Definitely would. No shame in it.

KICK DOWN THE DOOR UNANNOUNCED
WHILE SHE LAY ON THE COUCH
I GIVE'S A FUCK IT'S YOUR HOUSE
NOW PUT YOUR CROTCH ON MY MOUTH

Why would I lie?

I'd be afraid she'd abort our child

you should have been aborted

8-10 ago she was cute and unquestionably would. She's just a boring plain Jane now.

Bad liar.

Hmm. Back when she was the Nostalgia Chick, yeah, maybe. Even back then, though, she was a complete mess of a human being, so it would definitely have to be in a situation where you could get in and get out quickly and painlessly. Nowadays, that mess of a human being has completely fallen apart. So probably not, no.

Well I don't have to worry about child support so yeah

Spoony did and she aborted the baby and he broke as a person.

Even there she's super cute

LMAO, what the hell happened?

Is that your mom?

Can she have...

An abortion adiction?

There is nothing wrong with a woman exercising her right to abortion. It's her body her choice.

>super cute

In the same way that a woman telling you she wants to have your children is an immediate turn-on, the knowledge that a woman has had an abortion is inherently unsexy.

Dunno. People only started finding out about it recently, even though it happened months ago.

Looks jewish. Pass.

>abortion is inherently unsexy
This really. I'm no religious freak or even right wing but knowing a chick has had an abortion is an insta kill boner.

She got an abortion?

Fucking murderer.

What? You don't find this sexy?

Or this?

>this was Spoony's child

I'd be a total mess too.

During such a Horomone-fueled time, what exactly allows a woman to be clear of mind and have proper judgement to decide whether or not a human being gets to die?

And it's my right to be disgusted with a baby killer.

She got an abortion and then made a movie about it.

imdb.com/title/tt1833212/

Hot. Not only would I fuck her, I'd also discuss film with her. Her recent video on Megan Fox's Transformers character was on point.

Sure, I'd even stick around after and talk about films, she's insightful and has lots of interesting ideas.

>kill your baby
>make a movie doing damage control to convince yourself you didn't kill your baby

What's the point of all of this?

totally

I'm sure if you donate enough to her patreon she'll suck your dick or something (provided she's drunk enough [she's always drunk enough]).