I can't believe a Car ad made a Ladybug Transformer then Transformers themselves

I can't believe a Car ad made a Ladybug Transformer then Transformers themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CLmE4lby_fI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> a Car ad made a Ladybug Transformer thAn Transformers themselves
Better than?
Before than?
Work with me OP.

I'm not trying to meme here but...

what did he mean by this?

I think he meant before Transformers themselves can make a Ladybug Transformer
You know what he said

Looks like something I'd fuck.

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

you're just trying to be unintelligible for the sake of being unintelligible, now. Fuck off. Fucking asshole is trying to piggyback on the mildly funny OP post.

Not sure if newfag or if meme has gotten too old...

youtube.com/watch?v=CLmE4lby_fI
Car ads always had the better Transformers

Why would Hasbro want to make a Ladybug transformer though? It's a question without context that just leaves us asking more questions.

Source?

Yes

Cute girl Insecticon for me to self-insert as unlike all those basic bitches that turn into an F-15.

Because

I found the thing, but it isn't even a car commercial. It's parody of it to promote something called Emo Rangers, though I can't find it anywhere but in this compilation.

Get yo'self $20 and commission someone on Deviantart or Tumblr or Gaia to draw one for ya, you'll like it even more.

The vid of the ladybug bot dancing is one of the related videos in the Citreon one linked here already. Watch it and I think you'll agree that it is not cute enough to be your self-insert. You deserve better my friend.

Wait here. I will draw one and scan it next week.

>unlike all those basic bitches that turn into an F-15.
F-15's are fucking cool.
Didn't you see top gun?

Transformers can be pretty cute.

Do you smell toast, OP?

Are you okay?