Was he an atheist?

Was he an atheist?

...yeah.

Yes, the incredibly annoying holier-than-though kind

Yes. Dexter too.

>its a Jimmy pisses off a Muslim and gets paid for it with his head episode

He's a genius so obviously he know better to be agnostic.

>keep trying to disprove God
>accidentally prove God's existence using science
>tfw your hypothesis was THAT wrong
JUST

>genius
>choosing the "i'm too passive to even pick a side" option

tfw to smart to pick a side

>being a tribal faggot that cares more about sides than the actual truth

>tfw too intelligent to believe in god

>uh, you're supposed to worship god
>don't need to, skeet! i just tip my fedora and win all the religious arguments in my head!

it is a side.

Fuck you kek

>whats on the other side of this wall

>its a dog
>its not a dog
>I don't know

There is only one right answer here

Nutrin es un ateo

Or he just has more important things to think about.

>there is only one right answer here
true, but one right answer that can only be proven if you can get past the wall. if you can't get past the wall then you're kinda fucked.

But wouldn't death be "the wall" in this context? People tend to care more about the possibility of an afterlife than God existing or not.

Ha! That was really good!

>to smart to even care

apatheist

>implying christcucks are deserving of any kind of respect

No.
He IS God.
He accidentally created reality while trying to do an upgraded cheese ray.

I'm genuinely surprised that bertstrip didn't point out the kid's blatant Down's Syndrome

>>implying christcucks are deserving of any kind of respect
G O B A C K
O
B
A
K

Everyone gets past the wall, user.

The important thing is that you found a way to feel superior to both. :^)

I'd say it'a more like

>there's definitely not a dog behind that wall
>there is no evidence to suggest that a dog is behind that wall
>we don't know what is behind the wall

I always just seen agnostics as people who don't understand the definition of atheism. You don't have to be a militant "there is a 0% chance god exists type". You just have to not actively believe in a God

He could just ask Saint Nick: Santa.

Has there ever been a super scientist character that believes in god?

this

Then I guess in that case the person who created your pc doesn't exist either..it just came together randomly without having it in mind...so stupid to even think that way. Anything organized obviously has an organizer...common logic.

the well written ones are agnostic

It's funny how the existence /r/atheism is the reason why so many tools on Sup Forums pretend to be Christian crusaders.

And I thought you people only in christian private forums.

Thank God. Hopefully their ironic/contrarian worship becomes real someday.

On the other hand, have you SEEN the idiotic posts on Reddit? It's no wonder people don't want to be associated with that place.

His robot wasn't called Thereisnogoddard, was it?

Pic is wrong.

Giraffes that have longer necks are more likely to survive in the wild long enough to produce offspring, and are also seen as more desirable mates. Thus, over time through this process of natural selection, only the genes that produce long necks in giraffes are passed down.

Yeah. Atheists are too dumb to see that.

But user... I'm an atheist.

Taco burrito tijuana bigote

I'm going to assume I just got baited. Nice job.

Not true. All the short neck giraffes got made fun of for being necklets so they had to slum it with the Zebra sluts.

People on Sup Forums are extremely malleable and thrive on contrarianism. I wonder how far we'll be into Trump's presidency before the pendulum swings and people here go back to being libertarian atheists.

Now. Sup Forums is Alpha4chan. It thrives on being contrarian even within the confines of Sup Forums. That's why they shitpost everywhere. Most of Sup Forums is tired of the Trumpshit which is why they go even harder with the Trumpshit. The only way to win is to give in and pray they don't realize what you're doing.

Kek.

Nah, it will continue until it stops being such fun

dayum

Gut shot

I bet you think quantum physics is fake science!

Going for the low hanging fruit isn't funny.

Holy hell.

>haha his wife died

Edgyfags are human garbage

He was a genius, so yes

You'll get over it.

>implying Superman would approve of mocking a man about his dead wife

But hey, as long as you get your lulz, who cares right?

Your tears sustain me.

>posting on Sup Forums means you have to be a edgy man child

Look me up when you've had at least one adult relationship and can understand the concept of loss

You don't have to be, but you lose the right to complain about being where they flourish.

What the fuck did you expect from this place?

yes, the Christmas episode is basically him being an atheist sperg

Please keep posting, I love me some moralfag butthurt.

Maybe he could've been a deist?

>the fact that a place is bad now means that it has to be bad forever

It's people like you that have let Sup Forums and Sup Forums devolve into wastelands

Sorry didn't know you edgy guys were so afraid of criticism. So telling someone it's their fault their wife is dead is fine, but calling that person an asshole for doing so is pointless and stupid?

Stop being such a woman.

>haha I've been redpilled beyond basic empathy

Please keep posting, I love a good old edgyfag circlejerk.

>weh weh the internet hurt my fee fees

I'm the woman? It's seems like you're the sensitive one. Don't like me ruining your fun by reminding you that a toddler now has to grow up without a mother?

>I love a good old edgyfag circlejerk.
Didn't you say that edgyfags were human garbage?
Now you love it?

What's with you guys and the one line responses? Cat got your tongue? Can't think of anything to say beyond buzzwords?

Superman is fictional, TVBlob.

I can't be entertained by human garbage? I love watching you guys squirm

>what is reality tv?

>being this much of a newfag

Do you even hypercrisis?

>you guys
I'm not who you were talking to. I'm pointing out what appears, to me, a contradiction.

>heh heh ya know jimbo, the bible says pretty clearly that those who dont believe are cast into the flaming pits of hell for all eternity, just like the jews

That in no way changes the content of my post. I also feel like I addressed your contradiction, which to me seemed like nitpicky bullshit.

If you were really paying attention, you would have noticed that I was paralleling the tone and phrasing of the post I was responding to

I don't think you're as compassionate or empathetic as you claim you are, personally.

But that's my opinion.

Still false beings created by tulpic magic, and he's effectively fictional until we physically bridge realities, Grant.

Never said I was super compassionate, just that a person who tells a man with recently deceased wife that it's his fault she died is lacking in the basic levels of decency and empathy that are necessary for me to consider them a worthwhile human.

I know, reading comprehension is hard

I fail to see how that would ruin my fun. I'm just sitting here laughing at some sanctimonious blubbering vagina on Sup Forums have a meltdown.

Words on a screen do not stop a person from being a human being or even a "worthwhile" one.

I don't know, writing off a person as a worthwhile human being for a twitter burn seems like a big leap

>he's thinking I'm not also sitting here enjoying myself

I get it, caring is lame. The internet is hate, blah blah blah.

I love how touchy you guys get, while claiming everyone else is being over sensitive

Big mistake. Looks like you're the one with a lot to learn.

>touchy

to you responding to anything means "triggered" because you are too autistic to gleam intent from text

>I'm not also sitting here enjoying myself
But you're not. You're lashing out at everybody and you clearly take the internet very seriously. And now you're just projecting your sensitivity and hurt feelings onto others. Just concede, man.

Words on a screen sent directly to a person do determine worth. If that fucker had put that tweet on his feed and not tagged Patton I'd think he was just a run of the mill scumbag, but no worse that shit I've done.

Tagging Patton is the same as writing him a letter or shouting at him in public. Just because it was easier for this person to do doesn't excuse them from moral judgements.

I mean this is really getting down to personal beliefs, but I don't think that things said on the internet should be held to a lower standard

Because they were a dick.

>be genius
>doesn't bet on the existence of God given Pascal's wager

Pffffft

Mind explaining that point? What meaning have I failed to gleam.

Seems like you're the one taking this seriously. What exactly would I be conceding to? None of you fucks have formed a cohesive point yet

>whats on the other side of this wall
a mexican?

>I don't think that things said on the internet should be held to a lower standard
I'm going to have to disagree, strongly here.

Otherwise people are going to have to judge what you're saying here with the same scrutiny as real life, and in real life, I don't think anything you've said here would be acceptable. But it isn't real life.
It's an anonymous laotian goat herding mailing list, and a certain level of humor is not only inferred but expected of all users here, either implicitly or explicitly;
"Only a fool would take everything said here seriously."

I really don't see how that stops you from being a person, since that is part of the human experience. Everyone's a dick sometime or another.

>all this anguish over an offhand comment on Twitter
I really wish Sup Forumsmblr wasn't real

The twitter post isn't anonymous, and even if it was it doesn't excuse the fact that it was a terrible thing to say to Patton

I legitimately don't understand what you are trying to say in your second paragraph? What exactly have I said that would be unnacceptable?

I would also argue that the "he was trying to be funny argument" only works if he hadn't tagged Patton.

If I'm being 100% honest it's not a bad joke, but tagging Patton makes it cringeworthy

I never said they weren't a person, just not a worthwhile one. It just my opinion, not saying they should be rounded up and put in camps.

Some people are shitty, and some shitty people even grow out of it.

I don't get the argument that the act that people are usually shitty means you can't call anybody out on being shitty

Is there hope for us yet Kek?

If it makes you feel better, im pretty sure all the posts you would consider Sup Forumsmblr came from me

I meant to say "the fact that people are shitty"

Injustice superman would be fine with it.

>implying injustice superman didn't make dead wife jokes a capital offence

Seems like that might be a sore subject