Be honest. You're glad Marvel's current staff isn't giving them a title

Be honest. You're glad Marvel's current staff isn't giving them a title.

But the new Fantastic Four comes out in just two months user, aren't you excited?

Yes, I am. Fuck Marvel. Fuck SJWs.

I like my dated sexist white heroes. And I like FUN, something current Marvel hates even more than classic heroes.

as possibly the biggest Fantastic Four fan on Sup Forums, I hope they never get a comic again

no interest in Marvel ruining yet another classic series

>all new all different writing staff
>vs the first family of marvel comics
>sue would be out the door and attached to the first available black cock
>reed loses his faith in science when he realizes he can't invent a cure for privilege
>johnny realizes that the years of shameless womanizing was all a cover for the simple fact that he's actually gay. he and older iceman become the 'first openly gay married couple in comics' despite all the other times it happened, peter parker strangely jealous but unsure why
>ben grimm is too full of old school toxic masculinity. with the help of alicia masters and a whole lot of brick and mortar, ben transitions into She-Thing
>doom continues to do his iron man thing and basically ignores the fantastic four, deciding to leave the past in the past. besides, using the last of his god powers from secret wars to fuck up the FF like this is revenge enough

>>sue would be out the door and attached to the first available black cock
Already improved the crappy outdated franchise.

But I asked for a Robbie Reyes comic. I don't care about any of those other fuckers.

> reed loses his faith in science when he realizes he can't invent a cure for privilege

Yeah, I literally have a 4 tattooed on my chest, but I'm so glad there not in the thick of Marvel's current shit.
God, the shit they'd with Sue alone, makes me made just thinking about, and I already hate Marvel for her post 90's treatment.

The team up is only two more issues user.

The mini arc is clearly a jumping off point for a proper nuFF book after it finishes in GR.

Yeah. They should just stay in hibernation. Poor Dick Rider came back too soon.

But Dick isn't being ruined by new Marvel, Nova's book is fantastic.

>But Dick isn't being ruined by new Marvel
Yet.

...Is Robbie actually strong enough to tank all of that shit literally unmoving? Or is it purely visual metaphor for how reluctant and fed up he is to work with them?

I mean, he's the deciding factor that defeats the purple monster that's beaten X-23 and Cho together.

I truly am. Nobody's understood how to handle them since Englehart. And I say that as a fan of Simonson, Claremont, and Hickman's runs.

That one Great American Novel website austimotron had a very valid point with saying that, even if I don't buy into the "Franklin Richards controls the omniverse" theory. It just boils down to people misunderstanding the FF. It's not that the series is about them being a family, or them being adventurers, or them being heroes, or flawed. It's supposed to be all of that rolled into one. Every writer tends to focus on either one or two of those things at the expense of the rest. Hickman was flawed/family, Simonson was adventurers/heroes, etc. Nobody at Marvel right now has a prayer of doing anything good with them. Some would say Ewing has a shot, but he's already doing something in that vein with a group that doesn't have enough personality amongst them to make the "high-concept" ideas shine most of all.

TL;DR - It's my favorite comic series, let it rest in piece.

He's Ghost Rider. In THEORY he's one of the most powerful entities in the entire Marvel Universe. Doesn't he work directly for capital-G God?

Robbie isn't a REAL ghost rider, unlike Johnny and Danny he doesn't have the angelic spirit of vengeance, he's powered by his dead uncle who has pseudo-demon powers from being a satanist.

>He's Ghost Rider. In THEORY he's one of the most powerful entities in the entire Marvel Universe.
Robbie doesn't have that IIRC. He just have his crazy ass uncle.

Although, when his uncle took full control he could literally entrap people in barbed flaming chains and send them directly to hell through the ground. So that's something.

I like how every form of royalty in the marvel universe from Dr Doom to fucking Black Panther has tried to fuck her/cuck Reid

May I see that tat? Not that I don't believe you, I just like tattoos

>Having a "nerd" tattoo
Kys

I'm only excited if it's a gag book.

>angry frustrated Robbie effortlessly solos whatever monsters give the other three trouble and the adversity in every book comes from him trying to finish all his errands and take care of Gabe before he can hit the scene

That site just fucking amazes me. Like you could really call it super-autistic but that guy fucking understands the Fantastic Four in a way that I'm not convinced modern Marvel does, much less Fox.

I kind of wish someone would do the same for Spider-Man, because a lot of Spider-Man from BND onwards feel like they're trying too hard to be funny or feel so off from being Spider-Man despite their claim of being true to the character.

>kiss