The OA is the Patrician litmus test

the OA is the Patrician litmus test.

If you liked it and appreciated it's profundity and Brit Marling's genius, you are a Patrician.

If you hated it or didn't get it, you are maximum pleb.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QqhtUBnc09E
youtube.com/watch?v=b3cqhNJkmIs
youtube.com/watch?v=vlRNnC7GupQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's retarded.

A legally blind person gets their sight back, and there are no doctors breaking down her door to verify the claim and figure out the miracle. Nor is this ever touched upon again.

I really, really hope Netflix never changes it's business model.

Obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=QqhtUBnc09E

Good, that's right.

>if you don't like my waifu's show you have shit taste

wow

youtube.com/watch?v=b3cqhNJkmIs

Even based Jason Isaacs couldn't save this aimless drivel

Too bad because it had a strong opening, I thought the delayed intro credit roll was impressive. Reminded me of a vidya that did the same thing to great narrative effect.

I enjoyed it's anti athiest message

Every couple nights I have these vivid dreams of me and Brit Marling having sex, and I wake up with a nosebleed. Are they premonitions indicating this will actually come true?

Why did they disable the comments on the original video? They were cancer

Probably indicative of a brain tumor

Haha based Rei.

This movie is just about LSD and Kundalini

brit marling is a pretentious twatwaffle

This is true. The only other movie I saw her in was this absolutely ridiculous "corporahuns r evil" movie that also starred Ellen Page.

Was essentially a film about straw-men that get knocked down by the brave recycler Brit Marling.

*dances at you like a retard*

>watching Ellen Page flicks

lmao @ ur life kid. Another Earth and Sound of My Voice are pure, unironic kino

"THE O A" IS ONE OF FEW, AND NOW INFREQUENT, BEACONS OF BEAUTY, AND OF WISDOM, IN ENTERTAINMENT CONTENT —I CONCUR WITH YOU, "ORIGINAL POSTER".

>Sound of My Voice
Brit Marling is stunningly beautiful in that movie, like a serious 11/10. Yet in the OA, she is maybe a 7.5/10 tops. What gives?

koz what other television series do you watch
please don't say twin peaks

it's because women from the future are more beautiful. the OA was present time, duh.

Couldn't even finish first EP
It was so bad

So was she lying? What if she just bought those books because they all pertained to things that interested her?

Thanks, I just cringed my spine to dust.

it's a soap opera, you obese female

soapy pseudo-intellectual crap. Paolo Coelho level.

One of the best scenes I've ever seen in a show\movie

the shittest taste i've ever seen on Sup Forums

This is one of the worst shows I've ever seen. You have to be genuinely autistic to unironically like this show. The interpretative school shooting dance finale is very funny though. I recommend watching just the last 5 minutes of the show laughs

>shows tv fooled me into watching

That ending was silly.

the brains of female writers and queer writers are illogical and silly. for example, in the flash they wrote barry calls off engagement to iris because being engaged means barry can't protect iris. they still work together in fighting villains but now barry is not living with iris so he won't be there to protect iris so how is that protecting her? but to females and queers it makes perfect sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=vlRNnC7GupQ
Who's in for the next one?
Washington D.C. perhaps?

>mostly females

not surprised. guy is homosex femgay i'm sure.

Tbf it's just too powerful a manoeuvre for men. Their movements would probably crush Trump.