This is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen. This guy has tanked shots from Doomsday and Darkseid...

This is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen. This guy has tanked shots from Doomsday and Darkseid. How much of a cuck is the writer?

Why the fuck is Batman posing?

Year 4 was so fucking stupid.

The change from Taylor to Booch really hurt Injustice book

WW really should not be able to beat Superman so handily with her fists. I'm not sure what the writer was thinking, but I'm pretty sure it was along the lines of "huuuurrr feminism"

Yeah Injustice only got bad then.
Ahahahahaha

Power pose

Isn't this the same Superman that choked out Wonder Woman with one hand in the game's cutscenes? The same Superman who rag dolled Doomsday, fought Darkseid to a standstill, and lobotomized poor Billy?

He's a big guy

Continuity is the masculine tool to keep women down.

I dunno, WW is one of the few who should be able to beat Superman. Almost as fast/strong, but she is a trained warrior, so she can fight better and know where to do more damage.

Superman just throws strong punches, he doesn't grab someone by their arm, twist them behind, then elbow the arm to break it.

No, this is earlier, he isn't a psycho mass murderer - yet.

The whole Superman versus Wonder Woman thing has always pissed me the fuck off to no end. When these two fight, writers like to either present them as equals, or have Diana beat the fuck outta him.

Yet Superman's feats have always contradicted his measure of power against hers when they fight. Going by feats alone, this guy should be able to flatten her, any day of the week. But when they fight, oh all of a sudden he's nerfed and can't pull off the same crazy shit he does in solo stories. It's so fucking frustrating.

She's only as fast and strong as him when they fight. But his feats have always suggested he is much more stronger and durable than her.

>Injustice
>Shit art style
>Shit gameplay
>Shit story
Why are people hyped for the game?

Let's not forget the shit DLC.

muh batman

With Artifacts, sure, whatever. Hawkman can whoop his ass properly armed. Weakness to magic and whathaveyou.

But yeah outside the indestructable lasso and cut anything sword, Diana's basically nothing to something Kryptonian-tier.

>Almost as fast/strong,
Yeah maybe when he is jobbing.

hmm maybe its because they have different opinions than you

$100 for a fighting game.
$60 for an incomplete fighting game.

*gasp*

It's for a good fap if you hate Superman.

>Diana's basically nothing to something Kryptonian-tier.
Durability she is.

She should have honestly destroyed her own elbow attempting that technique on Superman. Should have broken it at least.

Yeah bullshit like this is why I stopped buying new games years ago.

Is that yellow lantern superman?

>No, this is earlier
But Kryptonian powers don't work like that, usually. Why would he have such an increase in power? Training with King Kai?

Pretty hype for that PG skin, not gonna lie.

I agree the prices are ridiculous, though.

YAAAAAAAAS

QUEEN

SLAY

Injustice's Wonder Woman is a full-blown bitch. Someone should fucking kill her already.

>be writer
>wife reads your story
>makes you change it so Wonder Woman gets more lines and beats Superman
>"wtf man, what happened?"
>"it was my wife.."

I don't understand, usually people say they want to see Superman and Wonder Woman as a couple because they're equals, but the moment Wonder Woman's shown to be on the same power-level or as heroic as Superman, people bitch and moan.

>superhero comics are dumb shit where characters are wildly inconsistent and job depending on if the writer likes or hates them

stop reading that trash

>Injustice's Wonder Woman
I really hated her in Injustice.

For eighty dollaridoos, Peejay's tiddies better be fucking ridiculous.

People who bitch and moan about this aren't the ones who wants SM/WW to happen.

Fair enough.

I never liked how DC kept giving Wonder Woman power-boosts over the years going as far to erased some powers and giving her new ones all so she could better match Superman powerwise.

Seriously, Wonder Woman not talking to animals anymore and being able to fly was a mistake, just as her being as strong and durable as Superman. She should be Aquaman tier.

I hate magic. It always leads to ridiculous violations of established rules whenever the writers write themselves into a corner or simply want to force something.

Magic = Science is much better.

She's also magic. If anyone could do that, it'd be her.

Kek

Superman is so far beyond Wonder Woman in power level, presenting them as equals or even worse, having her do any damage to him is completely retarded and forced "GURL POWER".

If writers had any consistence Superman would have to use 1/1000th of his strenght and maybe it'd still kill Wonder Woman by accident.

>Superman only has one true power level
Hehe, no.

What the fuck am I looking at?

>Power Girl
>Not a seperate character
this is dumb. I get she's meant to the sueprgirl of another world but fuck at least establish this, not make a reskin

I hated Lobdell's run. It tried to ape Morrison's without any intelligence or nuance.

Shouldn't she be able to survive for a bit durability wise? She's taken punches from zoom and has the reaction speed to match him. Injustice Supermans power levels fluctuated every other day so that didn't suprise me when she broke his arm. To me, her power level should be "can last against supes longer than Aquaman"

Power Girl as an alt of Supergirl is one of the very few character-as-a-skin things that are totally valid. They're supposed to be literally the same person, just from different universes. Same powers and all.

>Kryptonian beat by literal dirt.
Okay.

Show me a version of adult Clark that didn't display feats of strength at least 50 times bigger than WWs.

In Justice League the best she has ever shown doing was throw some cars around, Clark could lift trucks when he was a TODDLER.
The amazons are as insignificant as normal humans when compared to the power of krypton.

So then simply do a shin akuma typ thing have someone put in triangle+up command on her icon then?
And while we're at it, any chance of Starfire in the game? That'd really make my day

Injustice takes place in a universe where everyone pops Bat-pills to be just as strong as Superman so they fight in MORTALLLLL KOMBAT, though.

Power levels vary by your own admission.

She was pretty strong in 90's JLA.

a. It's Injustice.

b. I always assumed that Superman was just a straight-up worse fighter than Batman or especially Wonder Woman. Batman's trained all his life in like every martial art, and Wonder Woman is literally an immortal demigod who spent thousands of years sparring against other immortal demigods. Superman doesn't even really like fighting, and never had any formal training. Most of his fights consist of him trying to apprehend his foe without maiming or killing them.

I'm a huge Superfag, he's #1 with a bullet my favorite cape character, but I can totally buy Wonder Woman outfighting him.

Kinda, but Peej has typically been shown to be stronger, taller and more of a titty monster. Plus, she's only shown stuff like the eyebeams on a few occasions, usually when shit's getting wacky, like during Infinite Crisis.

>implying science is any different

Most writers don't know shit about science and just pull stuff outta their asses. Science is just magic with more buttons and techno-babble.

But the climax of the story is non-Injusticeverse Batman going "This is fucking stupid, I'm calling in Clark" and summoning non-Injusticeverse Superman, who proceeds to solo the entire cast of the Regime's heavy hitters and beat evil Superman into a pulp. In under an hour.

Yeah, but I actually like sci-fi technobabble. The world should cater to me.

>Wonder Woman is literally an immortal demigod who spent thousands of years sparring against other immortal demigods.

In most continuities she isn't a demigod, but a normal girl created through magical means that was trained all her life by her amazons sisters before gaining super-powers as a blessing from the Greek gods so she can act as their champion. In those continuities usually she never fought battles before stepping out of her island.

>Superman doesn't even really like fighting, and never had any formal training. Most of his fights consist of him trying to apprehend his foe without maiming or killing them.

In most continuities Superman knows a bit of boxing and if he ever met the Legion of Super-Heroes as a kid he was trained for a bit by Karate Kid various futuristic and alien martial arts.

Dude, I'm not even talking about realism. I'm talking about the fundamentla difference between science and magic in fiction. I know you know the difference so I don't understand why you are even posting. By our own admission science requires some semblance of an explanation for events. Magic does not. You can't just say "Superman is completley powerless because magic", which is something that has been done before, because magic.

>huge superfag
>forgets Torquasm Rao and Torquasm Vo

Try again fag-O

Recently bought the 1st one because I didn't have any fighting game.
I could forgive the awful artstyle if the gameplay didn't feel clunky as fuck.

Then explain Superman defeating foes who have been way more dangerous than WW.

But if Wonder Woman can't take Superman's punches, how the fuck would she survive having super-sex with him?

Which one of the five thousand different iterations of Supes is this?

Most women can't take a punch from Mike Tyson, but they won't die from sex with him.

Scott Lobdell's Nu52 Superbro.

Supes wasnt nerfed, he just lowered his guard because marthaa 2.0 (or 1.0 since came before?))

>Wonder Woman breaks Superman's arm while he sobs like a bitch
How delightful

Stopped reading around here, is year 2 still best part?

But super-sex slaps are like nukes with the whiplash creating avalanches. Even the smallest push can shatter mountaintops.

DKRII taught me so.

Yeah, and it's not going to be good again until April when Taylor comes back for the Injustice 2 comic.

ITT: Injustice babbies talk about the only comic book they've ever read

I don't know what the fuck you guys are bitching about, Wonder Woman regularly fight Gods, if anything, Superman is "just an alien" (even if apparently he descends from Rao himself in certain time lines), she has always been portayed as one of the most powerful beings on Earth, if not of the entire universe. When Alfred took a fucking super pill and beat the shit out of Superman nobody was bitching and every Injustice babby was fucking pumped, but God forbid Wonder Woman, who is nearly a fucking goddess, to deliver some serious damage to him, in that case it's because "muh feminism bs", right?

Tldr; read more comics

>read more comics
this made your whole argument sound pathetic

t. proud cuck
how did this comic even continue after that issue
wasn´t the premise of the injustice comic to show how superman became this all powerful dictator of earth that everybody followed and feared

but that would be sexist

get with the times you sexist, racist alt-right nazis

women have to be shown as superior to men in every way or liberal will censor it for promoting "hate speech"

Is ANYONE going to hold her accountable for being an accessory to mass murder and kickstarting this whole mess?

What's the matter? Reading is too difficult for you? Or do you simply lack valid arguments?

Wow, you sure showed me, you cock gobbling faggot

So let me get this straight, Batman can defeat Superman, but Wonder Woman can't?

You're all a bunch of homos.

For the record, Wonder Woman could actually fuck Superman up. She's extremely strong when she cuts loose.

isn't her whole body essentially an artifact?
she's still a mass of clay given life by the power of the gods

plus her flight, gauntlets, etc are all mystical in origin

>she's still a mass of clay given life by the power of the gods

Which makes her a human blessed by the gods. Creation Myth 101.

Oh yeah I'm holding her accountable.. of neglecting Ivy all this time. Did she ever thought of her once? ... Did she ever thought of how lonely Ivy must feel? No, not once

Stupid bitch

Shouldn't happen if Superman doesn't hold back.

I'm completely okay with Wonder Woman being on the same level as Superman and even being able to beat him in a fight. But the scene in the OP is ridiculous, it's not Wonder Woman beating Superman in a fight, it's Wonder Woman making Superman cry like a little bitch.

And to be perfectly honest, I haven't read the Injustice comics, but the little bits and pieces I've seen posted on Sup Forums over they years make it look like the whole book is just about the writers coming up with different ways to make Superman look stupid.

oh wait, this is Injustice? Never mind. Make sense.

She COULD beat him, but not all the time. The point of Injustice is to show what would happen if Superman wanted to rule the world, and quit holding himself back. Injustice the video game basically implied he was an unstoppable monster that took over the world and fucked up anyone in his way.

Then the comics came out and we basically learned (thanks to the awfulness of years 3-5) that he became Supreme Ruler out of countless moments of sheer dumb luck. Which ruined the story.

In this particular fight, Superman should have beaten her. Seeing her completely topple the shit out of him was really pathetic to watch. THIS is the guy that took over the world? It was just a detriment to the imposing character that the Injustice game set up. Bare in mind that this is the same guy who chocked out Wonder Woman with one hand in one of the game's cutscenes.

wait, wonder woman switched sides in injustice?

Who could tolerate her? She's practically an insane blood lust filled monster through most of it.

God of War.

Ain't gotta explain shit.

Wonder Woman actually fought a bloodlusted Superman to a standstill years ago when Max Lord went crazy and mindcontrolled him.

Don't get me wrong, Injustice is bad and a big shit in the face of Superman fans, but the thing in the OP in possible.

It's worth noting that in the game, the one to defeat Superman, was fucking Superman.

>THIS is the guy that took over the world?

In the comics Superman ruled the world WITH WONDER WOMAN'S HELP, who was the one that acted like Lady McBeth and convinced him to go berserk on everybody's asses. He also had help from all the other meta-human members of the Justice League. He wasn't alone.

I can kind of the see the argument either way. She's a magic origin, but nothing about her strength and combat training is mystical in an do itself. If she were using anything besides her fists in this picture there would be some basis for the "magical weakness." As it is it just seems sloppy.

Aquaman: richer than Batman, has an army, and has magic.

>Why would he have such an increase in power? Training with King Kai?

Before, he is holding back, does not want to cause too much damage, because he knows his power is too big.

After, he gives no fuck, you say no and you get burned to death with heat vision or thrown into the sun or have your head punched off clean.

If he was in his "dare to say no to me bitch" mode in the fight, then he would've just punched a hole in her and then do the same to Zeus.

Unh... okay?

Are you forgetting that Superman is weak against magic, and she's a god now?

Basically a woman made of solid Kryptonite.

Why should an alien be more powerful than an actual god?

The Sacrifice fight was fucking stupid too. The fight should've been over as soon as he flew her into space, but for plot convenience sake, he punched her back to Earth, the only place where should could stand a fighting chance. Not to mention he thought he was fighting Doomsday the whole time, in which DD is a completely different fighter from Wonder Woman.

Also as I said before, the whole point of Injustice was to show how fucking scary Superman would be if he became a bastard. When you read the Injustice comics, and then look at the Superman in the Injustice game, you almost can't believe it's the same guy. Superman should've won this fight, because that would've made sense in the context of the story. Why the fuck would any of his followers continue to follow him after seeing him take a beating like that?