This shit is terrible. The only people who like this dumpster fire are the ones who have never seen the original...

This shit is terrible. The only people who like this dumpster fire are the ones who have never seen the original. What a disgrace.

I like then both

Nice try OP

I've seen the original half a dozen times.

BR49 is superior in every possible way.

Somebody's way off baseline.
Cells

>it's a mandatory Sup Forums contrarianism episode

(You)

It's better than the original by far, you silly nostalgia fag

Original has a better soundtrack, but 2049 is the better film.

This
Hans Zimmer is shit

It's a great fucking film OP.

This. Also even though I have to say the set design was better in 2049, something about the original clicked with me more.

Name one about this """movie""" that is comparable to the original Blade Runner in any way you fucking hive mind

the setting is comparable

>hivemind
>Is genuinely a good film.
>The only people who dislike it are women, American plebs, or ADHD plebs.
>Is wildly popular on Sup Forums.
>Haha you know what I'm just gonna make a thread calling it shit without a single explanation as to why.
>Already 13 (You)s.

The editing rhythm, cinematography, miniatures, carefully chosen palette.

Literally just watch this for gosling's /r9k performance

Shot composition was better done in 2049

I thought 2049 was much stronger from a writing perspective, but weaker in all aspects of filmmaking. It was solid, but lacks the immersive appeal of what Ridley Scott and his team did. The music, production design and cinematography of the original are detailed and beautiful. The sequel is all slick, cold, minimal and monochrome in all aspects. Which I guess is a creative choice, but one that's much less appealing or interesting to me.

Still liked it, though. K, Joi and Luv are better, more interesting characters than anyone from the original

rewatched the original before going to see this one. loved them both. 2049 is the best movie I've seen in years

deckard

No

>Better main character
>Much more believable romance (ironic)
>Seamless CG to Practical effects (including miniatures)
>Great cinematography
>Competent soundtrack
>Great set design
>Better acting all around

People who don't understand the Deckard Rachel romance need to fuck off back to readitlettermedia

The original (final cut) is better yes, but they were two completely different movies imo. 2049 wasn't trying to be a remake and really it wasn't even similar at all other than the name and a few theme / characters. i dont think they're very easy to compare, but if i absolutely have to pick which one at least looks better its the original easily.

>It's an 'OP gets assblasted and tells everyone that disagrees with him to go back to (Insert meme response here) episode

Fuck off

>it's a pleb on /tv again episode

>blade runner is a movie that is still frequently brought up as a cinematography masterpiece after 30+ years
>2049 will be forgotten within the month
hm i wonder which one is better....

Literally this

The original isn't that great either

All of you faggots are the same. You all share the same shitty taste in movies, if you can call them that. You have no standards. You don't consider a movie an experince because "It's just a movie" to you. You will never know what it's like to experience something truly incredible, like seeing Star Wars for the first time or Blade Runner the first time. These movies weren't gimmickee oscar-bait hipster bullshit like Boyhood, Birdman, or Moonlight. These movies had character, they were their own living beings dying to tell us the story they had. These movies weren't 2 hour long commercials or thinly-veiled political propaganda. When you watch a movie, you should be able to articulate why it was good or why it was bad beyond saying "It was good" or "It was bad". Movies should STICK with you, and if you call a movie great, you better damn well have a great reason to call it so. The only thing that stuck to me about Blade Runner: 2049 was how fucking empty it was. 2049 is literally the hollow shell of the original under a different name. There is nothing substantive about this movie. Everything "good" about this movie is just copy and pasted from the orignial with NOTHING new or interesting to add. Everything anyone loved about the original Blade Runner is bastardized to the point of being unwatchable. It's like a bad satire. A really fucking bad satire, and the fact that it's not just makes it worse. Fuck all of you.

What pasta was this originally for?

Fuck you

Holy shit that's not the pasta

This is now a copy-pasta. Thanks, autist. Also my favorite film of all time is Lawrence of Arabia so pls, Mr. Pleb.