What the fuck did you say about me goyim?

What the fuck did you say about me goyim?

puffffy

oh, my bad goy. keep it up

damn even mean tweets is a psyop trying to get people to follow denegerate twitter accounts(redundancy much lol)

Honest question: Do people think Gal Gadot is hot?
She has such a long face and nose.

>mfw silly white bois think they defeated the Nazis
Um sorry sweetie, but it was a powerful Jewish woman.

i think she looks hot in wonder woman but not in a lot of other pictures.

Her response irritated me. Like, yeah, obviously bitch, you technically do have tits, but be honest with yourself and the world, them shits is small as fuck.

idk why do some people like blue , why some like red , some people are attracted to gal , i sure am , idk why

This. It’s not like having small tits is even a bad thing for women. It’s not the same as having a small dick. Men aren’t nearly as shallow as women irl.

Basic nigger

gross

not entirely similar as tits don't make guys orgasm and there are guys who genuinely unironically prefer the look of smaller chests (not me)
same cannot be said about small dicks

i-i-i'm sorry mistress gadot, let me lick your feet to apologize

>the way she says titties

>hot?

yes

>implying gal can understand what it says

she's attractive but quite bland

someone a gay man would find beautiful

>Do people think Gal Gadot is hot?
you live in a world where people find jennifer lawrence, ryan gosling, anne hathaway and benedict cumberbatch hot - what do you think?

But those are hot people, a better example would be living in a world where people think norm McDonald is hot

she has sexual feets!

>those are hot people
No they are not.

Goddamn that chest is flat.

90s Norm was a dashing young man

>Gosling
What's wrong with Gosling?

>kikess posing in front of a mosque

WW1
Nazis

I fucking hate this segment, celebrities being smug pricks, interviews can be okay entertainment but this is just utter bullshit, anyone who can stomach such blatant narcissism is a retard.

all those digits speaking the truth

checked m9

>muh orgasm meme
Women can orgasm with a single finger. They are just shallow about looks. They spend hours in the mirror, bro.

>Wonder Woman
>World War 1
Did we watch the same movie?

Uhoh, my wee-wee feels funny again

saggy

Most women don't orgasm from penetration alone. That's why you eat the pussy. Sometimes I even tongue the b-hole: who am I kidding, I do it every time.

Yes, she's 8/10. She's a celebrity and a woman, so there will clearly be times when she is annoying, but objectively she is a very attractive humanoid.

I think there are some photos and clips where she is, and others that do not flatter her. Overall, I'd say yes.

no

>But those are hot people

>Being this inextricably deep in the Matrix

Fuck no, I see waaaay hotter chicks riding the bus to work

wdsmbt

They're STILL doing celebrity tweets? Why? 85% of them just read it and don't react. I don't think I've ever laughed. Especially as most of those who react don't react in an entertaining way. Some try to give a comeback but it fails.

Amy makes her look like complete shit. Why is she so perfect bros?

She is the penultimate example of a woman that is "perfect" or "unproblematic" and in becoming perfect and unproblematic she has rid herself of everything worth experiencing in women. Leftists, or those who believe that the quality of a women is gauged by how much someone adheres to their own politics, flock to her because they claim that she is morally progressive. Even if this is true, she is not a politician. Wannabe models flock to her because her ability to inspire others to look like her. Even if this too is true, the ultimate purpose of women is not just to be a body model, but rather to lift the audience from their own confused world for a time in order to show them something better. Fedoras flock to her because her lack of major flaws allows them to condescend to those who are sane enough to listen to their body when it tells them that someone is not worth spending time with. Because there is no objective taste, subjectivists are able to make the claim that you simply don't understand her perfection, and that they are therefore smarter than you. Ironically, what they themselves are failing to realize is that this very fact implies a failure on the part of the actress to adequately make her presence known beyond surface details. For these poor delusional people I fear there is little hope of being anything more than mediocre.

The perfect human being is devoid of anything that makes them special or unique, while the most flawed human being is perhaps a sideshow freak. The mind is drawn to the sideshow freak because he is more interesting, while paradoxically repulsed by the perfect person because of his or her extreme lack of interest. In the same way, the clear mind should be repulsed by Gal Gadot because she is simply too prefect, and therefore perfectly boring.

Is this pasta?

Anyway, she's very problematic ever since she supported genocide

You might be right in the tit department but Gal Gadot's foot game is known to be one of the strongest foot games in all of hollywood

not a clue if you watched a different film or are just retarded user

>They never say which year they are on

I'm pretty sure a lot of Americans still think it was WW2. Specially now that they tend to not have swastikas on anything WW2 related so that wouldn't be strange for them.

average joe

she is literally the qtest actress over 30

Holy fuck this has to be the most pathetic attempt at backpedaling ever

>Do people think Gal Gadot is hot?

of course not. She literally has the facial features of a rat, something commonly ascribed to jews. Israellywood is trying to shill her as good-looking but they couldn't even be bothered to put in effort to find a jewess that doesn't look like a malnourished concentration camp inmate.

Jews are probably unironically one of the most naturally ugly races. I wonder if it has anything to do with why they are so hated. Even Roald Dahl hated Jews. Even Roald Dahl! Imagine how awful you'd have to be to have a cheerful beloved children's author hate you.

not even the same user, stupid fuck

I watched a movie where generic, Nazi-like German guys were gassing Jews and killing little babies while fighting Brits and Americans, which is the usual narrative for WW2 films.

I was unaware that Hollywood is now trying to meme a Jewish Holocaust during WW1. Pardon me.

There is nothing wrong with supporting genocide

>Witchcraft on my Sup Forums
How... she is basically the only Hollywood starlet I reckon I could get it up for. The fuck?!

She's hot.

No we don't.

>Imma be
>cop a hat then.
And fucking niggers wonder why they get no respect, love, recognition. Whenever they do they fuck it up by speaking like retards.

her feet are astonishingly beautiful

anna hathaway is pretty tho, but agreed with the others

ryan is attractive cuz he's got charm and like a few good typical 'manly' traits (beard stubble, body), which in turn makes him an ebin 11/10 good looking blonde hollywood chad

benedict-???????
jennifer- at least her eyelids are neat looking

t. submissive beta

jlaw has a beautiful butthole

her fappening pics were gross

ur mom is groce

You're a fucking ugly bitch. I want to stab you to death, and then play around with your blood.

someone post the webm where you can see her zika babby pinhead

sexist af. time kimmel gets weinstein'd