fates

End of list.

I think that Order 66 was pretty goddamn sad, john william's music makes it
also when han died. chewie's scream of rage and pain made me upset.
obviously, your moment with obi wan on mustafar. i know it's acting and all, but i can't even imagine obiwan's emotions during that fight
oh and when qui gon died

>EU fans suddenly think they're better than NuStarWars fans

there's no need to fight, you're all terrible with shit stories

I get the feels when padme and anakin get married.

Dead people.

Yoda: Hello Qui-Gon, how are you? Any change in your mood? A new hobbie? Meet any interesting people?
Qui-Gon: Nope, still dead.
Yoda: Want to pplay game of Dejarik?
Qui-Gon: You know I am incorporeal and can't touch things.
Yoda: *sigh* Okay, lets talk about the force for the millionth time.

the saddest moment was the first time i actually watched a star wars movie

because i was so disappointed

Sheev had that blue guy as an interior decorator following him around all the time so of course he had an aesthetic as fuck office.

yo yo yo

I like yo yos. Do kids still play with them?

>tfw black

sorry, but if they had to use a black actor why get the most ugly monkey looking nigger around

lando and mace are fine but in cant stand Boyegas face

Luke being unable to save his dad makes me immensely sad. I just recently watched ROTJ and I'm still traumatized.

They already had white-features black man, Lando was a product of his time, and so is Finn.

What, are you ~15?

Honestly kid, whatever gave you the idea you should post?

The Senate will decide your fate, trips.

>It's a volcanic planet. You'll be safe there.
>Episode II Jango copypasta
>sand
>lost the will to live
>50s diner

Fucking hell what a goldmine. For all the flaws the prequels had at least they were a wild ride.

Lando didn't have black features user

nice link retard but youre right its the GOAT scene
unfucked link here youtu.be/25GKkfXJUVU

The day George Lucas decided to release the Special Edition versions of the original trilogy instead of just leaving them alone.

I meant to imply he had white features. Mace Windu struck a nice balance.

I am the senate

>See thread
>No Vader's bald comfy grandpa looking death as he redeems himself and says goodbye to his son
wtf is wrong your you people
you don't even know how to feel

>Yoda dying
No. Yoda dying was the result of bad writing. They went for the safe plot choice of saving Han, blowing up the second death Star and killing the emperor and Yoda didn't fit anywhere, so they just paid a tribute to him. I was 8 when I first saw RotJ and even then I thought it was stupid.
>Luke not being able to save his father, Han getting turned to Carbonite in front of Leia, the ending of Empire Strikes Back is bleak, the acting from the prequels is pretty sad.
>But what you can't do, is name a better acted scene then this.
10/10 opinion besides that small slip up at the beginning, grats.

that one ewok crying over his buddy's corpse

or han being carbonited

This wrecked me. I nearly cried because I am a pushy with daddy issues desu.

Man, why does everyone act like Vader redeemed himself? All he did was not allow Sidious to kill his son. Instead, he killed him (the way all Sith did, apprentice betraying the master). He offered this to Luke way earlier. He could have given a shit about the light side. Anakin was always a selfish person motivated by fear of losing the people he cared about.