Citizens of Sup Forums, you have been deceived!

Citizens of Sup Forums, you have been deceived!

AMON IS A WATERBENDER!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ytN3JWU67j8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know you are but what am I?

More fake news from the mainstream Avatar. Low-energy. Sad.

EVERYTHING HE SAID IS STILL VALID THO

Crooked Korra throwing all sorts of slander at me. Not a very nice girl!

No I'm not.

So?
Criminal benders are still a danger to the rest of the population.

No he's not, he's a chicken!

SHOW US YOUR BOOBS!

Political mud slinging? How low can you go?

AMON WAS BORN ON THE NORTH POLE

daddy

DON'T BE RACIST

Y-yeah but AMON IS A WATER BENDER

But unlike other benders, he's not part of the problem. He's fixing the problem!

>Criminal benders are still a danger to the rest of the population.
So? Replacing them with Criminal non-benders is better? I mean what stopping anyone of these guys from learning chi points and pick up one of those lighting cloves you guys got.

You can kill a criminal non-bender with a spear. Try killing a firebender with a spear.

>tfw we can never go back

Well a firebender can set a spear on fire but that won't necessarily stop it.

You can kill anyone with a spear if they lack discipline

>setting something made of wood on fire
>doesn't stop it

Not really.

It actually changes EVERYTHING and makes the entire movement suicidal and pointless because they will never remove bending, and Amon has no real spiritual authority. Better vote for a better governant in a peaceful way.

So get a better police instead of going full megalomaniacal.

It happened all the time.

Pia Dao killed more than 100 fire benders in a battle.

Sokka killed Combustion Man.

If Ty lee and Mai went for killing, they would have no problems.

Hell, equalist mooks fight benders without problem plenty of times. The show operate on wuxia kung fu logic.

Well how fast is the spear gonna burn up? If it's thrown fast enough and the firebender isn't fast/doesn't have enough fire power (heh) they could still end up being stabbed by a flaming spear.

Lian was right

>firebender gets stabbed with fire
>becomes even more powerful because now he's on fire

Your move airbender

Damn

Maker is redpilled as fuck

>javelins
>implying they wouldn't be knocked out of the air by the force of the fire

Dang they'd been knocking around the evil mechanist idea for awhile huh

Not really, I've noticed more of these things knocking about and me mum always said spirits are linked with bending.

D E E P E S T

L O R E

Pffff.

Made me chuckle.

tell me about Amon

why does he wear the mask?

IF I PULL IT OFF WILL HE DIE?

It would be very balancing

Well shit.

Probably even more so. I mean, if a bender is saying benders are bad, it must be true

Shes a lying bender supporting nazi!

Amon would have been so much cooler without that stupid backstory.

Does backstory include spirit backing or no?

No.

the hell is this?

They could have at least had him actually be burned. That make-up thing was dumb. Why not say that he really did get hit by a fire bender and hates benders? Or that he intentionally burned himself as part of the ruse?

Eh, it would have been cooler if Amon was simply power-hungry and using the Equalist movement to legitimize being what was essentially another gangster.

that would be dumb and unoriginal

I was referring to him being Noatak and a water bending, not the story he came up with.

No I really liked the idea of him being an over-zealous non-bender. In my head I was making him out to be the anti-korra. She's a master bender that isn't in touch with her spiritual sense at all, while he's a non-bender who has complete control of spirit-bending.

This scene is just so badass if we consider him a non-bender. With his origin it loses its impact.
youtube.com/watch?v=ytN3JWU67j8

I understand your train of thought because Korra was mediocre, but having him just be a gangster hurts the premise of Korra. I do wish however they had more gang relations in S1.

To be honest, on the topic of ideas, when I first read the Koh theory I thought it was dumb as shit. Now that it's all said and done I wish they had just done that.

The first video game. It was a loose adaption of the first season because right from the get go it has Aang and pals fighting robots built by Lian, who becomes the main villain instead of Zhao.

Spirit bending IS bending.

And? It doesn't change any grievance we have to your bender-dominated government.

You get what I'm saying though. Besides it's not like its bending an outside source, nor was he born a bender in his story. I use non-bender and bender as terms similar to race.

It's from the final boss fight of the first Avatar game, set between Season 1 and 2. The canonicity is iffy and certain details are totally wrong, like in-game Bumi is king of the entire Earth Kingdom and Omashu is the capital.

What set the game apart was the villain, Lian. Referred to as The Maker, Lian is a mechanical genius who blamed the 100 Year War not on the Fire Nation but on Bending itself dividing the four nations. Her reasoning in the game made a lot of sense and I was stoked when Korra came out and Amon and the Equalists had a similar ideology.

>Replacing them with Criminal non-benders is better
it actually is

Why was Korra so dumb? were we ever supposed to take her seriously?

Will you shut up alrady? Why do you keep yelling that so often, get a life!

RACIST! I was the too and i can't bend!

You are the worst Avatar ever!

bump

Really cooking my noodle

Oh yeah? Then why isn't he wearing blue clothes? Why would someone ever wear clothes that don't match the preordained colour of the nation they were born in? Stop lying to us!