Gay

>It's a someone turns gay episode

Other urls found in this thread:

mrconservative.com/2014/09/49141-homosexual-scholars-come-forward-no-one-is-born-gay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its funny because gayness is a result of your environment and indoctrination. No one is born gay, thats impossible.

>its funny because gayness is a result of your environment and indoctrination. No one is born gay, thats impossible.
Explain.

Gonna need a source for that user.

You got scientific studies on that?

If not. That's just an opinion.

I was born gay, but wish I wasn't.

>No one is born gay, thats impossible.

And yet here you are posting on Sup Forums.

>No one is born gay, thats impossible.
No one is born straight, thats impossible.

Neeeeah, I can see where he's coming from.

I got what you might call personal experience in this.

When you're born you aren't really anything - not even properly self-aware on the level of an adult dog or goat.

Ascribing nuanced and ultimately non-binary orientations to people before their "psycho-sexual awakening" as it were, is a specious claim - but a popular one because it appears to be a "rational defence of homosexuality".

Truth is, you don't need to defend anything, people do what they do, and think what they think and nine out of ten times that's down to all sorts of incidental conditioning.

here you go
mrconservative.com/2014/09/49141-homosexual-scholars-come-forward-no-one-is-born-gay/

>mrconservative.com

dude

read the article

>the article's source is an opinion piece

gg

So are pedos born then? If so they should get help not arrest

I don't think anyone here disagrees with you, so that's a mute point.

>not homosexual-scholars-come-out-no-one-is-born-gay
ONE FUCKING JOB!

>Gay episode
>The character behaves like a sassy woman
>It's annoying cunt that everyone finds hilarious
>He loves the gay parade even if most gay people hate the gay parade

Also the lesbians are fat cunts with a side cut, my friend hate fat leasbians with side cuts like any other person i seen in my life

Pence pls

I love how that episode perfectly explained how it's an illness that can be medically induced and, presumably, cured as well.. and was using this as -support-
in my day it was a choice, and we supported people's right to choose their own kinda sex. Once you start saying you can't help it, that's when you have a disease.

>homosexual-scholars
This makes it sound like the gay community is lead by a cabal of Gay Ayatollah who keep the secrets and uphold the doctrines of the LGBT.

Males and Females are literally designed to go together for reproduction

The closer you get to the truth the more danger you are in.

The Pink Mafia are real.

so why do I not want to reproduce with every random woman I meet?

>designed
That isn't how it works.

So if you wanted, you could start being into dudes at any time?

no one is born, thats impossible

we are designed to look for traits that we would want to pass on to your offspring. What makes someone "attractive" is whether or not that person has the traits we look for.

>It's an EVERYONE turns gay episode

*our not your

>designed
Pic related

You're also conveniently ignoring cultural differences in attractiveness. There's no biological reason why some tribes think women with elongated necks are sexy.

Gay thread?

What fucking difference does it make?

They were metro

Sup Forums literally attributes stuff like that to the downfall of the western world. They're convinced it's what brought down Rome because they conveniently ignore the fact that homosexuality's acceptance actually declined over Rome's history.

Silly user, being gay isn't a choice.

That's like saying having autism, or a mental/physical disability is a choice.

How cruel of you.

Yes.

Born or not, they certainly didn't make the decision to be attracted to children.

>evopsych

No difference to me

>Being attracted to men and wearing a certain style of clothing are the same
Okay user.