Why is everyone so contrarian and racist on this site? I was once like you...

Why is everyone so contrarian and racist on this site? I was once like you, but I learned to stop blaming other people and sort my own problems out.

You will enjoy life a lot more if you stop being bitter and make an effort to meet new people.

Fuck off cunt

I hate myself and other people.

you don't understand racism or this is shit bait
sage

What don't I understand? This site used to be racist ironically, but it has attracted those with no friends or prospects, and then in order to fit in they unironically start being racist.

Nigger

ok you REALLY don't understand or this is REALLY shit bait
sage again

also nigger nigger nigger nigger

I like how you decry bigotry while making sweeping generalizations about people who disagree with you.

Because they are under the age of 25.

Their frontal lobes literally aren't fully developed yet. I don't take them seriously.

Wow this soooo much tbqh

#resistdrumpf #unitedweresist

How much rainwater did you collect in your skull today?

Why do you think this site is full of people with no social lives attending shit universities or working minimum wage jobs then?

>I was once like you
Oh so you were never like us?

nigger

because its funny

my life could be 24 hours a day of supermodel blowjobs, cocaine and sports cars and I'd still hate niggers for being niggers

[citation needed]

I was just like you once. Then I grew a brain, a dick, and a heart.

I don't think you're happy enough OP, that's right.

I'LL TEACH YOU HOW TO BE HAPPY!!

you used to have no dick?

None of you would ever call a black person nigger to their face.

Hell, you wouldn't say it around other white people.

I don't understand the blame everyone else for your problems criticism. That's the core tenant of marxism and every other blm type offshoot.

Fucking savage

Yes. It's true. This man had no dick.

Everyone here who claims to be anti-drug/sex/degenerate behaviour really is not. The only reason why they say that is because they never get the oppurtunity to try these things due to being social retards. So when people ask them why they don't go out they say "heh im a strong conservative, bet you voted shillary".

Prove me wrong

I'm so apathetic, I'm incapable of being racist, sexist, etc.

But I still won't live in a predominant Mexican/Black area. It's not because I'm racist. It's because every area they're in has garbage/loud music/crime. I don't hate them. I just dislike trashy areas. Plenty of areas that are white that are like that, too...but not nearly as many.