Will it win comedy of the year?

Will it win comedy of the year?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-10-20/thor-ragnarok-superhero-films-work-best-when-theyre-funny/9067402?pfmredir=sm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>grown men are excited to see this
Explain yourselves

it looks fun

I might watch it for Cate

i want to be cate

Superhero movie follows same formula since Iron Man

>UUUUUGH I HATE CAPESHIT THEY'RE ALL THE SAME IF THIS KEEPS UP I'M GOING TO STOP PAYING TO SEE THESE MOVIES THEN GOING ONLINE TO SPEND HOURS TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE THEM

Superhero movie tries something different

>UUUUUGH THIS MOVIE LOOKS WEIRD WHY IS IT DIFFERENT THIS ISN'T WHAT I EXPECTED WHEN I PAID TO WATCH THIS I'M GONNA GO ONLINE AND SPEND HOURS TALKING ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE IT

THAT GETUP ON HER HEAD LOOKS HILARIOUS

I want to be Hela's pusy slave!

How is she so consistently sexy?

Because she is Galadriel

IT'S A COLORFUL 80'S STYLE SCI-FI FANTASY!!! WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?!? OH AND GRANDMASTER JAM SESSION IS A FUCKING GREAT TRACK!!!FACT!!!

>Hulk wearing a Galea
Fucking what?

if you have some crazy freaky friday thing happen, and you wake up as cate tomorrow, will you be my gf?

Taika Waititi.
Literally the only reason Im going to watch it. most capeshit is pure shit

It looks like it's going to be fun. Gonna buy a big ol' tub of popcorn and enjoy this after work.

This is your brain on Marvel

Why are they going for the guardians aesthetic on the marketing when it doesnt fit?

>dude let's make Thor just like guardians of the galaxy lmao
>dude it's just fun lmao
People who voluntarily give disney money are fucking pathetic

giv dommy mommy gf

See you at the premiere.

>implying i'm not going to see the best Seven Samurais interpretation of the decade, Zack Snyder's Justice League, with buds
Fuck you, I enjoy movies that are entertaining and make me think

Hahahahahahah

i dont think you meant to reply to me user. if you did you should probably kill yourself

>tfw want to throw money at Taika Waititi but don't want to watch this

conflicted

Ask Paul Verhoeven:

abc.net.au/news/2017-10-20/thor-ragnarok-superhero-films-work-best-when-theyre-funny/9067402?pfmredir=sm

Decent comedic films only come out like once every five years now so sure, I don't see why some stupid quip shit can't be the best comedy of the year. What is it even competing against? Rough night? Snatched?

Enjoy the poop jokes.

Thanks you too.

Buy a Boy DVD instead

If you're trying to get people to not like a new movie, it's probably not a good idea to say they're making it like a movie that people really liked.

I'm not watching this garbage user

Okay.

thats now how the nz film commission works.

>Paul Verhoeven
well he would know comedy. all his have it.

>What makes this new Thor so much better isn't just Chris Hemsworth's effortless charm. It's that Marvel have clearly realised this is an era where hyper-masculine bluster is doing more harm than good.

What did the director of Showgirls mean by this?

Then just mail him ten bucks

>swn lock you in chastity and tease you until you cum without getting touched

>I LOVE GOOOLD-BLUM

no you will watch it user. you will watch it and you will praise it because disney spent a lot of money on quips and they wont make their money back on starwars because 4 bil with no merchandise rights means 4 movies with production and marketing cost even at avengers 1 level ish success = net loss

and those comics aint selling user. you want to make the baby stan lee cry. what the fuck is wrong with you. walt disney is going to get you user. hes going to show up at your house in nazi gear and put you in a oven

Why are there so many Dindus in a Norwegian mythology movie?

I want Taiki Waititi to fuck my boipucci. That's all.

>Taiki Waititi
why does everyone keep bringing up this literally who director?
even if hes a good director its a big studio project which means little to no creative control

>Anthony Hopkins
I wonder how much they have to bribe him to keep showing up in these utterly pleb flicks

>Zach Snyder's Justice League
user...

because he's absolute bro tier and is a legit great actor/director