*inhales*

*inhales*

*exhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wtf is this craaaaaaaaaap

*leans back and inhales*

*posts on Sup Forums about taking deep breaths to indicate shock and incredulity despite maintaing a regular breathing pattern*

Hot diggity dog!

*WHOOOOOOOSH*

This pic is magnificent.

What were they thinking?

Shit should have ended 8 seasons ago.

>Series will just keep going on and on until the ratings plummet

>Everyone dies except Carl who will just wander into the sunset with the baby

A hatchet?

uhhhhh

Reminder that Negan becomes Rick's bitch

I wish the show went back to when zombies were something to worry about and not just background decor...

wow I can't wait...

Rick will be the most powerful guy again, what a badass

What emotion is this expression trying to convey?

>implying that Neagan wouldn't have killed Rick sometime during the second half of last season
this show is such inconsistent garbage

ooga booga

im giggling uncontrollably looking at this, how does an entire room of advertisers get paid to put this out? How many separate people ok'd this, how many man hours put into something so stupid; the logistics of such a lack of talent both amuses me and confirms my suspicions about the kind of hacks that make this schlock.

It would look less stupid if they were a little bit more far from each other

Why the fuck is this still on?

I can't wait for the autistic screeching of the Normie's when Rick takes Negan alive at the end of the war. Their reaction to him emasculating Rick was delicious, so it can only get better this time around.

*normies

Don't post from your phone, kids.

This, definitely.

It's just a soulless cash-grab at this point. I can't believe Andrew Lincoln doesn't walk. I guess he has a lot of debt or something.

It's a banner some web designer who gets paid in peanuts was hired to make

You have to be 18+, physically and mentally to browse this site.

They cut his dick off?

Another 16 weeks where numales on Sup Forums "hate-watch" with cheeto dust in their pubes.

Jokes on you I shave!

I was speaking metaphorically, but they may as well have.

*leans back in chair*
*grin and nod head contently

I can't wait for JDM to rave about footpusy

I don't even think this is an ironic post. That is how far the post quality have fallen on Sup Forums. Literal children and drooling retards

and yet you're going to watch every episode and you know it

/our guy/ confirmed

COOOOOOOOOOORAL

homosexual shock like
>oh no you din'it

this is legit?

negan further endears himself to the masses

kek, negan is based

>come slay, my lord

What character is going to take Eugene's virginity? If I made the show I'd have a scene where Enid take's Carl's and a Laura or Arat takes Eugene's and the footage would be spliced together.

When was the last time you genuinely laughed out loud irl?

>Keeping a watch pristine during a zombie apocalypse

Rick you cad

Honestly, this show has really good ideas and it's just the execution that is the real problem.

Scott Gimple is a talented writer and easily the most creative and inspired showrunner TWD has had. He puts a lot of thought into adapting the source material, remixing it and trying to make things much more emotional and "deep" than they were in the comics. Unfortunately most of the other writers are mediocre and Gimple's vision is let down by the increasingly shitty directing, acting, and even the CGI.

Every fucking day there's a new article from some pussy bitch reviewer saying how Negan needs to go and TWD needs to kill Negan to survive.

All these brainlets are gonna be so butthurt when they realize not only does Negan live, he becomes an even better character after the war and will be the greatest antihero of TWD.

Of course they will never admit they were wrong and continue to complain endlessly like the leftist cucks they are.

FTWD is better than this garbage

Walking Dead is like 90% filler

did he lose all his teeth?

Joke's on you - I don't watch it anymore, i just come to shitpost in every wd thread

this is still airing? who even watches this?

>that tiny little hatchet

*leans back*

Who would win in a lean battle: Young Pope or Negan?