There's the washington monument..... there's the obama monument

>there's the washington monument..... there's the obama monument

I don't get it. can someone explain this joke to me?

First time I saw it I thought it was a joke at Obama's expense, saying that he's portrayed as more important than Washington simply because he's black, looking back it was probably a dick joke.

Didn't Futurama do that joke with Clinton?

Cute

WHITEYS BTFO

Sonuments monument

Formally chucks

LITTLE

haha i unironically have a small white dick

Obama was an Egyptian, they like building black obelisks upon death

Trump should establish a national dick census so the question could be resolved once and for all

>What is a phallic symbol

I guess you could look at as a dick thing, or unintentionally an ego thing

Same

lol i'm white and my dick ain't small. i pretty much destroy pussy with my 5.5 incher

>Obama's sole legacy to American history is the fact that he's black

I'm 5.5 and women will yell It's so deep! but they have to be shorter than about 5'2"

>tfw thought this
>tfw thought it was a clever joke based on cutting social commentary about how the american political climate at large is moving to such a grievance based narrative that in a few years the first black president will be considered more significant than the first president
>mfw realizing it's a "muh dik" joke

In what other ways does crippling autism affect your life user?

WE WUZ KANGZ

I really wish they'd make this. it'd be hilarious.
that monument while probably spectacular at the time, is now dwarfed by even modest skyscrapers.
it looks like a giant white dick sticking out of the ground.
if we built it's black counter part blacks would probably be at least 30 percent more chill.

I'm 5.9 inches but I've never had sex haha

im 4 inches and i have sex regurarly lol

it means WE WUZ KAAAANGZ

black dicks are just more aesthetic and cool haha

Im white, 8 1/2 inches. I've made every girl I've fucked bleed.

A couple of adults too.

Since this seems to be a relevant thread, does anyone here actively try to convert a gf/wife/sister/friend to a BBC whore? I only ask because I've been subtly (and not so subtly) trying to get my sister interested in black dudes, and I wanted to know if anyone has any tips or tactics they used on someone that worked, or if anyone here is actually into the fetish enough to try something like this.

As it stands she's (to my knowledge) still a total virgin at 18, probably a kissless one, and not because she's ugly but because she's shy as fuck. She doesn't have much of a body but she's pretty enough that I'm sure if she tried to dance on a black guy he'd go with it, so I've been able to make a sort of inside joke with her that if she ever decides she wants to learn how to dance, that her first step is to go to a party/club and find the biggest, thuggiest, blackest dude there and ask him to teach her how to grind on a guy. The first time we actually had any talk like this was because she wanted to know how to dance for her first party-type dance (not a prom), but this particular dance was greasy as hell so I told her it's pretty much all grinding, and that her job is to get the guy as hard as possible and then keep grinding on it. Now it's more a joke where I offhandedly mention something sexual to her any time a black man is brought up in a conversation, or if my mother/her friend says a guy is cute and he's black, I'll say that he'd be too much for her and would shatter her pelvis before their 2nd date. She gets embarrassed but laughs almost every time, so I'm hoping that this'll subconsciously carry over to college where she really starts to get surrounded by the party atmosphere.

So, tl;dr does anyone have any tips to slowly get the idea of BBC into a girl's head?

It's probably both.

lmfao. her and your mom probably think you're a raging fag.

Pretty disconcerting stuff user

I don't have a gf

You come off as an autistic loner. Feel sorry for your family if what you said is true.

My dick is unironically wide. I've had problems fitting before. Saying wide dick doesn't sound as cool as big one though. I guess it is big, but in the atypical sense because big is typically associated with length, and I'm only about six inches.

btw i'm white

I'm losing track of cuckposting, is this pasta?

Jesus, you must be a disappointment to your family. Pathetic.

do the toilet paper roll test senpai

if you don't fit, you've got a thick one

are there people who don't fit? I did that however long ago, I thought the point was to test the length err I forget now I might have to try again, but the dick can sense the situation.

I feel like it isn't just the vaginas that adjust their size for the situation, the dicks do it too.

t. angry white dicklets
anybody got some actual conversion advice?

Trump's would be the biggest. Believe me.

okiee you're being a little bit too much of a brainwashed idiot

I'd vote for Trump but it's definitely small,
maybe even micro

>okiee you're being a little bit too much of a brainwashed idiot
It's a joke you tard

>"Trumps dick would be the biggest. Believe me! He's got the biggest dicks, the best dicks. Trump only wants the best dicks for America, Make American Dicks Great Again!"

just get her liquored up at a party and let nature take it's course, ya sick freak.

okay, you were joking

link her to Sup Forums

she will be turning into a BBC whore in matter of days

where do I find parties with negroes in attendence? Also what if she hooks up with a non black guys instead, should I drill in more BBC imagery into her head? what are some good IR films in that case, preferably with a BMWF pairing.

i dunno man, go to africa?

Why are coalburners always so hideous

All black guys have huge dicks. Terrance Howard is no exception.

you don't look good when you die of aids

>Terrance Howard is no exception.
Nice try Howard.

how can we compete with huge 5.3" black rods

ok china

have you ever tried sticking your dick in a beer bottle? Too tight and painful, right?

yep. and he only won twice because he was black. but america is still a horrible, racist country that hates black people according to the media

it's pretty weird how the first study in the list is always the lowest number. We should get a study on why the first study to study my dick always says it's too small, I imagine it's because they are virgins.

Yes

welp, first picture i see is this. fuck this shit, morning ruined. fuck you

real women don't always like anime friendo

>jordanians are caucasians

w-what..

It means Michelle obama has a big penis

oh, something bothering you?

>tfw white
>except my cock that is huge but also very dark

Coincidence?

BIG GERMAN COCK

You're not white Hose

that means youre half black

>some are stretched lengths and some are erect lengths, both have been found to be more or less the same for most men

What the fuck is stretching?

lol mongrel

I love how the dude on the right looks like he just wants to go home and play video games

what will Trump's monument look like?

Like the W one

A surviving white race

Almost subtle, and slightly underrated

I'm 9 inches but I've never had sex haha

A real human bean

can alt-right crybabies ever stop being wrong?

>two decent looking people had a fairly hot daughter
wow, its mindblowing

Made me chuckle
Underrated