What the FUCK did I just watch?

What the FUCK did I just watch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bPMQ8omnTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How was it? This is literally one of the only two movies I’ve looked forward to this year.

Why does that man look like he's melting?

Too long, pretentious, made no sense

Terry's going on 50. It'll happen to you.

Basically a french new wave film.

I'll try to avoid it by keeping my body fat as low as possible, even if it means having to eat nothing but grass.

youtube.com/watch?v=_bPMQ8omnTs

Is this the sequel to the circle ?

Never heard of it

Even then looking like is, if anything, your best case scenario. He's probably got a better fitness regimen than 99% of the population.

this makes me interested in it
i also have a strange interest in foreign films that have american actors in them

I loved it, but I think being familiar with Östlund’s style helps.

It's Swedish/Danish

I have one point to disagree with you there.
If you get too buff, your skin stretches to fit massive muscles, and the one thing you can't avoid is losing muscles as your grow older.
So being too buff may actually have the same result as being fat, with skin drape as a result.

The perfect physique would be lean yet hard as fuck muscles, like a leopard or something. If that makes sense.

MOTY.

this post made me gay

No Luke, you were already gay.

a satire of politically correct in Sweden

Looks like another white shaming movie.

more like left shaming actually

is this euro capeshit?
are those euro ironman forearms and hand blasters?

>elisabeth moss

Nah

you watched the kino of the year

I fucking hate cunts that say this line so fucking much. Are you this retarded that you can't make your own mind? Square was pretty straight forward.

You sound like a goddamn pleb.

God I hate Elisabeth Moss

She was a real cunt in this movie. The true bitch face.

I've seen Force Majeure (Turist for us swedes), it was brilliant. But this movie was a major disappointment.

Pretty much.

A film for French people so they can fart in champagne glasses and take whiffs while watching it.

>Force Majeure (Turist for us swedes), it was brilliant
No it wasn't. It was just painfully stretching out the message that people need to talk to one another in a relationship. That was it.

I think the film went over your head, buddy