Stan is forced to go back in time and make his wife cuck his younger self and every time he protests even a little bit...

>Stan is forced to go back in time and make his wife cuck his younger self and every time he protests even a little bit Francine yells at him and then he realizes how much of an awful shitlord he was to not want his wife to cuck him and Francine forgives him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1Js6WzKlKzY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nu-American Dad can be as bad as family goy

That was a good episode though and it was a fox episode. So fuck off basically.

I used to watch so much AD from seeing reruns on [as] every night that I would just watch the background characters for any stuff that I missed.

There was one guy in an orange shirt that appeared both in Heaven when Stan died and helped that inept angel get her wins as well as in past in this episode. He also shows up in several other episodes like the one where Rodger becomes a cop.

This post isn't very important.

-t cuckhold

>IT'S HIP TO BE SQUARE

You're being simplistic but yeah they really had to stretch to force Stan to love Hayley regardless and make a meaningful sacrifice. It doesn't really mesh with the moral if he KNOWS Hayley is his and gives up a Kidney, but it doesn't mesh that he refuses to know despite saying his love is unconditional and really it'd make him getting cucked completely pointless if he knew she was just his.
Fox had a few bad episodes.
But I remember thinking the episode was funny at the time but was a little worried about the 90s references

It was a funny episode. Not a classic, but hey, it's pretty hard to compete with the Phantom Of The Telethon episode.

OP raises an interesting point but forgets that old AD! didn't even pretend to have a moral to each episode, unlike Family Guy.

Same shit with the Greg&Terry Baby episode, Francine gets pregnant with another man's kid without telling Stan and then all of a sudden he's the bad guy for maybe not wanting his wife to carry another person's kid. But then the episode makes him go on a parental rampage so we're supposed to forget.

Stan was mad at first but actually stuck to his morals of caring about unborn children and decided to be supportive.
Then they really shouldn't have forced the moral in this episode.

On the bright side, if Hayley isn't his daughter, he can totally hit that.

It's still canon by the way along with Hayley dead older, who Stan didn't believe in vaccination.
>"How many times have you given birth Hayley? I've given birth 4 times."

That's not what happened.
You're just posting half truths so you can rant and hope nobody remembers it better to call you out on your bullshit.

Francine wasn't proud of her younger self doing this, but wanted to make sure it happened because IF he is the actual father of Haley and Stan taco blocks her younger self, then Haley might not exist.
And then Stan tried to correct his mistake because while he hates Francine cheating on him, he loves his daughter even more, biological or otherwise.

Maybe if enough people notice him, American Dad will use it as an important character.
Like Stroker and Hoop did.

Does American Dad have deepest lore?

>4 times
>2 known children
>1 dead, unvaccinated kid

Who's the other one?

Greg and Terry's daughter

Oh yeah. I am a squirrel and that feels guhhrreat.

And then Francine forgives him
Despite her being the slut

>Francine wasn't proud of her younger self doing this
Re-watch the episode, look at Francine when she tells Stan that now he needs to get her laid. It's pure satisfaction on her part.

Yeah, but the reason he did all of this is because he found out that his daughter might not be his and rather than go, "Fuck it" and let her blink out of existence, he decides to help his fiance cheat on him in the past to ensure his daughter lives.

Which is pretty damn noble considering how often he and his daughter actually disagree.

If it helps, you can always relax knowing that it's hip to be square.

>guy gets his kidney stolen from him
>Francine doesn't pay any price at all

"Jeannie Gold. Wedding Planner Extraordinaire!"
>Fake boob falls out.
>.....and a survivor

Just leave out the part where Francine apologized about it and felt really shitty. Or the fact that Stan forgives HER for her infidelity. Or the fact that he's only doing this to save the life of his daughter. Because cucks, amiright lads?

It's Francine's body. It's not like Terry Fucked Francine. It was probably invitro fertilization. She decided she wanted to have their baby and so she did.

Yeah, any episode that has an actual lesson like from a kids show automatically loses a point from me. Satire is fine, but family sitcom? No sir. I don't like it.

Holy fuck I forgot how angry this episode makes me. Fucking roastie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I would have left Francine and let Hayley fade from existence. Everyone ITT is a cuckold

There was an episode where Stan cheated on his wife with a CIA babe, but I bet you wouldn't complain about that.

>OP raises an interesting point
No the fuck he doesn't.

Didn't he give her XTC because she wouldn't have sex with that guy sober or am I remembering this wrong? In that case he basically had her raped.

If they went back in time why couldn't he just be the guy that fucked Francine that night? Than Haley would have been his daughter unless she's not his kid but then he would have a kid that's his instead.

Either way I hate these kind of episodes where in order for the characters to "learn a valuable lesson" they have to go through something horrible or something gets retconned.

Pretty much what happened

youtu.be/1Js6WzKlKzY

Who thinks it would have been funnier if older Stan was the one who fucked younger Francine?

I want to see Haley and Her Mom to kiss

I find it funny that Greg and Terry kept the name Stan gave to their daughter after he kidnapped her.

Did they? I can't actually remember them ever calling her by name.

Stan gave her the name Liberty Belle. Greg and Terry shorten it to "Libby" though.

Francine's a stupid bitch
If the guy was Hayley's father then sure Hayley would disappear but so would all of her memories of her
And if the guy wasn't then everything works out

>Time travel has rules
Not really. It's not even the first time Stan and Francine time traveled. And the first time her fucked up the future and they didn't forget jack shit.
They were aware of what the future should be and didn't have their memories or existence erased.

First thing I thought of

You just summarized the whole episode without mentioning the child they raised that might not have been born otherwise which was literally the driving factor in the whole plot.

I'm gonna draw that chick....
NAKED.