"Steppenwolf? Like the band?"

>"Steppenwolf? Like the band?"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steppenwolf_(novel)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy christ did they order the CGI from North Korean school children?

Lazy shitposter

*Inhales*

HAHAHAHAHA

Seriously, which came first, the band or the literally who cape character?

Look at that poster and sincerely tell me you think it looks good

Lazy shitposter

DC unironically makes better visual spectacles than Marvel, even the hardest of Snydeniers agree that his visuals are perfect

the band, although they weren't the first to use it either

>Posts workprint
Whoa you got them!

>someone is actually going to fall for this b8 .webm

Where did people even get this video?

>even the hardest of Snydeniers agree that his visuals are perfect
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAH

Dumb laughposter

>posting the worst part of an other-wise godly tier battle scene
typical marvlet

Literally nothing wrong. Looks incredible.

>no colors
>colors
I have no dog in this fight, but GotG movies look great

Steppenwolf the band was named after an old German book. In turn, the word steppenwolf is just the German word for coyote. So to suggest the name Steppenwolf is a ripoff of the band is laughably dishonest.

okay what the fuck

I freeze framed it and you can see that supes actually punches Doomsday
But you can't see that AT ALL in proper time

what the fuck happened to Snyder's slo-mo boner? Now would be a good fucking time for it!

Snyder did not make the film to be viewed by human eyes. It is his gift to the Nephilim.

This looks like one of those CG Resident Evil movies

You look like you were dropped on your head as a child.

Ohhhh got em! XD

Yeah, just look at this magnificent piece of cinema!

>Ohhhh got em! XD

>tfw coined the term Snydeniers

Yeah, it looks good. I'm gonna watch it on my second screen now. It's time again.

Laugh it up Marvlet, at least DC can do basic green screen

>the fucking snap zoom to batman
jesus christ its worse than i remember

>an old German book

>That snap zoom
Top Kek what the hell Snyder

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steppenwolf_(novel)

No one heard of your crumbly old book grampa

>At least DC can do basic green screen

Why are you replying to it like this is literally your first time seeing it. There is no way this is the first time you have ever seen that scene.

Is that actually what he looks like in the movie? I sort of expected Zach Snyder of all people to not be so lazy with the visuals.

I've never watched BvS

Reminds me of that big monster from the first Thor.

This is true though. Both MCU and DCEU have some shit CGI, most modern films do, but the MCU at its heart tries to keep things (up until Strange and GotG2 at least) to a more 'real'/grounded level, wheras DC has always embraced the mythic scale and massive spectacles.

The World Engine in MoS. The scene in his mind where he sinks into the skulls. The massive section of Metropolis that is just a burned/scorched crater. The Knightmare. The nuke going off in/above the atmosphere as the Batwing flies. Wonder Woman's bracers and Doomsdays heat vision explosions. And JL looks like it's going to double down on that, using crisis effects to show how serious an invasion from Apocalypse (4th world) is. It's looking like every Flash scene is going to be a little trippy.

I'm hyped as fuck.

god there's so much blur around the tip of the trident

No, it is fanmade and the proof is that it literally uses the Thor thing as a base.

It does a great job of revealing which people are just shitposters who come into any thread for the movie and say WOW THIS IS SHIT SNYDER IS SHIT even though Steppenwolf's actual appearance has been shown in the trailers for a long time. It shows you a lot of shitposters just post whatever bullshit they can come up with and haven't even watched a single trailer for the movie.

>wheras DC has always embraced the mythic scale and massive spectacles.
Which absolutely ruined Suicide Squad. It was a perfect fit for a street-level movie like the TDK trilogy but nope, gotta make it epic.

Dude, I don't memorize the trailers for these things as I'm not some hardcore comic book fan, and I didn't remember him. That's why I asked, chill.

I don't really disagree. While I do like it, it is the weakest of the four, but that was expected. It's basically an advertisement, and paid off in full with all the clothes, halloween costumes, ect it moved, along with that Oscar.

It and Wonder Woman didn't have TOO many scenes like that though. The train, the ring of destruction, and that final fight? All I can think of. Awesome scenes like the plunge into the vats were more grounded. Wonder Woman kept it pretty low key up until that final battle.

How did an alien gain access to Herman Hesse novels in outer space?

YOU chill, I wasn't even calling you out. I was calling out the shitposters that posted earlier in the thread. Although this guy is literally the main villain for the movie so it is strange that he wouldn't be one of the standouts of the trailers for you, regardless of whether or not you're a comic book fan.

Kek, the salt. Why do you even care about my post enough to bother with a reaction image? There was no company wars bullshit. I'm looking forwards to Infinity War as much as I am Justice League.

is he hitting a volcanic caldera here?

>The nuke going off in/above the atmosphere as the Batwing flies. Wonder Woman's bracers and Doomsdays heat vision explosions. And JL looks like it's going to double down on that, using crisis effects to show how serious an invasion from Apocalypse (4th world) is. It's looking like every Flash scene is going to be a little trippy.

End yourself, you autistic simpleton

Whoops, sorry, I forgot to give you a (You).

>chill
>YOU CHILL
jesus dude, it's only capeshit, this isn't overly important. Calm down

>we need a villain for the wonder woman movie
>let's make him some ugly dude wearing lots of metal

>we need a villain for the justice league movie
>let's make him an ugly dude wearing lots of metal

having read herman hesse's novel, you know this does not create a crisis with the two canons.

This is actually a big problem I had with MoS and BvS. They're so washed out and dull. It didn't really suit Batman, let alone Superman.

YOU calm down. If you just want to shitpost why are you even here?

HAHhahahahAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I thought dc and marvel fanboys was a meme, at least here on Sup Forums

but this is fucking worse than 360vsps3 around 2007, jesus... it's fucking capeshit

What is the book about? Should I read it?

I didn't want to shitpost. I asked a question, you jumped my throat because I didn't memorize trailers. Not really invested in this enough to go back and forth with someone spazzing out

Chill out. Just calm down.

No, here's me jumping at your throat: I am going to fucking kill you.

k

Seriously though, you need to fucking die.

>Oh fuck, someone actually liked the DCEU
>This somehow triggers me

The state of Sup Forums these days.

k

>these days.
Sup Forums has always been a bunch of whiny manchildren getting triggered by literally everything. This was true even before Trump announced his candidacy and the newfags started pouring in.

the only one triggered in here is some DC guy raging hard

Calm down.

I dont watch capeshit (except The Dark Knight and Gotg).

Somebody talking about the ''aesthetics'' of Micheal Bay-tier explosion density like they're dissecting arthouse IS autistic.

Fuck off, Michael Bay is a good director.

k

You mean ? Because no rage here bro, I'm looking forwards to JL and Infinity War. I'm just amused that even if you like both, you can still trigger turbo autists whose egos seem directly tied to these funnybook franchises and a corporate competition that is good for both (competition generally causes improvement in both sides) and 4channers have literally no stake in to be salty over.

W-why do you keep hurting Wojack?

There's one dude who's getting fucking pissed at everyone, seeing shitposters in every corner over some weird zealousness over DC when not everyone is. Are you blind?

Chill out.

Saved

>comparing a finished shot from a Blu-ray copy to a work in progress from a YouTube trailer

Why does Steppenwolf look so damn generic?

Really wish capeshit got its own board.

>nu-tv unironically fighting over capeshit.
Sad!

pretending that BvS is a misunderstood masterpiece is my favourite Sup Forums meme

Is it pretending though?

This has so many levels of irony I can't tell who is serious and who is not anymore

It's not pretending you faggots, it's fucking real.

BvS is a masterpiece, you guys are just plebs. It delves upon objectivity in morality like no other film has ever before. MoS was great, but pales in comparison.

This is Steppenwolf from the comics.

What the fuck happened?

... this is like a prototype/previz or some unfinished shit, right?!??

same
I think the best part is there are people so clueless they actually started to believe it as the truth

>he thinks people on Sup Forums watch things before posting about them

this dude looks weak. I feel like Spider-Man could do what he just did, the smashing the ground thing

>remove WW
>end the movie after the B/S fight
10/10 movie other than that

>Social Justice Whedon wrote this
What killed the hype for you guys? Is there any hype at all for this? The trailers make it look like fucking garbage.

making Doomsday blast was the worst part of this movie. would have been so much cooler if he was running around smashing shit and punching stuff rather than standing around blasting CG everywhere

Wow so the bad guy for justice league is just the destroyer?

Imagine how cool Marvel would be if they shaved off all the forced feminine empowerment shit and just made cool superhero movies? Hey they could make superhero movies about a female superhero. That's very different from GIRLS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> MALES.

oh no hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahha