..a bigger JUST

..a bigger JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uEMTQYe1ro0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

[slow clap]

Norton Hulk will always look better because he's just so much more attractive than Mark

>not liking Builtfat Hulk

That’s kinda true

His Hulk is a lot uglier though

babyface hulk best hulk

What the h*ck were they thinking?

I hated the Norton Hulk. He looks like a flat faced cat because of the tiny nose and long philtrum

>not liking raging fire hulk

Are you trying to say it looks worse? Because it definitely doesn't

>He looks like a flat faced cat because of the tiny nose and long philtrum
Fuck, now I can't unsee it.

Hulk looks great in the new movie, an out of focus slip from the trailer with poor lighting doesn't change that

Ruff Hulk looks more like Hulk tho because of squarer chin and the non-emo hair

>bears some resemblance to human banner now
2017=best

youtube.com/watch?v=uEMTQYe1ro0

For real though. The first Hulk movie is fucking amazing.

what would 2008 Hulk look like if they motion captured Edward Norton's face?

I want to see roided up Edward Norton.

>lower part of jeans rip into tatters when he grows.
>somehow part hiding his dick area is as elastic as gum

That's actually really good CGI for the body, the only thing that takes me out is the face

Fabio Hulk?

>man becomes a big green monster when angry
>"yeah but the pants aren't very realistic because i can't see his dick"

I love how the hulk used to be just a pretty big guy

It's also 15 years old.

Just watch American History X.

Lolling inside.

Nice try, he looks like shit

Christ I hate brainlet arguments like this one. Just because X facet of the setting defies reality doesn't mean everything else gets a free pass, for fucks sake.

>Another marvel movie that looks like a parking lot

>i can suspend my disbelief for major things that are in no way possible, but for a slight, minor detail that isn't entirely impossible, no, i can't accept it
Autism speaks.

>A kids movie
>Complaining that you can't see the dick of angry giant green monster

For Christ sake stop this shit

also when his face wrinkles it looks like he has whiskers

That fucking Hulk had some great CGI. Maybe the only problem was the texture, but the movements were great. Also the best movie Marvel has.

She-Hulk doesn't have this problem

>Things have to be realistic in my comic book movies!
Top kek

But isn't the contrast between scrawny, nerdy Norton and Hulk better?

not realistic, it has to be coherent with the fictional universe.

you cannot have a robot in lord of the rings
>leeeel u haev orcs u haev dragons and u are complaining about a robot xdddd

>you cannot have a robot in lord of the rings
Yeah you can. Who gives a shit?

I think Norton was a better Bruce Banner even though his script was shit compared to Ruffalo. Too bad Norton is too much of a pain in the ass prime donna and lost the part. Ruffalo isn't that bad though

>Dwarves build a mechanical magical war automaton
Would be pretty cool to be honest

>looks like a parking lot
what do you mean by that, user?

I AM PICKLE RIIIICK

xd

Yep. It's not like other swords and sorcery fantasy (that got their stuff from Tolkien) don't have robots in them.

>but how did he turn himself into a pickle? MUH REALISM

>out of focus slip from the trailer with poor lighting
The whole shot is CG. You cannot fuck that up unless you intend to fuck that up.

did he just throw that poodle so hard it vaporized?

Nice full house

I love Ang Lee Hulk too. I put Logan up there as well.

AAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>tfw she hulk will never be mainstream

I hope she does some day. Would b cool

>Hulk looks great in the new movie
>posts a pic of Hulk looking like a videogame character
LOL

>marvlets are literal dicklet enablers
Lmao

*poof*

Damn this looks like SHIT

Why does he look so fucking small is this shot?
Isnt he supposed to be YUUUGE?

Get your eyes checked.

2008 Hulk was the epitome of Hulk movie design. Holy shit what were they thinking changing it?

prove it

"This looks like a retarded cat with an emo myspace haircut" probably

Ok shill thanks for the advice, Hulk still looks like shit though

No one else but you see's a cat.

>hulk's dick is what true marvelfags want to see
You can't make this shit up.

>From Chad to Dad

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

>heard audible sighs and saw people rolling their eyes at the cinema
>"Not another superhero movie..."
I want capeshit to die, you are all fucking lemmings if you subject yourself to this garbage. No better than chinks

Nah, it looks good.

For you.

Seriously, why does it seem like CGI characters haven't improved at all in the past decade?

Use 08's body, with 15's head.
Is that so fucking hard?

2001 Hulk was best. Fuck this new quipshit Hulk.

do you ever think these people ever look at each other in their gay ass costumes and just laugh at the ridiculousness of the situation? My god i fucking hate capeshit. Nothing but trash for perma-manchildren.

No it looks bad. MCU Hulk only looks passable in his own film

>Nothing but trash for perma-manchildren.

Yeah must be why it's popular with normies and the people who complain are shut ins on Sup Forums

I prefer him as a heel

No it looks good.

Mole-nigga knows where it’s at.

I watched the LotR trilogy the same weekend I saw Jurassic World. Jesus fucking christ how could everything go so fucking wrong in so little time?

Why lie on the internet?

No

Ang Lee's HULK
>popping jolly green giant green
>actually resembles eric bana
>is a manifestation of his insecurities and childhood trauma

Norton Hulk
>looks like a roided up emo kid
>looks nothing like Norton
>represents nothing

Avengers Hulk
>technically more impressive in terms of individual details
>skin looks like gray-green clay
>looks nothing like ruffalo

Avengers 2 electric boogaloo
>starting to look the same color as a gonorrhea discharge
>too much definition on the muscles
>looks nothing like Ruffalo

Ragnarok Hulk
>still looks nothing like the actor
>short hair for some reason
>looks like a downs syndrome football player
>yellow green still

Normies go see the movies because of action scenes and simply the fact that it's the new blockbuster. Faggots on Sup Forums creating thread after thread of this garbage, trying to one up themselves in this DCvsMarvel manufactured war is what that user is referring to as permavirgins.

>there aren't Disney shills on /t-

Literally not a lie, it was during a trailer for the new Thor movie. People are getting tired of this garbage

>make comic movies full of colorful eccentric characters in silly over-the-top action and fantastical worlds
>make them gray and desaturated

It's almost like Capeshit CGI keeps getting worse. Avengers, BvS, Civil War, Wonder Woman, Thor, Justice Leage. It's literally a linear degression of quality in CGI. With Cyborg being by far the worst example yet.

First off you’re comparing two very different things

>the last time a studio gave a big budget and few rules to a smart, passion-fueled, effects-loving director to adapt a massive story
>A studio-directed puppet show made by people who want to milk as much money out of an idea as humanly possible

>trying to one up themselves in this DCvsMarvel manufactured war is what that user is referring to as permavirgins.

Oh then I agree. It's very telling that when the threads were made for Ragnaroks RT people were more excited about DC getting BTFO (Somehow) than finally getting a half decent Thor film. The concolse warsa have become far more entertaining for these people than the movies themselves

Yes

Ouch!

The naturalistic, overcast lighting grounds the movies in reality, a direct contrast to all the zany, over the top fantastic shit going on. Also, if you want a vibrant color to pop out especially strongly, you don't just saturate the shit out of it, the far more effective and classy way is to either surround it with a complimentary or with greys. Not sure why so many people don't understand these very basic concepts of not just film making but art in general.

>looks nothing like Ruffalo
You blind

Based Ang Lee forever.

They cut back on spending to increase their profits because they know people will come see these films even if the CGI doesn't look that great (plus there's ways of hiding the bad CGI, like having the CGI take place in dark settings, which is a large reason why movies like BvS take place almost entirely in the dark).

That said, the CGI hasn't really gotten worse. Looking back at Iron Man 1, I'd say the CGI has stayed on par if not gotten slightly better. And as for Cyborg, that's from a trailer. Often times, trailers use earlier, older, not-yet complete footage (because they need time to put them together). I'd wait until the movie releases to give a final verdict on how Cyborg looks.

It's tragic that you can't enjoy things in life.

I enjoy reminding you that this Thor flick looks like a videogame though

Nah, cyborg looks like shit unless the movie has a completely different design for him, which it won't.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>the only joy you can find in life is trying to tear other things down, and you're not even successful at that
Sad.

His physics are all wonky. He should be tipping forward from his center lf gravity being so far forward in that posture. Also, he's strangely "floaty," like he doesn't have any weight or truly occupy space. He seems to exist just above the surface instead of on it.