I like it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SCpgEie2UJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hate it

>Bruce Wayne's cousin

Shit taste.

Hey, it's Starro!

This show is bound to fail because half the audience will watch for the DC Superhero references and will get fed up with the antics of the main characters while the other half wants to watch a comedy show that's plagued by superhero jokes they don't get.

What you expect me to clap like a retard every time they throw a DC reference in my face? The jokes are still shit user. I love Starro too by the way

It's beautiful.

Which some idiot thought was funny. Probably the some one that thought that the insurance company angle was stupid.

Someone thought this was a good idea

Like a train wreck.

If we are lucky, this will last two seasons at much.

Someone thought this was a better idea than an insurance company trying to settle claims against Superheroes.

That could have been some great comedy.

Basically make it Night Court.

I chuckled a few times. Will watch

>Better Off Ted in DC
Sign me up f.a.m.

Been a while since I last saw this show, glad it's given another chance. ;_;

>Insurance Company
See that I like. But that would require good writing, and why do that when you can just make a prop comedy show that hops on the nerd fad?
>"Im sorry Mr Jenkins but you're insurance only covers acts of god, not New Gods"

I bet this will get more seasons than AoS.

>Kryptonite window
Enjoy your cancer lawsuit, Wayne.

(also, isn't kryptonite supposed to be rare as fuck)

Could have had such great setups. Like sending some dude to Paradise Island to deliver a summons.

He's just out there in a dingy with a megaphone trying to get their attention.

God, I miss this show. I thought I was the only one who ever watched it.

But hey it's a funny prop gag. Doesn't matter if it's a heavily monitored and rare substance.

Here's the original setup
youtube.com/watch?v=SCpgEie2UJc
>GL hit by a wooden yellow chair

Did they rework the premise and shoot a new trailer? Anyway, looks lame

It look like "The office" meet DC. I am okay with that.

Yea showrunner left. So new setup is Wayne Security making things to protect people, or something.

Looks like it has potential. I'll watch three episodes before I decide it it's good or bad.

I would pay so much money just for better off ted re-imagined as them working for the R&D division of a subsidiary of lexcorp or in the case of Marvel Roxxon.

The evil militarized science would make even more sense

I'd like to see that. The villan side of things.

>bruce wayne
>what a joker

Cringeless.

Damn ron funches got skinny.

I can already feel the REEEEEEE building up from within.

>"For the last time Frank, stop handling the Kryptonite with your bare hands"
>"Why? Its not hurting anything. Look WHOA GOD IM SUPERMAN IM DYING AAAAH!!! See? Nothing"
>"You'll get cancer dumbass"
>"Ah thats a myth"
>"Then why is Luthor bald?"
>Drops it like the plague

and DC fucks up again what a shock

Your face is beautiful like a train wreck.

>Bruce Wayne's cousin.
Fuck you

Mild kek

HE HATES IT

SHUT IT DOWN
SHUT IT ALL DOWN

It needs more quips.

Joke aside, i like it.

It's painfully obvious what happened here. Some guy at WB got nervous and whenever anything related to DC causes people at WB to get nervous they go HOW CAN WE PUT MORE BATMAN IN THIS.

>mfw the Starro thing was for real
hahahaha
Starro BTFO

The insurance company was even named Retcon.

Ted would make a decent Bruce Wayne

Considering Batman is never going to appear, i think not.
They just changed the concept of they being an X company to being a company own by a major character.
Plus this is NBC, blame them.
At most WB just gets licence money and demands them not to turn Superman into a tranny.

Adding Ron Funches was good!
But adding on extra Batman tax was bad.
That Wonder Woman Jet joke was terrible.
Crimson Fox remains a WTF, because why the superpower boost? And why isn't she in France?

I, for one, feel that Alan Tudyk has the range needed to play a lesbian ex-marine superhero.

>>GL hit by a wooden yellow chair

It such a better, deeper nerd joke than anything in the new trailer.

The producers compared Bruce Wayne to Trump and his cousin in the show as one of Trump's idiot family hangers.

They'll make a lot of jokes about how the Waynes are weird, crazy and slightly amoral.

Why would Bruce Wayne hire his cousin when his uncle and aunt were clearly not there for him when his parent's got murdered?

Phillip Wayne was pre-CoIE.

Batwoman is his cousin. I don't get this meme...

Feels really weird to see a show get flipped upside and have its whole premise rewritten in a rather short span of time.

Neither premise seemed great but from the trailers I would've preferred the insurance firm because that general sounds like the cast can be dealing with a vast number and variety of individuals while a security R&D seems really self contained in a box with tech gimmick of the week.

Also shows just how much interference higher ups have when they can drag the direction of the show.

Yeah, but she's a Kane, this guy is named Van Wayne.

>compared Bruce Wayne to Trump

>Martha had another sibling in this universe
boom im a writer now

Hey, whatever happened, it's not his cousin's fault.

>Executive producer Justin Halpern was describing the relationship between Alan Tudyk’s recently named character Van Wayne and his more famous cousin Billionaire Bruce Wayne. He said: “You’ve got Trump and then you’ve got the idiot sons.” When there were some gasps in the crowd, Halpern asked: “Is that a secret?”

>Tudyk described his new character as: “Kind of happy in his own ignorance. He’s blithely stupid. … I look forward to playing him as long as I can.”

>When asked how much DC will let the show laugh at their universe, Halpern responded with: “The lesson I’ve learned it to ask for everything – or, just go with it and get a laugh at the table read and then they’re stuck.” and he cited: “Among the challenges is the quantity of red tape created by the Berlanti-verse on another network.”

Hudgens smug face annoys the hell out of me.

man Sup Forums just cant enjoy anything DC anymore it seems, its a shame, this looks really good. Ya'll faggots need to relax.

>“Among the challenges is the quantity of red tape created by the Berlanti-verse on another network.”
>mfw CW is locked out of certain characters because of this show

This actually looks fun
Fuck yeah live action Starro too

>“You’ve got Trump and then you’ve got the idiot sons.”
So, when he compare Wayne to Trump, he is actually talking about the father of the elected president, the one who actually made the fortune of the family, and Van Wayne is actually Donald Trump.

In this case that make sense.

I'm not saying he wouldn't hire a cousin, but why would he nepotistically put him in charge of the place?

It's really just one or two guys constantly spamming shit, really. It's pretty easy to notice.

Man I loved Better off Ted.
Part of me would love it to come back, but another part of me is like would the quality have declined over time?
It's one of those "what could have been" scenarios

Isn't Justin Halpern that guy who had two failed sitcoms about his Twitter account?

>man Sup Forums just cant enjoy anything DC anymore
Sup Forums enjoy the comics.

Only laughed once at the diaper joke at the end

is this what americans call comedy?

>Rich people
>Not wall to wall nepotism

All in all, they are basically working to make anti-super hero equipment. he is motherfucking batman, of course he is going to put someone incompetent there.

Bruce Wayne is a smart ass.

Bruce wayne isn't the kind to make nepotism, though.

But in this case it make senseand it helps showcasing his playboy millionaire image at the same time.

You just made me realize these bumbling idiots are the reason he always has contingency plans.

could be interesting, I like the premise.
I see the new female hire is supposed to be the main character, but she doesn't seem strong enough to lead the cast in this trailer. However I will give it a chance, I am at least intrigued

Van Wayne is the reason Batman's contingency plans against the Justice League always fail.

He should fire his idiotic cousin.

Do you not understand the concept of a multiverse and that this is also a comedy show?

Is this what British people call comedy?

So is this thread full of contrarians or did they actually find this funny and think it looks good?

I've legitimately not even memeing seen less forced humour in the Big Bang Theory.

Seeing a live action Starro is pretty fucking rad, and the concept I think is great but this just looks like dreck.

Even Alan Tudyk comes across as unbearable in this and he can usually do wonders with less than stellar scripts.

Am I in bizzarro Sup Forums?

We do, but it's also funny to play along.

I liked it.

I legit thought the humour in this was Mrs. Brown's Boys tier.

Well, a little better than Mrs. Brown's Boys, but in the same ball park

Can I ask why?

Every character seemed zany and lolrandom

>Ha! I'm the head of this company, but look at how zany I am! Look at this text I got from Bruce Wayne that I'm so hilariously missing shows irritation at me

>Build me a model of the invisible jet now! Geddit, it's invisible!

>Here's my invention! Kryptonite glass! Whoops I didn't think it through, back to the drawing board! *SMASH*

This feels like it was written as an original script by not very talented theatre students who aren't as funny as they think they are.

I'll give it benefit of the doubt and say it might be okay and it's just a bad trailer. It's a good concept but easy to fuck up.

>we're getting this instead of a JLI show shot like the Office

Why

>Every character seemed zany and lolrandom
It's a slapstick prop comedy show. There's a lot of different subtypes in any genre.

none of those characters would be able to be used

Because it has superhero stuff in it and nerds feel validated. Its no better than big bang theory or something like Pixels. Drooling schlock.

Slapstick is both the lowest form of comedy after fart jokes, and also the hardest to do well.

Every character in this just felt grating

>Slapstick is both the lowest form of comedy after fart jokes, and also the hardest to do well.
>Every character in this just felt grating
*Shrugs.* I'm still going to watch it.

What ever happened to character embargoes being lifted

>*Shrugs.*
Fucking kill yourself

:^)

>Slapstick is both the lowest form of comedy after fart jokes

You've never seen good slapstick then.

Besides this is more Prop Comedy which is the lowest form you can go to.

More power to you my man, I just don't see how anyone can say stuff like The Big Bang Theory is utter shite, but this looks good

And he got the reaction he wanted

Congrats

Oh man, that's WAY better.
What the fuck

>Falling for that meme

Every single time.

I just can't see this lasting longer than one season. The premise is so thin it seems barely sustainable for 13 episodes.

WB executives rally don't know what they're doing and demanded more Batman out of this show because why would anyone care about anything but Batman?

oh wow, noticing that some of this footage is straight up reused. In the new pilot.

Its Wonder Woman all over again.