Spinning out of Monsters Unleashed!

Spinning out of Monsters Unleashed!

>MONSTERS UNLEASHED #1
>Written by CULLEN BUNN
>Penciled by DAVID BALDEON
>Cover by ARTHUR ADAMS
>THE FIRST FANTASTIC ISSUE OF MARVEL’S NEWEST HEROES!
From acclaimed writer CULLEN BUNN, known for his work on DEADPOOL, UNCANNY X-MEN and more, comes a high-action sci-fi series centered on a team of monstrous and monstrously massive do-gooders including KID KAIJU, AEGIS, SLIZZIK, SCRAGG, and MEKARA. Now teaming up with vampire-hunter ELSA BLOODSTONE, the series unfolds as the team takes on gargantuan creatures and protects the planet from ruin and disaster. However, can they be accepted by the rest of the Marvel Universe and allowed to help, or will they be deemed dangerous as well?

mite be fun. closest we'll get to Hank Pym! Science Adventurer!

Other urls found in this thread:

wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Faerie_dragon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who has Bunn been fellating at Marvel and can he please stop?

Cancelled

Dead Book Walkin

Damn Bunn is writing a lot of fucking books.

Marvel's been stretching the talent as thinly as possible.

Is that a fucking warcraft fairy Dragon?
wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Faerie_dragon

lil bit. Though the kid seems to have the power to draw monsters that come to life so there's some excuse for thievery in text at least.

bunn has always written like 7 books at once

Shit I kinda like that kid's Googam hoodie

No Lady Hellbender?

Reminds me of this book.
Just with pacific rim monsters.

My guess its dead on attival?

>Event just started.
>Resolution and spinoff already announced.
Marvel's getting pretty good at this. Soon we'll know the end of an event before the first issue of it arrives.

Why? He's better than Bendis.

Maybe Cullen Bunn should just add Mania to this team. Sure she may not fit that well but the chances of her getting attention elsewhere feels pretty low at this point. Also she does sort of have a connection to monsters. She has the Hell-Mark which allows her to control the Monsters of Evil.

And none of them are a Mania mini.

monster bump

This looks pretty fun actually, I've been wanting Marvel or DC to have a Kaiju series.

Maybe she can join the Mercs for Money

He actually had her cameo in a splash page in that book. However as much as I would like to see Mania appear in something she really wouldn't fit on that team IMO. Yes, Andi has killed before. But that was mostly out out of anger and vengeance. For Deadpool and the Mercs of Money, killing is a job as well as it just being plain old fun to them. And I don't think I see Andi as that type of person. I don't think she's a sociopath. And Flash definitely wouldn't be okay with her being on such a team.

However I would love to see Andi meet and interact with Deadpool so if Bunn ever got put on Uncanny Avengers and added her to the team that would be great.

MARVEL DONT FUCK THIS UP!!

Is anyone else just ultra tired of Marvel creating and shoving teenage/child heroes down our throats? Everything's a kid's book now it seems.

Will you obnoxious faggots please fuck off

Why you gotta hate? We just like a character.

Maybe they want a 2nd Avengers Arena book.

His power is limited to monsters that already exist, which is a pointless nerf that just makes it lame.

You keep spamming that bitch all over the board all the fucking time. I swear if I wrote for Marvel I would kill her off just to spite you faggots

Good thing you're talentless then.

As if that's ever stopped anyone from working for Marlel.

nah

>Kaiju team book
This isn't really what I wanted. Yes, I wanted a kaiju book, but just one main monster with a few reoccurring team ups.

Yeah, I'm down for a Kid Kaiju book, but I don't really give a fuck about these OC monsters and I doubt I will by the time the event is over. Just having Kid Kaiju basically be the equivalent of a pokemon trainer for giant monsters would have been cool though. Have him summon different monsters each issue, then after beating a monster in a particular issue, learn how to draw them so he can summon them to fight by his side in the future.

Lotta potential with his powerset. The Leviathons' designs just don't do anything for me though.

>D.O.A.