Fucking when

more like Stillbirth

When Bendis, Alonso, Brevoort and Perlmutter are all gone.
So, never.

Not going to solve anything

Is that curtain going up or did it just fall?

>Dan Buckley is no longer publisher of Marvel Comics — he’s now President of Marvel Entertainment. Buckley first worked for Marvel in the ’90s, when he was hired in the international marketing division and promoted to VP of Marketing Services. After a short time away form the company, Buckley returned in 2003 when he was hired as Publisher. Under his watch, Marvel Comics began to emphasize regular event series, line-wide storylines that involve many, if not all of the company’s regular series, which have driven the publishing division’s growth over the past decade. He also oversaw the company’s current initiative to expand its roster of characters to be more inclusive, introducing a number of female, gay and ethnically diverse characters.
The course is set at straight ahead for the foreseeable future, user.

>Marvel Entertainment
So that's everything Marvel minus the live action movies?

Never ever

Huh. I wondering if that is why he has been juking the stats, so it looked like to the board that this new direction was profitable so he would receive the promotion.

Do you think Duggan's Guardians will be any good? He improved Sam Nova a ton.

I got more, but these were just some of my favorites.

Man, these are horrible... And just...dumb.

>implying those writers are any good

Oh boy, I'm gonna go ahead and dump my Marvel Rebirth photoshops. Rate my lineup/creative teams Sup Forums.

(1/27)

(2/27)

(3/27)

(4/27)

>no titles
For what reason

(5/27)

(6/27)

Read the file names.

Who would you rather have write those titles instead?

(7/27)

>Not liking Warren Ellis

(8/27)

Correct.

(9/27)

What's the point in making these if you're not going to be realistic about it? Morrison doesn't want to do monthlies for now, Seeley is DC exclusive, Francavilla is incredibly slow and can't do an ongoing etc... just... these are boring to even look at. The funny thing is that y'all don't even bother to pick realistic creators and just go nuts with anyone and yet this dude unironically picked Zeb Wells... that nigga can't write, and you clearly didn't care about schedules and shit but you still picked that guy...top lel.

(10/27)

>marvel relaunches too much
>why won't marvel relaunch and pander to ME

(11/27)

I'd rather have a shit ton of delays and a fantastic story than have a shitty story on time.

only edgy teenagers like Ellis.

Not those, that's for sure.

It's hard to like a writer who never finishes his books.

(12/27)

So Marvel comics, video games, and cartoons will keep sucking. Nothing new.

Indeed, current Marvel readers never heard of Jim Shooter.

(13/27)

WTF. Land traced Alan Moore?

Leave Gerber alone. Please.

What delays? Francavilla can do 2 issues/year tops. That's not delays, that's just unrealistic. Others are DC exclusive so it couldn't happen either way. And then there's the borign responses
>le writer that already did a long run on the charcetr that I like and I'm so uncreative I'd ratehr have mroe of the same even if the writer has already used all his ideas on the charcter, I'll like it anyway because.
Basically, shit like Brubaker on Captain America tells me that you don't have a single creative bone in your entire body. Also
>lol byrne

because let them have their white characters and teams back

Meh. The art was great but the writing was undistinguished.

Zeb Wells has written some really good stuff involving symbiotes like Carnage: Family feud and Carnage USA

(16/27)
Wahsberg is the only person I trust to right Howard, just look at Bojack. It would be his first time on comics (to my knowledge) though, but still.

Hickman has absolute no interest on writing Guardians of the Galaxy. He even didn't want any of the characters on his Secret Wars and had to be forced to include two because synergy. When asked about it, he would always give awkward responses about how writing Peter and Groot were just fun and quickly change the topic.

tl;dr SUPER NEVER EVER

>Fraction on Iron Man again

(17/27)

These are fantasy creative teams ya dofus, who cares if it's realistic. Also, Marvel has done enough experimenting for a while. They need to reintroduce stuff that comfortable with the audience and start over.

You essentially want the 2000s back.

(18/27)

cringe thread?

(19/27)

(20/27)

(21/27)

(22/27)

(23/27)

Walt not on art is one of the most offensive things in these.

(24/27)

(25/27)

>who cares if it's realistic
You didn't even bother making them realistic, you could've chosen anything and you chose the dullest shit possible. Congrats.

(26/27)

(27/27) First event.

Even in a "forced to work together" scenario I can't see that group working

This I would read.

Miligan is not what he used to be, his last 3 projects were unremarkable as shit
And take ACO off, poser artists should burn

Best pic ITT, though

Why do you want Peter to die again

delete this

I wanted someone that can do little fight scenes when Moony is in the costume beating up mooks and he can do that well. Most of the run will be drawn by Fegredo anyway, with small parts from Francavilla and Aco. I wanted to change it up and put someone else instead of Aco but who cares. Aja is free, he could do it.
Milligan's recent stuff has been good though, Read the first issue of Britannia and enjoyed it, First issue of Mummy was good too despite crappy art. I liked New Romancer. He can still do good stuff, especially if he's paired up with someone like Fegredo. He's the best fit for someone like Moon Knight imo, Milligan is best when he explores themes of identity and sanity and he can handle his multiple personality actually well.

heres an idea i saw earlier

anyone have the template for these?