Jigsaw General /SAW/

HE'S BACK
What are your favorite traps? Favorite film? Favorite Detective?
>Tobin Bell on his character
youtube.com/watch?v=0VpzfTdYpE0

DISCUSS will you be seeing the new film on Halloween?

wtf is Sup Forums filled with post-millenials? No one has seen the Saw movies?

Why does the new movie have quipping

this. the saw movies are some of my favorite guilty pleasure horror movies because of how ridiculous they got, but this looks terrible. it's much more entertaining to watch when the movie is funny because it's trying hard to blow you away with inane twists, or the absurdity of the later traps, not "look at how self-aware we are that this is bad xD"

>we want the MCU audience
Still I am going to support it. I am sick and tired of paranormal activity movies with jump-scares

Are you me?
The whole reason I liked the movies is BECAUSE they’re unapologeticly ridiculous. The entire concept falls apart if you inject even the slightest bit of scrutiny- and that’s fine. If you have the characters start asking realistic questions and winking at the camera what’s the point?

>the first fucking two words.

Good show OP

movies cannot be genuine anymore. sad really

U U U U

That's totally not creepy at all Lmao quips quips

HE'S A BIG GUY

Saw 2 was kino

>more franchise shilling

So you can see quipsters get horribly mutilated and die?

>fishhook down the throat with key makes me cringe just thinking about it but the most underrated horrible death is the naked woman in the freezer getting blasted with ice water
>3 with the dad looking for his kid and the shotgun collar end reveal is classic
>black guy and all the lady cops also the guy who gets the pen throat and squished (should have lived) were all rad heck even donnie wahlberg beating up an old dying man

how big exactly is he tho?

Because of Marvel, every film now needs quipping lest it be critically eviscerated. See BvS

Quips are a form of currency that determines the success of a film

Most painful trap coming through

Honestly seeing the writing get more and more ridiculous was really enjoyable. Saw 7 was a let down though.

>What are your favorite traps?

Everyone has seen them but they've been total horseshit after 2 so why the hell would anyone wanna discuss your new one?