Which silly or joke villain needs a gritty reboot? What would it be like?

Which silly or joke villain needs a gritty reboot? What would it be like?

Scarface needs to snort more coke

>Scarface
But he doesn't have a nose

How do we make Polka-Dot man cool and edgy?

Shit, calendar man already got his. What about like, kite man?

hell yeah

Please god make it happen. Kite man has been my favourite villain ever since I watched that one episode of BtBatB as a kid.

Make him Polka-Point man

He makes an asbestos bomb that releases an asbestos cloud that travels the world it also poisons mutants.

The scariest fucking part is that it will probably take years for asbestos-caused cancer to develop. He may poison you and you probably wouldn't even know that for some time.

He's really easy to make darker and edgier.

Make him like a purple man rapist type or something, only with a sick 'fro.

He kills people and grafts their eyes into his body because he's salty about going blind.

That's free.

At least he can only kill a max of 5 people.

>BtBatB as a kid
>BtBatB premiered over 8 years ago
fuck

nah, theyd eventually be rejected and hed have to hunt more to replace the decayed/rejected ones

Didn't Morrison already update him in his Batman run?

Is it weird that Ive been working on a batman story attempting to reinvent Killer Moth?

Can he be redeemed?

no that is super cool and i hope i can read it sometime in the future

I don't recall seeing him in Batman RIP or Batman INC.

Egg Fu, basically near everyone in Wonder Woman's rogues gallery that are not Greek-based.

He was in 52 and then he attacks a restaurant when Bruce and Jezebel are on a date during RIP

Egg Fu already got one.

Easy one, just say that Doctor No Face mutilated his own face because he didn't see himself as pure or perfect enough.

And no, Rorschach doesn't count.

so just a regular black man?

The Wall.
Would fit well with modern Marvel's leftist agenda.

Only the writers are leftist. Marvel the company is right-wing. It is a funny money funneling system.

>next year kids born in the new millenium will be able to use Sup Forums as if they're not using it now anyway

What the fuck, I started using this site in 2011, how can 6 goddamn years disappear so fast.

I mean broken glass wounds would hurt so I guess he is edgy as is.

Each dot is made with a different bodily humor, i.e. blood, sap, etc.

How do you fix perfection?

Speaking of Spidey Super Stories: The Funny Bunny, with no alterations at all, just put the Funny Bunny in a Marvel Knights comic.

Mr. A is the hero you dirty criminal scumbag.

Time just flies by when you're having fun!

There is good and there is evil, and it seems that you are evil.

what purpose would this serve, user?

Pressing the Sap Dot invokes famous MMA fighter Bob Sapp.

Like is Sapp summoned or does a tiny one pop out of the hole or does Polka-Dot Man just get the powers of Sapp?

Aw fuck, misread the OP. Guys guys, I promise, I'm an ally of justice.

All we need is Hazmat going rogue. Instant holocaust.

The Spot would be perfect if he's a reluctant assassin type thing.

>First issue could be someone threatening Jon and his family who want to use his power for reasons
>Jon won't do so because he's trying to turn his life around, people mention they have his wife and son hostage, they kill the wife to show they are serious, keep the coma kid as a bargaining chip so Jon will comply with them
>Each issue is about The Spot going around the world doing assassinations, thievery or something else while fighting and dealing with silly c-list villains
>The Spot tries to also redeem himself from villain to hero

I'm surprised this hasn't been done before

>sap

Fuck man, really? Ah shit. Is this what being an oldfriend is like?

So Funny Bunny is a little girl on the inside, being controlled like a puppet?
Spooky.

Funny Bunny is actually the corpse of the bully possessed by the ghost of the little girl. The girl had a degenerative heart condition and the shock of seeing her basket being crushed made her die of a sudden embolism/heart attack/medical thingy. The bully was strung up in an act of mob justice, but the girl used the power of her and her town's grief to rip herself from Death's maw and inhabit the body of the man who contributed to her death.

The bunny costume is to hide the sight and smell of rotting flesh. The girl is now pushed to cause more and more grief like her own to fuel her new decaying body.

Is that grimdarq enough?

Why not just make her a mutant instead of all this mystic bullshit for a Spider-Man villain?

Because I don't work for Fox?

Five Nights at Spidey's?

Spidey doesn't have enough mystic villains.

Who is the objective most incompetent villain?

Because that doesn't make it dark as fuck. Unless you just make that the way it happened, which changes nothing, really.
Because there would be no real moment between her dying and possesing the guy where anyone could explain that this is what is happening.

Sure why not.

There aren't any new ideas left. Just good ideas done shittily. There shouldn't be any shame in taking a good idea implemented shittily and implementing it well.