Why does Sup Forums bully Sup Forums so much?

why does Sup Forums bully Sup Forums so much?

bc of cucks like that.

because they are plebs

its mostly just leftypol ops and soro shills, Sup Forums is our guys that fight degeneracy like BLACKED and pedo spammers which liberals don't have probelms with

the pedo posters literally all lean right and are trump supporters

>its mostly just leftypol ops and soro shills
this is what Sup Forums actually believes

>there are people that unironically believe this
SAD!

nah Sup Forums is not /ourguys/.

Yup. This looks like a Trump supporter me me.

Seriously libertarians are some of the biggest pedos out there

Sup Forums was compromised during the election even more than before. if you track these people back to their facebook profiles, 99% of the time they have anime profile pics. they're all closet homo and pedos. literally the opposite side of the coin to the sjw's they despise so much. ofc, disregard this post as everyone who disagrees with you is being paid by soros. sounds awfully similar to "muh russian bots" doesn't it, retard?

Antifa/leftist redditors are trying to colonize Sup Forums. This is a fact.

this

the election brought in a huge number of leftist redditors to this site that never left

>if you track these people back to their facebook profiles, 99% of the time they have anime profile pics
Wtf are you talking about?

>waaah we have to decolonise our institutions!
you know you're exactly the same as those you hate right?

We like our lolies brown around here

Sup Forums groups on facebook. nearly all of them have their display picture as their "waifu". i'm sorry but your entire alt-right movement is pozzed as fuck.

I dont understand. Who do you think i hate? What do you mean by decolonize our institutions? Are you a fucking retard or are you a fucking retard?

Why the fuck should I care on a television and film board you autistic sperg

>2D
>pozzed

Pick one

I'm sure BLACKED is shaking in their boots from all the damage you've done to them.

Any other power fantasies you'd like to divulge?
Do you feel strong when you demand tendies from mummy?

Because NeoGaf is coming to Sup Forums just a fair warning

>Jews are trying to eliminate the white race!
>Why have sex with real women when I can just masturbate myself to death?

Choose one.

I love btfoing these SJWs that come over

my point is you are everything that you hate. you'll either keep regressing down the rabbit hole or wake up and get over this facade.

I honestly don't care user and anyone who isn't an autistic sperg shouldn't either

>tracking pol users on facebook
>muh alt right
>"waifu"
Youre a faggot and likely an antifa shill.

I don't care either. I welcome it. More fun that way.

me too bro, Trump for the win!
I've got my tiki torch lit for moral support

Maybe you morons should try being nice to each other

Because they were formerly friends but Sup Forums got fed up with Sup Forums when they planted the seeds of destruction when it comes to discussing films. Sup Forums only ever wants to talk about lowest common denominator plebshit like SW/capeflicks even if it is to bitch them. They also post a shitton of twitter threads which are cancerous as fuck.

What do you think i hate? Why do you think you know so much about me from a line of text? Youre a fucking tard. Stop replying to me.

I'm not a leftist so no, I'm not everything I hate.

because you make off topic posts like these

>talking sincerely to a deranged person that let a bunch of no names influence his political opinions
You'd be better off laughing at them from a distance.

I do it because whether or not I agree with them, they're 80% of the time self-defeating cucks who I'd rather no ideology be affiliated with

Found one. I cut my teeth on Sargon videos, you'll be cut down in a second if you debate me

>antifa trying and failing to meme
Oh sweetie

the majority of Sup Forums self identifies as alt-right. they adopted this kike label of their own volition. go on a slower moving and more obscure Sup Forums chan like infchan and you get banned if you shill for the alt-right. if you think 4ch Sup Forums isn't pozzed as fuck you're delusional or a shill yourself.

you are what you hate in leftists though, is what the guy is trying to say.

only nu-Sup Forums bullies Sup Forums

>fight degeneracy like BLACKED
You're retarded. Sup Forumstards started that shit """ironically""".

what the fuck

Most of the time it's a single sperg debating 20 different people who couldn't care less. The board's userbase is overwhelmingly right-wing. You must be a waterhead if you can't see that

I've been here for 8 years and I rarely used the word nigger on Sup Forums because "I thought I was better than that" and now I nonchalantly use it all the time when replying to people so I can tell who is real and who isn't. Does that make sense?

But I don't hate traditional values, traditional gender roles, personal responsibility and rights, or white people.

Those are the things I hate about leftists and I am none of them.

>putting up fake profiles you created yourself ot make /ourguys/ look bad
neck yourself, no one falls for that shitty bait

>the majority of Sup Forums self identifies as alt-right
Wrong. Just because you idiots label any right winger whos not a pc neocon cuck alt right doesnt mean they identify as alt right. Most of them dont.

i know its a bummer
i still like to post hillary pepes to get (you)s tho

>The board's userbase is overwhelmingly right-wing.

t. Brigadier General of GamerGate's Invasion Ops

What is this suppose to signify?

t. newfag who thinks he can change people's minds by posting the same images constantly

go back to praising kek you alt-right faggot

Ya, the guy is a fucking idiot that knows fuck all about politics and dumbs things down to try and seem like hes expressing some profound political and philosophical concept. Its stupid.

>tumblr tier Feminists of Sup Forums are somehow /ourguy/
Yeah, no.

>Sup Forums gets overrun by alt-right tweens
>discussion shifts from films to 24/7 capeshit

Really makes you think. I thought Nazis were supposed to be cultured?

Well that's the entirety of Sup Forums or even American politics, it's why you can have an entire political campaign on the coattails of your slogan and nobody will question it.

>Sup Forums
lol

t. Alt-right nigger who doesn't realize he's an autsitic hasbeen

Sup Forums got overrun by Sup Forums capeshit lefties like a year before Sup Forums returned, dumb newfag.

nah the guy has been where you are now and is just trying to give you some advice.

wannabe antifa cucks have a discord where they suck each other off and coordinate posts here
seriously laughable desu

do you hate 'the powers that be'? do you hate people with different values than you (say those who believe traditional gender roles are bunk)? do you hate the fact that the world is being molded a certain way which you don't like and there's little you are able to do about it?

if so you're more alike than you think

are you implying Sup Forumscucks are not head over heels for white women?

>I thought Nazis were supposed to be cultured?
have you watched any of the films or looked at the architecture nazi germany produced? it's some of the most boring, mediocre, and by-the-books media ever produced

My picture is on here???

you forgot to post one of your strawmen images.

>implying Alt-right discords don't exist
Pot calling the kettle black desu senpai.
You're both pretty pathetic in my book

>implying tv isnt pol

most of these """"""men""""" are leftist though

The 180° turn Sup Forums did on Israel after Trump got elected was enough proof for me that they were all feeble minded young people and not the hardline ideologues they played as.

>picture of a nerdy redditor posted 1000x
Wow pol btfo. Now post the kekistani shirt guy and the pepe cake guy. Theyre ugly and geeky, unlike everyone else here who is an 10/10 alpha male right?

> he thinks the majority of Sup Forums users hold left-wing views

Loving every laugh

>by-the-books
Wake up moron. It seems by the books because they literally wrote the books. jesus christ you're stupid.