cynicism about women is usually always right

Whore.

this is where the fun begins

DELETE THIS

lol and hes in europe right now too

>12 years later
>still the Star Wars star

JUST

Regardless of what you think of this - Obi-Tongue Kenobi as part of a headline is just terrible journalism

Obi-wan is 46?

MEWfags always went on how their waifu was pure and "homely". now look at that, the whorest whore in town.

>E
DELET

>Episode 1 was filmed literally two decades ago

I'm done

rip if you picked her as a waifu

>"Fargo helped me embrace my sexual side"
OH IT SHOWS MARY ELIZABETH, IT SHOWS.

obi wank her knob he

>broke Riley’s heart and humiliated him in front of the world
>slept with a married man and probably destroyed another marriage
How can MEWfags even defend this?

can all of you woman hating pansies move the day of the rope forward from never to now and hang yourselves?

>Sup Forums is blaming Mew rather than Ewan, the person actually doings the cheating
Typical

a literal slut

So uncivilized.

I still want to tongue her asshole though

He's currently filming a movie with this semen demon, so maybe he's just feeling sexually frustrated.

Nice. His wife was insufferable in that film he did involving a motorcycle roadtrip

why blame her, if you were a women and had a choice between a numale cuck and obiwan, you'd choose obiwan

she is a whore, plain and simple

womanlet detected

i am expecting a no no hahahahahaha post about this every day or I will be disappoint

obi wan kenobi more like o-her womb-is-quakin'

> Not wanting your marriage and your whole life destroyed by MEW
You don't understand the meaning of sacrifice. Of giving something up for something greater.

Ewan McGregor weighed his options and saw that his life, his wife and his three biological children and one Mongolian daughter were nothing compared to the opportunity to smell the insides of MEW's panties after a night of haggis and Irn-Bru. And if any of us had been there, we'd have made the exact same decision.

Hail MEW! Hail victory!

>throwing away a 20 year marriage
Pretty sad desu.

He could have had a much bigger career but deliberately pulled back. Not everyone wants that life.

>to smell the insides of MEW
fixed for you, more lewd

breathe deep when you have your tongue in her throat it's the best taste, really breathe up her insides mmmhhh girl like MEW yes please

he'll always be the guy who showed his dick in a lot of movies

HAHAHAHAHAAH WHOOOORE

riley would fuck up obiwan senpai

ELEVATED

>when you've been together for 15 years and thought you had the high ground but Ewan McGregor comes along

user riley is evil

Sup Forums is always right

that's just guys being guys. mew is a slut though.

If you're filming with that why the fuck would you not go for her and instead go for fucking MEW

Riley was always cucked and knew it bro, the 2014 leaks were what she sent to Harvey

>refused to fuck Weinstein
>refused to fuck married Obi-Wan
Hayley purest waifu confirmed

From my point of view MEW is evil

>tfw MEW leaves her husband for him and he just pumps and dumps her

Riley most definitely has seen Ewan McGregor's cock in a movie, which is most likely bigger than his

Nah, he's a Dany boil babby

member when the fappening happened and she made a big deal about how it was private between her and her husband?

all i see are honest posts. this is a very sad thread. fucking whore.

So Riley praised every episode of latest Fargo for MEW's amazing acting, and MEW literally said Ewan helped her embrace her sexual side, whatever the fuck that meant. Then she cucks him during the show, and now that it's been some time since she left Riley, she does it in a way media can catch it to make the cucking official. Fucking whore.

Good fucking question, he had this right in front of him all day every day.

Tho tbqh Hayley seems like she's above fucking a married dude.

Any wonder

looool. what a happy couple.

why do women walk with their literal tits out like that

can an australian translate this for me? I can't understand british

milk and wine

for attention...

It was obvious.

when you take the milky meme too far

I SHOULDVE KNOWN EWAN WAS PLOTTING TO TAKE OVER
IF YOURE NOT WITH ME, YOURE AGAINST ME
I HAAATE YOUUUUUU

Why is everyone shitting on MEW but not Ewan?? He's the married one ya retards
>inb4 le white knight

Because they're allowed to wear whatever the fuck they want, and I'm not about to complain when they look like

wow stop sexualizing her, she does it for herself not for your enjoyment you creep

fat pig.

Well he had Jim Carrey finish inside him for that one movie

they were both married at the time, don't be naive and think she wasn't cheating on him while they were together with riley during fargo

the difference is mew actually divorced after and ewan stayed cause he had kids

Married Star Wars bloke Ewan McGregor pashes tv whore Mary Elizabeth Winstead in big city starbucks

>snog
OI DAT BIRD IS GIVIN THE OL TOUNGEY WOUNGEY SPITTY AND SWAPPY MATE

Because all women are evil whores, and if you don't believe that, then you wear a fedora.

How is showing half of her boobs at a formal event doing anything for herself except getting attention? Are her boobs too sweaty so she needs ventilation?

She is just fat.

People here are very very sexist even misogynistic, that's why. It takes two to cheat, and like you said Ewan is the married one.

RILEY ON SUICIDE WATCH

>Are her boobs too sweaty so she needs ventilation

Textbook, the daughter is hot though.

why is Ewan married to some 50 yr old literal who?

why couldnt this whore wait a bit more before making the cucking super public to eveyrone?

>le homely girl meme
they are all whores.

>Are her boobs too sweaty so she needs ventilation?
To be honest... maybe

it was only a kiss, it's not like they had sex or anything, jeez

But women are evil whores, though.

Based Ewan dumped this goblin and went for MEW.

Who can blame him ?

YOU WERE THE CHOSEN ONE

I'm deleting my folder right now

she was cute.

Im gonna disagree.

She is back on the market along with every other whore in need of a Harvey replacement.

You know it's TRUE.

Dang MEW is 32? Dropped

>she

looks like a spoopy skull. maybe hes dull?

toastie roastie spotted

In all seriousness I would put money on her being pregnant soon.

>that shine

Why is she then one at fault here. Ewan eas cheating too. Its bullshit all the weight gets placed on the women.

For a Zeta Reticulan

if there's karmic justic, Ewan will dump MEW in 5 years when she eventually turns for a younger girl

This is what whores deserved tbqh