Will this Porg thing conquer the mainstream or will it already be forgotten in six months?

Will this Porg thing conquer the mainstream or will it already be forgotten in six months?

Grow up, manchild.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Both

Mental disabilities.

No. It is clearly manufactured to sell toys.
So it will be forgotten soon.

Mental problems

>being so removed from reality you only have pop culture references to make any sort of political stance

>this is the photo that killed the nu-people movement

>it is okay to be a manchild because my heros are also manchildren

Stop this non-sense and have children.

disney is smart enough, why can't they just throw us a bone and create a lasting cultural icon while they're also making billions? they seem content to just rehash and pander. are they afraid they might fuck it up?

>ugh, normies and their memes, anyway shadilay praise kek /ourguy/ xD

Holy shit

>political stance
it's just a cringy poster bud, nothing political about it

They add up

>That's right. Grow up. Needlessly repopulate the Earth for no reason other than that's what other people have done and so you should do. You're a real adult. You're a functioning member of society. You don't play video games. Video games are for children. You go to brunch and talk about your mortgage and order soy lattes. You are in control. Don't consume the media you want to consume, you have bad taste. Didn't you know that, you philistine? Here, this is a list of movies that a board of old white men have concisely decided are the best movies ever. Watch these. Read up on what to say about them just in case it comes up in conversation so that you can look educated. You are in control. This is who you want to be. You are mature and sophisticated. Never delve too far into fiction, mind you. Don't read any philosophy, it's not pragmatic. Pragmatism is key. Get a degree in a field that pays well and has good employment prospects. Do not chase your dreams. You have one life Getting bogged down in thinking is a bad thing when you've got three kids and a mortgage to pay off. You don't have time to think. You don't have time to live, you don't have the room to make mistakes and take a gamble. Place shame on sexual impulses like masturbation. Penny pinch. You'll need that money one rainy day, but not this one. Never this one. You've got plenty of time.

i'm still convinced people who get triggered by vasectomies don't actually understand what a vasectomy is

>that garbage weed
no wonder he's depressed

This hits too hard in too many specific places

remember the thread the other day where it came out that they both actually worked on the movie and it rained oneverybody's HURR LE NORMIES SO SUSCEPTIBLE TO MARKETING parade?

>I don't have a porg tattoo

>Trying to Justify your shitty tattoo like.

>No, no goy, don't worry its completely reversible! :^)

>Sup Forums thinks they do the thing on the left
lol

god i fucking hate that green filter they put in the newer harry potter movies

Holy shit hahaha

>when white people activity support white genocide

more like 2 weeks

>when redpilled edgelords don't see their autocorrect put in the wrong word

>I HAEV TO MAEK KIDS TO SPITE TEH JOOZ
gee, it's crazy that you people struggle with relationships

Infantilism is ruining society

>i only have refined and mature hobbies like shitposting on Sup Forums

wtf I love black cock now!

I have yet to get a tattoo of Sup Forums on me so or use memes to justify my existence. So yes i am a step or two above them.

>not having a Baneposting tattoo

Fucking pleb

i'm glad you finally feel confident enough to express that

but that's not where the goalposts were

>look how pathetic this is
>like you're any different
>eh yeah I am
>GOAL POSTS