Does anyone remember Red Hot Riding Hood?

Does anyone remember Red Hot Riding Hood?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Tex-Averys-Droopy-Theatrical-Collection/dp/B000MTPA5Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484861946&sr=8-1&keywords=Tex Avery's Droopy
youtube.com/watch?v=v-nNhGikahU
youtube.com/watch?v=93vFp7VOw_E
youtube.com/watch?v=2omlPFPGk0A
dailymotion.com/video/x39wc0b
trueclassics.net/2013/09/28/the-screwy-genius-of-tex-avery-red-hot-riding-hood-1943/
dailymotion.com/video/x3m22u4_little-red-walking-hood-1937_shortfilms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course, need more animated chicks like that. Animated without the reliance of rotoscoping.

5/10
We've come a long way since.

Remember it was put in early years CN, together with other old WB cartoons. Guns, dark humor, mob life - these were definitely not for children. But fantastic.

remember her in Tom and Jerry movies?

like what? Elsa?

Where did we go wrong?

Are these the movies that nobody watched because Tom and Jerry talked?

I thought they didn't talk in the new ones.

Don't they just kinda tag along with whoever the main character is now? Like T&J meet Sherlock Homes or Jack and the Beanstalk?

In these movies yes.

Red Hot Riding Hood thread?
Yes

The only question is, "Who is going to be the next Preston Blair?"

I like this cartoon's message
>show girl is being perved on by some wolf guy, she tries to turn down his advances but he persists
>tables turn when the wolf starts getting hounded by some uggo gramma who is attempting to violently rape him
>yeah it doesn't feel so good when you're on the receiving end, does it Wolfy?
>the lesson is no means no, no matter how hot she is

How does Red figure in these new ones?

she usually has an active role.

I thought there wasn't any message.

>That black outfit
Red is perfect

I remember those days. There was a block called Toon Heads I think that would show the good old stuff.

I guess you can leave it to your own interpretation. It's not as hamfisted and obvious as a classic Disney moral, but that doesn't mean you can't find a lesson in there.

Red, Daphne and Ariel definitely gave me a love of redheads as a child

>You still can't get it on any home video release

Why

If they have Droopy, you'll be able to see some high quality Red

amazon.com/Tex-Averys-Droopy-Theatrical-Collection/dp/B000MTPA5Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1484861946&sr=8-1&keywords=Tex Avery's Droopy

>Shooting of Dan McGoo
>Wild and Woolfy

Its only 2/6 shorts, but it is something.

Reminder that the original ending of the cartoon had Granny marrying the Wolf in a shotgun wedding (With Tex Avery as the Justice of the peace) and then they both go to Red's show with a ton of half human half wolf children around them and Wolf clearly not looking happy.
>Rape
>Bestiality
>How in the hell can Granny still be pushing out babies?

Red makes a cameo in "Quest For Camelot"

1:53
youtube.com/watch?v=v-nNhGikahU

I believe they also included her stuff on the bonus disc for the Looney Tunes Platinum Edition Vol. 2 Blu-Ray as part of a sampling of Tex Avery's non-Looney Tunes work

And Tex Avery had his own show dedicated to his shorts.
youtube.com/watch?v=93vFp7VOw_E
youtube.com/watch?v=2omlPFPGk0A

It's a little difficult not to forget one of the biggest sex symbols in animation history.

Well might as well post this comic

ye

How many were unaware of the 6th Red short, Uncle Tom's Cabana?
dailymotion.com/video/x39wc0b

Amy Schumer

She doesn't even wear a hood!

『Hungry Like The Wolf』

Bump

>actually liking Tex Avery girls
why

PLOT TWIST

Shane Glines?

i have masturbated to this character quite a few times in the past

So, how did Tex Avery get away with creating Red Hot Riding Hood when the Hays Code few years prior ended up dooming Betty Boop to be a boring unmarried house wife?

>not liking Tex Avery girls
You're the one with some explaining to do, pal

>It may be surprising today to see exactly what Avery was able to get past the Production Code, but according to author Gary Morris, it was all by the director’s design. Knowing that the censors would reject some of the material he wanted to use, Avery devised even more outrageous gags and inserted them into the cartoon, realizing that once the most offensive gags were purged, the ones he really wanted to include would remain in the final product.

>Yet the censors’ biggest issue eventually came not from the Wolf’s lustiness, but from the proposed original ending, in which the Wolf is forced into a shotgun marriage with Grandma, and is later shown to have produced cubs with her. To the Production Code office, a long, phallic car, sexual panting, and erect body positions were okay, but comic evidence of “bestiality” was verboten. Instead, it was judged much more acceptable to end the cartoon with the Wolf putting a gun to either side of his head and blowing his own brains out.

>Yay, violence!
trueclassics.net/2013/09/28/the-screwy-genius-of-tex-avery-red-hot-riding-hood-1943/

WHAT A SWELL THREAD FOR BEST RED

TA HAAVE

Would you?

Red Hot Riding Hood is actually the second Little Red Riding Hood story that Tex directed. The first was "Little Red Walking Hood" that also involved a wolf lusting over Red (who is a midget apparently).

dailymotion.com/video/x3m22u4_little-red-walking-hood-1937_shortfilms