Is he handsome man?

Is he handsome man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glaplW3daEw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a movie star so yes.

No, he looks like he's a teenage Snape.

Impossible to take seriously.

I still laugh at how hard he was hyped up in the trailers as Vader 2.0. I blame any credibility he ever had as a threat on the fact that he ripped of Revan's helmet.

he is in that weird zone of ugly yet somehow not unpleasant to look at

>takes off helmet
>entire theater starts laughing
why?

>looks loke Ford and Fisher at the same time
A+ casting

4u

Is he trying out for the Snape role in the Harry Potter reboot? What’s that hair style? Did anyone involved in this watch the original movies?

He's the exact reason Episode 7 flopped.

I was to put my dick in femme one.

>asymmetrical eyes
>asymmetrical nose
>asymmetrical mouth
>asymmetrical jaw
How did this man get work?

He's a pretty good actor.

>a literally the most popular new character

He's tall, an ex marine, an actor and pretty fit.
So yes, handsome.
He has dumbo ears so long hair is his only option.

Well, i really believe that this guy got all his roles without sucking a dick. Not sure about Henry Cavil or Chris Evans.

So the face doesn't count?

He's unconventionally attractive

>muh blonde pretty boy
Also no, men are not women so when you factor in personality and line of work the "face" count for shit, lots of rugged men were considered handsome despite huge nose or weird faces.
Pretty boys are good for taking it in the ass or sucking dicks.

>sucking a dick
There are much more terrible fates...

Old one is kino. Female one looks Star Wars worthy.
>ywn see a female dark side force user villain in nu-Star Wars

Both Evans and Cavil are gays, user.

He's so handsome that the entire cinema burst out in laughter when he removed his mask.

So women would rather have Adam Driver than Brad Pitt?

The things you have to do to make it in Hollywood

You must be hideous to have this big a chip on your shoulder.

>Please Mr. Kennedy
>Oh OOOOOOH

Brad Pitt is that famous because of his roles, but if you think a girl wouldn't rather do an Adam Driver than a no-name pretty boy from her classroom you're deluded.

I never really seen much love around him. Driver on the other hand...
Women like men who look more normal around them. Not ugly and not too beautiful.

What if both were no names?

It's the countrary, I'm good looking but I have the personality of a cardboard so I never get rejected when I ask a girl out but at the date I literally don't know what to say.

Unlikely.

You're baiting so softly

The problem with Brad Pitt is that he was never really an actor with range, he's too conventionally attractive to play complex characters. All he can ever play is the handsome good guy (except for Burn After Reading, in which he was extremely miscast)

Adam Driver on the other hand, has a much more interesting face which allows him to play more complex characters believably.

youtube.com/watch?v=glaplW3daEw

Driver delivers so much more in this 2 minute scene (written by a fucking crazy feminist) than Brad Pitt has in his entire acting career

But we're not talking about their acting capacities, wtf? We're talking about their attractiveness to women.

Pitt playing an innocent idiot in Burn After Reading was a good cast, I actually felt bad when he dies because he was such a childish character. But unlike the other characters in the film he was pretty much pushed into the whole "Spy Conspiracy".