Tfw you'll never have an AIDA to call your own

>tfw you'll never have an AIDA to call your own

I wouldn't know what to do with it.

It's an obedient robot you can program for a multitude of things, I'm sure you can think of something.

She has such a pleasant smile

i'd rather have a sex-bo....i mean lmd of simmons. or karen page..or black widdow..or most other marvel ladies actually.

>or karen page
You mean Nebula

I always thought human looking robots were creepy.
If I'm gonna have a robot I at least want it to look like a robot.

>It's an obedient robot
Have you not been paying attention to its interactions with Radcliffe?

her too, or scarlet witch, or kate mara's 2 second cameo character, or hawkeye's wife, or misty knight, or jessica jones, or agent carter, or agent 13, or aunt may, and so on..and so on...

i dont know user, her face looks a little too perfect/angular. screams uncanny valley already to me

Okay, we get it, friend

im just saying, shes not that hot compared to other actresses in the universe

Is there really a reason to watch this now that Ghost Rider isn't here?

probably not, the shows been circling the drain for awhile ratings wise, now that the other shows/spin-offs are gearing up for production theyll likely let this one go

Whatever happened to the Terrigen crystals and fish pellets stuff they were setting up and then just dropped? Are they gonna just pretend that's not a thing anymore?

it's still happening, but nobody likes the inhumans, so they're ignoring it.

It happened. There are random new Inhumans around the world.

Why doesn't she have cat ears

I wouldn't mind an Agent Carter LMD with a hucow program

I realize, but didn't they establish because of the water cycle or whatever it was gonna fuck up the world and they had til a specific date.

It was how long until Terrigen reaches every place on Earth.

>Agent Carter LMD
sexbot joke aside, i wouldnt be surprised if that turned out to be a gimick in a future film; ie to bring her into the modern era mcu

That's what I meant by fuck up the world

>Aida is meeting secretly with Fitz behind Jemma's back
Why are so many modern shows incorporating cuckquean themes

>meeting secretly
Can't really meet if she's a disembodied head/download onto a phone. Fitz is doing all of the meeting

Yeah, but the Terrigen is now so diluted that it doesn't seem to be fatal to normal humans, so all it really does is trigger inhumans.

>implying Fitz isn't gonna put her program and memory into a new body once he figures out she's not corrupted

>oh, cool. a robot character that isn't a crazy killbot
>wait, nevermind. she's crazy now
>also professor what's-his-face is crazy now, too

I have never lost intetest in something this fast in my life.

That's a funny way of spelling Quake

Neither of them are crazy. Have you been paying attention at all?

>"Radcliffe, I got AIDA's AI from SHIELD on my phone, we can fix her!"
>"That's good Fitz, you're a real help!"
>Cue AIDA almost walking in on the two and Radcliffe motioning her to leave while Fitz isn't looking

There needs to be an episode, or two, where Daisy goes undercover on a beach, shit gets fucked, and she spends the entirety of it in a bikini

I'd quake that ass if you know what I mean.

shes low on the list.

Qt

Gay?

So is she going to betray radcliffe under the logic that he is a danger to himself and others?

It didn't work out so good for this guy, so that's fine with me.

She already whooped his ass when he tried to save May from getting neck snapped. Radcliffe such a dumbass

A Simmons LMD who obeys your every whim.

A May LMD who bullies, spanks and fucks Daisy. Constantly.

> LMD Peggy giveing Wanda, Natasha, Carol, and Hope a harsh dressing down.

Hnnng...

I wish she was in the show more.

>A Simmons LMD who obeys your every whim.
I seriously want one

>I wish she was in the show more.
>is literally the main character aside from Coulson

Things couldnt get much better

She's got literal rocket tits.

Eh, I'm not a May person myself, I'd rather have Simmons and Daisy LMDs

She didn't, though? That was May who kicked him.

On the surface, yeah but if you watch the show, she gets so few lines.

>Liking robots
>Ever

This. There was a big shakeup at Marvel that left the guy who was really pushing the Inhumans without alot of clout.

>tfw Mac mentioned chopping mall
Best boy, and best robot movie

Mack is best boy regardless

Mack is best boy anyway

nah, just not into her. i thought she was spanish for most of the show until they showed her mom as asian. shes kinda bland and ambiguous looking.

>A Simmons LMD who obeys your every whim.
plzzz bawssss

>never having a Simmons LMD
>it kills me inside bro

> You will never hear her say "Yes, Master" in that oh so posh and prim accent.

I'd give her her original personality, but make her a massive slut towards me. She'd be sucking me off while mumbling something about getting an apartment with a breakfast nook together or some shit and how the lab assistants keep messing up the lab

Come for the Ghostrider, stay for the robo-femdom.

The great thing is you only need to tweak Jemma to get that.

There is so much fetish fuel in AoS, and LMD is a total gift to fic writers.

More of pic related, definitely, in varying combinations.

God damn it, now I desire a fic of this

>obedient

m8

it does seem to be true now, but it hasnt always been like that

i like her but i prefer the time is split up better with coulson/may/fitzsimmons/daisy/mac

They still haven't said what an LMD is. Isn't their NCIS watching target audience confused why they're saying it every commercial?

They said it's a robot decoy, not that hard to grasp

>Tfw skye wynsoyf

Did they? I don't remember them even saying the word LMD. They usually just refer to her as a robot.

I'll take a hucow programmed Darcy

Moo

They've said LMD and Life Model Decoy several times

There aren't enough scenes like this in the show. We need one for Jemma.

If she has the same range of accents, yes please!

Definitely

Wasn't there a scene where she takes a shower post alien planet? I think that's the closest we've gotten for Simmons

And yet not as titillating as a closeup on a pair of cotton panties being slipped snugly into place with a hint of jiggle.

The moment you think you have those things in line that is when the robot revolts start. And that is with an actual obedient model, she is ready to snap right now, she can give off such a goddamn creepy vibe at times> Mack & Yo-yo are right, he does need to watch all the terminators, including salvation.

>Mack & Yo-yo
They have been great lately. Yo-yo has become such a great addition to the cast.

Even Genisys?

>the man literally has a life insurance policy in case he gets taken out by rogue machines
Everyone calls you crazy until your own weapons get hacked into and start firing at you

Everything until the madman learns his lesson

There's a quake going on in her shirt!