Why is this the best Sup Forums related game?

Why is this the best Sup Forums related game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eJhvSjMH-zY
youtube.com/watch?v=F4zcRwvr0Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=Do32AnOdMR0
youtube.com/watch?v=VZzrigBHwas
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7PRgj1fURU
youtube.com/watch?v=_OoRKLc7HMU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

But that honor goes to Turtles in Time.

Scott Pilgrim vs the World had a great game,too bad you cant buy it anymore

I'm not a turtles fan, but I do think the game is great for what it is

And yes, the SNES version.
Segacucks dont need to a play.

The only reason it's not going to last is because The Fractured But Whole is going to take its place.

Behold

youtu.be/eJhvSjMH-zY

>muh console wars
>not being the kid who had both
your poorfag is showing

*cough* Arkham City *cough*

Best Batman episode I ever played.
Nice quads tho.

Fun game

Spiderman 2

Sega does what Nintendont nintoddler

I played a little of Spider-Man on the PS2 and it was fun

The N64 Spider-Man was also good, even though I don't remember much of it.

I don't think anyone played this game

bump

The characters look weird in 3D

I haven't played it, but I heard it's a great game and one of the best Simpsons games along with the arcade one

This game was basically Mario 64 but with the SpongeBob world and 2 other playable characters

STOP REMINDING ME

best batman games in order of how great they are
Arkham City
Arkham Knight
Arkham Asylum
Arkham Origins

>asylum not at top
>knight not at bottom
>origins not third place

bump

City is the best though.

Like no longer making consoles

That, the arcade one, and Road Rage are all fun as hell

Do you guys remember this game?

It's like Sonic the Hedgehog, but I did have a lot of fun with this game

anything other than this post is wrong

wrong!!

>not playing pc

>best Sup Forums related game
Is it good? Yes. The best? Pffft, stand aside.

I hear it's a fantastic game. I have the first one, but I have yet to play it

The original Battlefront is pretty good, but II improved on it in every way

>Claims he's too intelligent for console wars
>While posting that picture

I got a surprise for you in the spoiler box.

>ctrl+f
>no darkness
what a bunch of shitlords
youtube.com/watch?v=F4zcRwvr0Vg

bump

It's one of the best videogames ever, period. Tell me those aren't perfect controls, you fucking can't.

Anyone play this one? For a psp game it was amazing, you could fly up to space, destroy the enemy flagship and come back down in an escape pod, pure bliss

I played it for awhile. Although I hated the controls, the gameplay itself was amazing. Its a shame the EA Battlefront didn't take notes from this game and the cancelled 3rd game.

>fly up to space
Fucking loved that. Hopefully someone made a mod in Battlefront 2 like that.

I had a lot of fun with that one. Did you play Renegade Squadron by any chance?

rebel commando was better

Excuse me?

Take years to license Yakuza?

Not the same guy, but Renegade Squadron was the tits

Elite squadron user here, yeah I did, that one was really fun too

Like fuck up their mascot's game on the transition to 3D?

Based off of the BEST CARTOON EVER

Quick reminder, anyone that played as Droidekas, Super Battle Droids, Engineers, Dark Troopers, or General Grevious is bad and should feel bad.

bump

That game has a pretty catchy tune in the level where you are on a moon

bump

Night of 100 Frights is.

Heavy Iron Studios worked on that game

That's all I know of that game

The game and movie video game were better than they had any right to be. How the fuck does a video game in 2016 have funky controls and terrible camera, but a Spongebob game of all things has controls tight than the duck's asshole?

It's a Mario 64 reskin.

Mario 64 was a good fucking game.

Honestly, I actually like playing games based off of my favorite properties. Not all licensed games are good and there's a lot of crappy ones out there, but some are good.

I personally really enjoy the Kids Next Door game Operation V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E. It captures the feel of the show pretty well and it even has a level where the KND are turned into spank vampires like in that episode of the show

What's wrong with the game?

I enjoy the game. You obviously haven't beaten the game.

Why do you hate this game so much?

You should play Mario Sunshine.

That's a lot better than Mario 64

That's not the MMO,user

>I personally really enjoy the Kids Next Door game Operation V.I.D.E.O.G.A.M.E.
Mah fucking nigga. I loved that game.

Honestly, there's something about Battle for Bikini Bottom that doesn't do it for me. I'm not sure what it is. Maybe it's because my friends overhyped it.

It's weird, cause I LOVE 3D Platformers. But I dunno, something about it...

>posting the white captain america

I hate it when people overhype something

I know it's not based off a Sup Forums related property, but I miss the weird, cartoony games with an ensemble cast. Freaky Flyers, Whacked, C el Damage, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=Do32AnOdMR0
youtube.com/watch?v=VZzrigBHwas
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7PRgj1fURU

I'd love a Wacky Races-esque cartoon of Freaky Flyers.

I liked Sunshine a lot too. Hell, considering Yoshi's Island is one of my favorite games of all time, I could probably just say I have a hard-on for Mario games with exploration elements.

I never played either of the Mario Galaxy games. Would they continue this tradition despite the inevitably shitty Wii controls?

Honestly, the Galaxy games are more like obstacle courses for the most part. Just trying to get from point A to point B.

I mean, they're great games, but I DO prefer the ones more like 64 and Sunshine. Glad Mario Odyssey seems to be going back to that.

I agree

>City best
>Knight second for more complex gameplay, better graphics, great atmosphere, but also over-reliance on tank segments, shitty performance on PC (May have been fixed?), disappointing story, and half-assed challenge mode
>Asylum third for best atmosphere and story
>Origins last for lack of originality, prequel no one asked for, no Hamil and Conroy

Eddy sure looks kind of weird

bump

It was indeed a platformer.

youtube.com/watch?v=_OoRKLc7HMU
This is honestly one my of my favorite vidya tunes

bump

That creeps the fuck out of me

Came to post this.

I'm going to second this one. Hit And Run was amazingly well done.

I wouldn't hold out hope for The Fractured But Whole. It's made by Ubisoft San Francisco, a studio that just doesn't have much experience making games.

I was a bit worried about FbW too, but everything they've shown about the game so far looks super fucking cash so I'm allowing myself to still be hyped as fuck for it

bump,

When I was 13-14 everyone was getting PS3 and CoD. I had a PS2 and an overactive imagination and made up my own CoD-like game with this game.

I imagined it as a massive MMO, but you could do whatever you wanted, pretending I was the only one who actually reached the end with my M A D S K I L L S.

Houses were compounds. NPCs were other players who I did favours for. Golden Spatulas were prestige, the levels were 'maps'. The bubble wand attack was the simple gun or knife, ground pound thing was a boot stomp, head butt was still a head butt but with the helmet, bubble bowl was a grenade attack, cruise bubble was a missile attack.

The playable characters were different uniforms with different purposes, but all one character. Spongebob was a standard war uniform, Patrick was the beach uniform, Sandy was bomb squad/heavy artillery uniform.

It took me so fucking long to beat the last boss that at the end I pictured my character coming out of the half-destroyed Chum Bucket, limping, then raising his gun to the sky while everyone cheered, and the extra spongeball level at the end was the monument built in my honour.

>no SBCG4AP
You know what? I'm not posting the image. Because if you don't know what that acronym stands for, you don't deserve to know.

Gonna take you for a ride

>there are people on this board right now who don't think this had the best soundtrack ever made

You've got a hard edge~