Just watched and enjoyed Brawl In Cell Block 99, any one else excited for S. Craig Zahler's next racist kino?

Just watched and enjoyed Brawl In Cell Block 99, any one else excited for S. Craig Zahler's next racist kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

bet.com/celebrities/news/2017/02/03/mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-police-brutality-movie.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I watched CB99 and Bon Tomahawk and didn't understand the point of them. They are just meaningless ugliness and sadism.

Mel Gibson AND Vince Vaughn making a movie together about cops being unfairly crucified by the media.

(((Their))) control must be slipping to let this see the light of day

Kys. Cops are (((their))) footsoldiers. Idiot.

Can't believe the amazing reviews for CB99.
So hype.

God damn it why couldn't Mel costar in it with someone who can act?

>I don't understand how the world works.

Cops are predominantly conservative and like most conservative leaning folk they will still do their job even if they are shat on.

A black cop will see black voters vote for black politicians who are more lenient on Dejaan and Tyrese when they ruin the area they live in, nothing he can do about it in his job because he doesn't make the rules.

it's ok because mel is the hollywood bad guy, if he's in a movie that's perceived as bad all the bad falls on him and no one else

What the fuck do you watch movies for? They are just good stories, that's it. No need to look for a deeper meaning in everything, especially one-off movies

>dailymail
Which means they saw a single tweet with an angry emoji about this, fucking kill yourself OP.

james woods

who cares. what people say on the internet doesn't matter. a social media backlash is equivalent to a school of fish backlash

unfortunately screencaps of sjw articles are the only threads that get replies these days. try and start a thread the normal way and you get "shill" replies or none at all

Of course it's slipping, Weinstein has been exposed with possibly many more to come.

bet.com/celebrities/news/2017/02/03/mel-gibson-vince-vaughn-police-brutality-movie.html

Sounds like Mel is making some modern kino. What else is new?

How many oven-dodgers do you think he could strangle to death in one arm?

I take it you have a dog in this fight?

Iunderstoodthatreference.divx

The day Mel dies is the day Hollywood wins.

I'm still hoping for another Mad Max movie.

t. pleb that's not watched TD season 2

i would give him all my stem cells if it meant he could live forever

When do the kikes grant him his viking movie?

I am still hoping for this. Poland should've just let Mel make the Witcher movie.

I never read anything about this guy that doesn't make me like him more.
A dying breed.

Here's a compiled list of the stuff he's said that makes him /ourguy/

The director is jewish you dumb fuck