Would you press that button? Answer honestly

Would you press that button? Answer honestly.

Yes,hell,I'd probably shoot a guy for million dollars.

i would put an autoclicker on that shit

If I press it multiple times do i get more money?

it's a stupid concept. we all know that 99.99% of people would push that stupid button.

Taken the population distribution in the world into consideration, I'd put it under a jackhammer and leave it there for a month.

I'd agonize over it for a little bit, but yeah I almost certainly would.

Haven't seen the movie what does it do

This is only an issue for progressive types.
Look at those two fucks seriously considering as if they had any such authority.

I'm an atheist but at least I'm not so retarded to think that I'M god.
>hurr muh population control
>hurr muh eugenics
>hurr mankind is a virus juss like in da matrix

This movie went in a really weird direction

I'd press it 10 times and invest it

No because I understand nothing is ever free and not easily scammed.

ME ON THE LEFT

I press, get whatever reward

Next person presses, I die

seems pretty straightforward how this scam goes

I'd just not press it, too many opaque consequences

You get a million dollars but someone you don't know dies

What if they made it 100% clear that the person who dies is someone you don't know and whose death won't have any serious impact on your life, and that you can't die from someone else pressing the button?

Yes

Still a ton of opaque variables, the only way I'd do it is if I could be promised with 100% certainty that the only consequence from pushing this button that I would ever have any interaction with is the monetary reward.

Someone connected to the people who have the button could kill me button or no button, kill my family with button presses, etc etc

This movie was so fucking bad. I don't say this often but this was truly terrible with no redeeming features whatsoever.

Shittiest concept for a movie ever. I'd be pressing that button before he had even finished his sentence.

It couldn't be more fucking obvious that pressing the button will seriously affect me in some way, I wouldn't be stupid enough to press it. If I had some kind of guarantee that a random person out of 8 billion people would die, then fine. But this monkey's paw/malicious genie bullshit? No thanks.

It's one of those things where the premise is infinitely more interesting than how it's eventually executed.

Kek this

I'd sell it for $950,000 to someone willing to press it

This. i'd give at least 100 hard presses before wallowing back to my cave

>They press it and you die.

I have a much more interesting idea for a movie:

"Would you suck dick on camera for a million dollars?"

>Starring literally every A-list Hollywood actress

What if I dropped it upside down landing on the button?

cont.
Then I'd just donate all the money into hospitals and cancer research. If I'm fucked somehow for pressing the button I don't mind, I'd die content.

don't actresses get paid millions to act?
why get one million for something that will ruin it?

The fuck is going on with Indonesia

that would be a 0.5x A press
You have to release it for it to count as a full press.

What if you installed it under a kids trampoline?
Every time a kid jumps the button gets pushed.

you die

Chandler?

There's no such thing as a half-A press.

The joke is that this is what all the top actresses already did. unless you're just being sarcastic

Forget Indonesia. Look at Nigeria. That number, 160 million, is from 2009. It's 2017 and they're now at 200 million. It's completely out of control, experts are predicting that they'll equal the USA in 2050 or so (at around 450 million for each).

i'd press it 7 billion times tbqh

i'd press the button then destroy the box and also kill the guy that gave it to me

not on camera. bitches will take it up the ass for the part as long as public doesn't know

What if you throw the box n a spin, so that it might land on the button, pressing it. That way it's not your fault, it's the universe's fault. if God didn't want the button pressed all he'd have to do is not have it land on the top

All right, what about if I took the box and walked into a kids playground and dropped it there?
Kids naturally curious couldn't resist pressing the button, what would happen then? I couldn't possibly die because I didn't press the button.

yes that's how it works

So then if I saw someone being handed the box and rushed in to press it multiple times, the one it was handed to would die?
What if I was handed the box and I left it on the counter, but then my kid naturally curious would come in and press it. It wasn't my intention to let the kid press it, it just happened accidentaly. What would happen then?

it could be anyone but not the person pressing so yes if your son starts mashing it, you could die

what the fuck, thats so easy though

it should start off with someone you dont know then get closer and closer until it kills a family member, would ramp up the tension

are you genuinely retarded?