I fucking knew it!

I fucking knew it!

MEW got a divorce for a married guy? Ruh-roh.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

>i fucking knew it
No you fucking didn't

Oh shit his wife is like an uglier version of MEW.

There was shitposting here for months about mew leaving riley for the big scot cock

Fucking go back neofaggot

anyone who watched fargo S3 or even saw articles about it and her subsequent divorce knew it

please no her marriage story was the only hope i had

Jesus christ this triggered some serious PTSD...all those nights...fuck this shit

Could Obi-wan Kenobi defeat Ramona Flowers' evil exes?

wow what a homewrecking slut

I guess this makes more sense than MEW divorcing Riley out of nowhere.

Never get married before 30.

Never get married, period.

only mew waifufags were in denial about in fargo threads

sluts will be sluts

based

>chad gets to bang all the women he wants
>I'm feeling ugly as sin, getting uglier by the minute
Is there a God? Why does he hate me?

I'm dating an LA actress ama

how does it feel to be doing harvey's sloppy seconds

Is she crazy?

Except: loyal, mother to his children, a person who loves him and isn't just wet for strange dick.

But other than that yeah!

Any man who fucks up a good marriage is a fucking degenerate. Literal nigger tier.

how many other guys is she dating?

Lmao

>loyal
proof?
maybe she stopped having sex with him ten years ago.

Because you touch yourself at night

What's her name? Is she famous? If not she's just your generic LA retard, diamond dozen

Ever eaten wet food? Like a sandwich from a ziplock bag that's been sitting in a cooler all day?

Never get married without the intention of having children within 18 months.

Sup Forums was right for once.

A lot of assumptions there.

Then he should and would have divorced her. Just take it on assumption some old lady isn't going to cheat on the alpha famous chad she's married to.

To be fair, Ewan is a Chad and Riley is a cuck

Sup Forums is always right about women and jews

they were right about harvey weinstein but of course that was an open secret

damn... hopefully he turns into Punished 'Venom' Riley and takes her back. losing mew must be hard on a man

Sup Forums is right about everything because appeals to emotion and ad hominem have no value here.

If it's true and can be proven, it'll get revealed here. Everywhere else if it's true and can be proven, it'll get silenced with appeals to emotion and ad hominem.

Face to face interaction and reddit were a mistake.

Never interact with women unless your job depends on it or you specifically plan on fucking them and then never speaking to them again.

What does a real girl feel like?

>appeals to emotion and ad hominem have no value here

that's every Sup Forums thread tho

SHE IS A FUCKING WHORE

>when you grow up together and think each other is all you will ever need
>she takes a different path and just wants another, different dude
>we have been growing apart for a while and it's time we faced reality. you are just not the type of guy i want to be with any more
>i mean i still like you and all but there is so much more out there for me

riley didnt deserve this..

>appeals to emotion and ad hominem have no value here.
kek

time to update it

why the fuck would you want him to get back with her?

>just go and fuck some guys until they get bored of you or you with them, then we can live happilly ever after

>not understanding that women by nature are not trustworthy
>not reaching a point around 25 when you simply don't put women on a pedestal

Learn from other peoples mistakes. Imagine being Riley, you know your wife since you were teens, you are married for a long time, you deeply love her. Suddenly she gets better more exciting chances and there goes the X year old relationship and you left crying when you could have had all the fun in the world.

This tale is more Delicia than boiled monkey.

So funny if this kills the Obi Wan movie.
Hollywood is imploding like the house at the end of Poltergeist.

You are nigger tier.

best advice. 75% are single with kids or divorced lmfao

Yes because a kid is what locks a woman down and keeps her from being unfaithful.

No.

As far as I know, 0.

She's in stuff. But she is also professional and passionate about acting and loyal to her relationships so that negatively impacts her career.

If you ever wonder why actor talent is constantly outshining actress talent it's because there is an overwhelming number of women in the industry willing to get fucked and/or suck dicks for roles.

There are a lot of really talented women in Hollywood that don't see the light of day because they're outnumbered by girls willing to go the extra mile.

Obsessed

he should be able to get a high tier girl. theyll see he had a semi famous wife. but theyll think hes weak for the divorce, so he needs to make out he left her.

From my point of view Ramona Flowers is evil.

Poor Riley just doesn't have the same knowledge about women that the people on anonymous Glaswegian trainspotting forum do

>MEW taking that daddy dick

hnggg I'm jelly so bad.

eh, it's not that bad. riley still has his prime before him while MEW is going to hit the wall pretty soon. not saying he's better off or anything but if he has a decent job and doesn't JUST himself he'll be alright.

She's better looking than mew, just older.

>Yes because a kid is what locks a woman down and keeps her from being unfaithful.

Compared to a relationship without children, yes, it does.

u know it's true baby

she hit the wall years ago, user.

He has a beard now and is practising BJJ

Slow down there big guy. His wife might be big of a whore too. those kids might not be his to begin with

>everybody is a loser virgin out of the 22 million monthly visitor who knows nothing about women or realtionship because he posts here

Sure.

Hypergamy is a fucking curse on humanity. Fuck you Eve or whoever women inherited it from.

>m-my therapist said to try s-something new

;_;

>He has a beard now and is practising BJJ
Correction: He has always practiced BJJ, he's in crazy good shape, and has shaved his beard. He will be banging 18-23 year olds for years, and years. Until he's 55 probably

my post sounded too MGTOW-y to me, had to sugarcoat it a little bit

You're with him!
You brought him here to cuck me!

That's not what i meant

He'll be fine

Stay strong Riley

his smile and enthusiasm... gone

>scan my rolls of film
Now I get why she dropped him.

YOU WILL NOT TAKE HER FROM ME

>He will be banging 18-23 year olds for years, and years. Until he's 55 probably
You say this like it's better than living a faithful marriage with your wife.
Even Chads get eventually tired of the empty life of hedonism.

Based Ewan.

Your anger and your lust for power have already done that

How do we stop Riley from ending it all?

>Learn from other peoples mistakes. Imagine being Riley, you know your wife since you were teens, you are married for a long time, you deeply love her. Suddenly she gets better more exciting chances and there goes the X year old relationship

true words, man

in your first, serious relationship, you will do this dumb thing where you delude yourself into thinking it's perfect and that it will last forever. you will say things that you mean and she will say things that she thinks she means and everything will be golden. but then there will be this point where a switch flicks in her mind and she will twist things. she will then say "at that point when i said it, i meant it. but it's different now"

so she fucks off somewhere and you are left wondering what changed but it doesn't matter because you don't need to know. if she could change like that then you didn't really know her and it was never going to last. you grow up a little bit. deepdown you truly meant what you said but to her, it was just a phase that means nothing now

this is when you realise that women can be vile creatures and you should put yourself firs. anchoring yourself to someone is a curse

t. chad
t. agree
t. trying to get a wife who isnt trash is fucking so difficult. theyre all red flagged whores.

Get Hayden to back him up

>complain about women for being sluts
>congratulate the degenerate Chads who promote that behavior

Isn't Ewan married too? How could he do this to his wife?

Listen to this guy. Funny when people are in it they say "yeah I get what you mean but it's different for us". It's never different.

Then when you fall in love again, if you've learnt, you'll allow yourself to fall in love and say that goofy shit -- but you'll know that you've got one foot outside the door. You know the real world. You're ready to drop her or be dropped at a moments notice.

It's still love, it's just love with experience.

here's a (You) for effort

It goes the other way too. A man can easily find better opportunities and do the same shit. The lesson here is chad the fuck up.

idk what the deal is i kiss my mommy like this all the time

>Cucked by a Scotsman
The absolute state of the modern American male everybody

she was old and wouldn't put out, its always womens fault

he's with the same girl since his teens. He has the game of a 14yo

I'm not complaining. MEW can do whatever she wants. Fuck that Riley fag.

>The lesson here is chad the fuck up.

pretty much. if you put yourself in a vulnerable position, chances are you will get hurt. eventually you just have to grow up, accept the way things are and be strong. vivere est militare

he moved on, he's over it... stop making a big deal out of nothing

I'm so fucking jelly

I really hope this story goes the James Gunn way.
With his heart broken he makes a kino and rises up as a respected film director while Mew gets blacklistes for fucking up McGregor marriage

pusy pics?

But I feel like I found the one and I'm 21.
(She's 17 tho)