Another one

Another one.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/roman-polanski-sexual-assault-allegation-california-artist-marianne-bernard-a8013551.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cant fight the seether

I was trying to remember where I knew the name Veruca Salt from, thanks.

HOW DEEP DOES THE RABBIT HOLE GO?

Everybody knew this guy was a piece of shit

Are they going to "expose" Roman Polanski next?

Who is James Toback?
>The Pick-Up Artist and Exposed

POTTERY

>Everybody knew this guy was a piece of shit
But what matters is that accusations are happening. Weinstein was a known scoundrel but it wasn't until now that the finger pointing started which caused him to straight up resign from the weinstein board company.

>Are they going to "expose" Roman Polanski next?
Apparently he raped another little girl in Europe in the last 20 years, so maybe?

>fedora

Another Hollywood Jew using his power to molest women or children?
Well imagine my shock.

Oh shit, as soon as I say that, this was in the news yesterday
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/roman-polanski-sexual-assault-allegation-california-artist-marianne-bernard-a8013551.html

So yes is the answer

It's a like a domino effect. Who's next?

I thought it was Notch from the thumbnail

>I want guys to make the first move
>guy makes the first move
>I am being raped

They are really asking for VR waifubots at this rate.

Name is originally from a character in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

>asking

it goes about as deep as literally any other industry. men is poisons of power sexually abuse and exploit naive women and children.

Okay, where can I get one of these VR babes? And is there a program for "Hollywood Producer" cause that gets my jollys off.

i mean workplace sexual harassment became such an issue during the 60s that in ushered in decades of litigation, legislation and employers scrambling to not get their asses sued off. the reason things like hollywood can keep it going for so long is because of how exclusive and clublike it is, and because the girls trying to be models and actresses are just a lot hotter than your average office chicks so theyre just gonna get raped and harassed

no proof how brave of these women to submit to these men and use it for fortune and fame while keeping quiet so other women and children are victimized.

#illgotten

Judy Garland's case was known and that was in the 30s-40s, shit's fucked up.

WHY IS HE MOVING HIS HEAD LIKE THAT

Damn.... Kevin Smith looks like this?

>Okay, where can I get one of these VR babes?
Gotta shell like $600 for an occulus and then go into one of those online VR chatrooms.

>men

jews*

hilarious.