Historical accuracy that triggers whitebois

>Historical accuracy that triggers whitebois

If a negro slave descendant from some roman legion somehow managed to survive on the british isles I am pretty sure by that time there would practically be no black in him

just saying

CURVED?

Some people can't handle the truth.

looks TURK to me

Yeah you can clearly see the semblance

That's from robin hood. He's a moor that meets robin hood in Jerusalem

>a saracen who owed his life to a nobleman travelled with the nobleman to his homeland to defend his life.

Not the same thing.

wh*Te propaganda

>saracen
Wouldn't some random middle easterner be a more appropriate actor?

Bow before the Sultan kurd shit

WE

>mom is turk
>constantly wishes she was black and had a black baby
>calls me racist because I ask her why does she feel the need to point out race every time we pass by a new neighborhood

>constantly wishes she was black and had a black baby
WTF? Where is your father and why does he allow this?

Its a complicated relationship.

Doesn't your barbarian desert religion allow you to beat disobedient women? I think it's time to beat your mommy with a cane.

Stop samefaging you kurdo-armenian

ayo we wuz redguards and shiiet

She dislikes religion very much

She was raised traditionally so shes not a slut. Just a wishful thinker..

Why is there an Uruk Hai in medieval Britain

>Turks think they're superior to Arabs
>Their religion is Arabic in origin, and can only be properly understood in their language
How embarrassing.

KANGZ

to be honest weren't the black african kings more intelligent than europe kings? they used to be more advanced in trade agreements than anybody tenkamenin for example

Why are you triggered by this and not by the fact that King Arthur became an East London lad who learned Kung Fu swordfighting from a Chinese man living in London during a time when China was literally a 2 year trip away from England? This movie had a lot of silly shit but a black man being a military leader was possibly the least silly.