So there's a show about some girls...but, eh...they're not really girls. They're, um, they're rocks

So there's a show about some girls...but, eh...they're not really girls. They're, um, they're rocks.

And, it turns out...they're lesbians.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1L8SASDYhoS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're talking absolute bollocks.

As usual Karl your ideas are underrated.

Well, there's also his bloke right? N' he's like the son of their dead queen.

There's a lad... he's also a lesbian rock, but he's also a regular boy.

*insert Ricky's high pitched squawk here*

Rocks? Lesbi-!?
KARL! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?

I'm not- I'm not 'avin a go, it's just.. they're all female, so.. what.. what else have they got?

KARL! WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT!!??

Well see, one of 'em.. she fell in love with a human, yeah? a man.. so to the rest of 'em, like.. she was the gay.
and then she disappeared

When does the monkey come in?

Excuse me. Did i hear something about rocks and lesbians. My two favorite things combined as one !?! GODDAMN

Why does a rock need that much power?

Beautiful!

And they sing.

ABSOLUTE

'EAD

>Awright. So there's this lad, righ'?
>Yeah, go on.
>And it's the summertime, you know? The sun is out. It's hot out. Gotta wear sunscreen an' the like.
>Yeah, we know what summer is, you muppet! Get to the bloody point, Karl.
>So it's summer and the lad's parents pull him aside and they're like: "Alright, son, you can't stay here this Summer. You've got to go away. Pack your bags, pack your bits and bobs: push off."
>Right, hold on, why are these parents trying to get rid of their son?
>...Because it's exhausting, innit?
>Ugh. You're exhausting.
>Let him finish.
>His parents want a break, so they send him and his sister to a small town.
>Wait, you what? His sister? Where did he get a sister from, you madman?!
>He always had a sister. He's a twin, innit?
>Alright, let me stop you there: at no point in the story did you alert us to the fact that this boy who's being sent away by his parents for being a pain in the arse has a twin sister!
>,,,It was implied, though.
>[Steve Laughing]
>NO IT WASN'T, KARL!
>Karl, you can't just skip over vital elements of the story you're trying to tell because you think everyone around you has the power to read your mind.
>Bloody hell. Wouldn't be a long read, would it?
>[Steve Laughing]
>It's a bloody picture book in there. Eight pages of utter bollocks by Karl Pilikington.
>He'd be like Doctor Seuss without the doctorate.
>Right, right! Binman Seuss! Pulls you aside when he's picking up your rubbish. Everybody looks at him like he's mental! "Honey, the binman, he won't go away. He's out there talking about green eggs and ham. I think he has schizophrenia or summat. He keeps trying to put a hat on the cat."
>[Steve Laughing]
>Alright, go on, Karl.
>Alright, so basically... It ends with them saving the world from a little triangle fella in a top hat.
>[Ricky Laughing Loudly]
>[Steve Laughing]
>WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU ON ABOUT?! YOU'RE A BLOODY MORON, YOU DAFT GRINCHY GIT! Right, come off it. Let's move on to our next segment.

It's so perfect.
And I love I can hear most of their voices.

You forgot the little monkey fella, a'right?

LET HIM FINISH RICKEYYYY

>rocks

Play a record.

N' his da had intercourse with the lead rock girl. But ere's the kicker: she dies.

vocaroo.com/i/s1L8SASDYhoS

No.

An' there's, er...a crossover...with a an old man. Ticked off a bunch of folks watchin'.

Alright, what sort of old man, like the boy's grandfather or something?

He's their granddad. But turns out. He's their uncle, too. Everyone's uncle.