Do you like Katara?

Do you like Katara?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/books/2017/01/19/hakoda-secret-message-avatar-last-airbender-comic-preview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

As a character? Yes, she's well done in the context of the show.

As a person? No. I mean, I'd hate to have a person with her personality around. Not my type.

I have no strong feelings one way or another. She has a bit of Lisa Simpson Syndrome being a know it all and that, but she is fairly punished for it enough and her weaknesses are well fleshed out to balance that out which makes her more than tolerable.
Would have been nice if she had a more firm long term motivation than "learn more waterbending" though.

yeah she's a cutie pie and a good waterbender. She's like 75-80% on the way to being my waifu. She's got a cute face, a fantastic bod, a good voice.. plus having sokka as a brother in law would be great

Not really, but I can see her importance to the story.
Im was sort of upset she was the one who put Azula down.

Yes.

Her character could have been handled better at certain points in the story but yeah, I liked her well enough.

Toph is the best though.

what if you combined them into one hot brown smart shorthaired barefoot mudbending waifu

She was my waifu, so yeah.

I remember a lot of Avatar fans finding out what a PMS was after they wondered why Katara was a bitch every third episode.

>long term motivation
Shes a woman from an Inuit tribe her destiny was to be the rapetoy of a male member anyway.

You would get a mary sue.

yeah you're right. I shouldn't try to draw that fusion

Tight where it matters.

Sup Forumsllette?

>do it anyway

She's a good person with discipline and work ethic and would make a good mother. Of course everyone on this degenerate site wouldn't like her. They would go for Toph who was the worst mother in history or Azula who is literally a crazy person.

I like to think she mellowed out as she got older.

And turned into a giant sex freak.

Sure, she might be my second least favorite main character and I will always hate that she got to take down Azula in the finale over Zuko even though that's not really her fault.

But she was decently written.

She was alright in the first two seasons. But then she became unbearable in the third season.

You're right. She became unbearably hot.

Her blood ending should have been a bigger deal. Apart from the EP where she learns it and her being tempted to kill The Fire nation guy with it the whole thing was a nonissue

I liked her. Sup Forums likes to hold that whole "I loved mom more" thing against her but I thought given her situation it was a realistic and somewhat warranted response.

A great character gets a response out of you, Katara is one of those characters

She's fine. Like Aang she's kind of boring. The show was filled with great characters, and Katara was merely functional.

>Azula who is literally a crazy person

Wrong she was a hurt girl who was never loved.

post more sapphire fire
gravidly pregnant

I liked her until she went full No Fun Allowed mode in book 2.

She was only No Fun Allowed in The Runaway

Shut up Scrapper.

isn't Scrapper Rebecca Sucrose?

She's okay. Prefer Korra though.

Toph wasn't that good of a character though. Fun to watch, but not really well written.

I'm not Scrapper but even I can see Azula was a helpless lost soul.

Toph's snow outfit!

She's always hanging out with god tier characters like Aang, Toph and Sokka, so she looks bland in comparison, but she is well written and likeable. To me at least.

You gotta give a sauce for that

ew.com/books/2017/01/19/hakoda-secret-message-avatar-last-airbender-comic-preview/

Wait, she can't see in the Antarctic it's all ice.

thanks

Yes. I liked her more than Korra.

>executive partner
Toph climbing the corporate ladder through nepotism. I see that capitalism arrived to the Avatar world.

Childhood is thinking Zuko is awesome
Horny teen years is having a crush on Katara
Late teen years is understanding Toph is the superior girl
Early college years is wanting to be Sokka's bro
Late college years is realizing Zuko made more sense
Full maturity is wanting to be like Aang

Go back to Sup Forums

Basically this.

She's a well-written character, but not necessarily a likable one. I've known people like her in real life, people who think that they need to "mother" everyone, and it's really irritating to be around.

I want to choke-fuck her into unconsciousness behind a dumpster.

god fucking SWEETIE damn it

No, but I'd fuck her every which way I can.

Same. Water tribe girls are the best

post maturity is realizing iroh made more sense

To be fair, the first part was very good. But Yang tends to shit the bed whenever there is a conflict with no clear bad guy like exactly this one.

Season 1 ehh? is the best response I can give.
Season 2 she was alright.
Season 3 fuck no

TOO CUTE
Toph slowly rising to meet Sokka's height is great.

>dat forklift

Sure

apparently in the avatar world there is solid earth under the ice

#NOTMAINEGER

>Go to Sup Forums to discuss a western cartoon
Bravo Nolan

The point was Zuko had legitimate friends to back him up, while Azula didn't. That's why Zuko won.

Being an actual grown up is when you realize you need to get a fucking job and stop watching children cartoons.

I feel that it's not really satisfying in the heat of the moment, though.

It's more satisfying in hindsight, when considered intellectually, but it still leaves a bad taste in your mouth.

Not Mai, neger?

There could have been a better way to show it.

Like have the lightning blow up in Azula's face like it's supposed to instead of her channeling it perfectly when she's off her rocker. Zuko gets caught in the blast. Katara heals him and Azula is sad that Zuko survived/she has no friends before going unconscious.

Boom, Katara gets to do something without stealing Zuko's thunder and it still gets the point across.

>Like have the lightning blow up in Azula's face like it's supposed to instead of her channeling it perfectly when she's off her rocker

But she wasn't. She was perfectly in control of herself. Zuko was the blessed one who had friends and was taught love and compassion.

Hey Scrapper. How's being a pedophile working out for you?

>inb4 I'm not Scrapper

I'm not Scrapper and he is not a pedophile.

REMINDER TO STOP FUCKING RESPONDING

it's literally anime though

Honestly, when I really think back, I was only in Avatar for Zuko, and Zuko only. When I was watching the last episode, I was watching Zuko vs Azula everything else was padding. I honestly don't think I had strong feelings for anyone in the show except for Zuko and his background cast.

Hey Scrapper, mind if I fuck your girl?

Yes. She is the type of a nice, kind, hot girl who would never want to do antyhing with me.

>tfw Scrapper ruined Azula for Sup Forums so now nobody can talk about her

It's hell.

I'm not Scrapper but that's my daughterfu back the fuck off.

I'm not Scrapper but someone has to defend her.

We don't need you or Scrapper defending her, you're making it worse

I'm going to make your daughter scream in pleasure. Does that make you pretend Ozai?

Azula is a delicate flower that needs to be sheltered.

Make me what you, you dumbass.

Stop

I won't stop until I die. You all attack her because you don't know what she is feeling like inside.

Oh I'll figure out what she feels like inside

Neither do you because she's a fictional character and you don't have some kind of hyper autism mind reading.

Just schizophrenia.

Not with your 3 inch wet willy.

I do me and the crew have discussed at lengths her mental state and we all came to the conclusion that she is only trying to gain the love she never got as a child.

I don't attack her, I just want idiots to stop defending her and making it impossible to mention her name without shitposting ensuing

Then help me and change the hearts and minds of the anons here and make them see Azula the way I do.

No, because you're being fucking autistic about it, you can like her without doing that

I won't have Azula be insulted in any way shape or form.

And thats why you're making us all look bad, nobody else gets this way when their favorite characters are insulted

please leave

And what? Let everyone talk shit on her? I can't let that happen. She gets enough crap as it is so just leave her alone.

She gets crap because they all get crap, the only reason she gets it any worse is because of how people like you react

So stop talking crap. Simple as that.

I'm not talking crap, I like Azula, I agree some people don't get her, but that doesn't mean I have to sperg out when people shitpost about her

Alright then. Just worship her like the rest of us.

>rest of us

You're a small vocal minority, the rest of us dont talk about her because it attracts you faggots or gets us painted as you if we do bring her up.

And half of that vocal minority is literally the voices in his head.

I just do it for her, user.

Shut up I'm normal.

In Antarctica there is.

been there done that