twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*leans back*
Ey Rig

>says something extremely violent with a funny face and vocal tempo

very

because it's sucked ass since season 3 or 4 would be my guess

Still haven't finished watching S7

Kek

Now I'm just waiting for Dexter-like finale.

Show is shit and has been since Shane died

>Haven't seen a single episode of Walking Dead but watch every Negan scene Compilation on YouTube.

mask u sumfin

had a couple threads last night.

>Negan will never Lucille your boipucci

Why live?

Fuck this show. Fear Fest is only one week this year because they're been marathoning The Walking Dead all month. Fuck AMC.

Negan is just too handsome

I stopped watching right before they prepare for war with The Governor. It's not like it got bad or anything, I just stopped caring.

Doesn't this show get similar/better ratings than GoT? How is GoT discussion here like 50x more active in its on season than TWD? Or are the ratings deceptive because of burger TV I don't understand? Is it something about the Sup Forums userbase?

Remember the kino moment where the actor that plays Negan lost his voice mid-scene and he quickly improvised a quip to cover himself?

there is nothing to discuss with walking dead

Ey Rick, mask you sumnm mane.

Could a living breathing person lean back like THEYUS?

That's 40 degrees, that's 60, 70!
Why is he still leanin?

That's a 90 degree lean, Rick!

WHY HE STILL LEANIN

that wasn't a quip, cuck

how dead? walking. the thing is, everybody knows negan loses, and everybody loves negan. i kind of hate rick

i need a link to this scene, please

HAHAHA NO WAY

>tfw dick is prepped for more Negankino
Why is he so perfect lads?

you mean since season 1 episode 1?

Don't measure interest in the show by activity on a board full of assholes and children.

kek

>Average IQ of GoT audience: 91
>Average IQ of TWD audience: 98

nah first couple seasons were apocalyptic world-building kino

then it turned formulaic with a villian-per-season and 3 act format (meet villain, villian fucks your shit up, villian gets defeated)

>Rick's group massacred an ENTIRE outpost, DOZENS of Saviors
>Negan kills one single person in retaliation
>when the group keeps acting cunty and like they haven't learned their lesson, he kills another and mindfucks Rick just to keep those uppity niggers in line
>then Carl fucking guns down a bunch of his men and tries to kill him
>does absolutely nothing to him, pokes fun at his eye but apologizes for it, brings him back home safe to his father and feeds him goddamn gabagool
>Spencer tries to get Negan to kill Rick for him
>Negan guts that weasely fuck
>Rosita tries to fucking murder him, puts a bullet into fucking Lucille
>Negan does literally nothing to her, kills some random fat bitch who was contributing nothing to the group when Rosita refused to tell him about the bullet
>takes Eugene so he can't be gunned down by anymore makeshift bullets
>Rick's group continues to act arsey and try to kill him so he tries to teach them another fucking lesson but gets stopped by a tiger

This is supposed to be our """'villian"""''

Literally hasn't done one (1) thing wrong

I watched the firdt episode of the latesy season released on netflix (7 I think) and couldn't watch any more after that
this show is just awful, I heard they don't even kill Negan so it's basically a full season of literally nothing happening

>Literally hasn't done one (1) thing wrong

that disgusting leather jacket

is this shooped i cant tell amynore

Kek

this is the shopped version

for what its worth Rick is portrayed as the crazy guy in the comic

he is our hero

Yeah he had been killing people in the other settlements to make a point plus he takes half their shit

After you graduate from your first paid writing job at the CW, this is the show that hires you. After you graduate from this show, HBO hires you to write for GOT.

>quip
>crying while looking into the distance
>quip
>Rick looks angry
>quip
>Daryl looks angry
>quip
>one random zombie walking slowly has everybody losing their shit until somebody finally stabs it in the head and reacts like they haven’t done it thousands of times already
>quip
>liberal politics
>quip
>a character that nobody cares about gets a somber death
>credits roll
There I saved you an hour of your night (40 minutes being commercials for other shitty amc shows).

TWD turned shit seasons ago.
People now just watch it out of obligation hoping it will end soon.

Fear the Walking Dead is way, way better. It deals with subjects that TWD won't even touch and all its locations are varied and diverse. TWD has been filmed on the exact same spot for years and its so noticeable that I physically roll my eyes out of boredom. I am so glad that I decided to continue watching after the slow buildup of Season 1 of FTWD. Season 2 was a big jump in quality and Season 3 was amazing. I have high hopes for Season 4.

Episode 12 and 13 of Season 3 are the most intense and nail biting episodes in a WD episode story arc that I've seen in maybe 4 years, until Episode 16 of Season 3 which completely raped the entire seventh season of TWD in a single episode. It was so damn good.

People need to swap sides honestly you'll see how much better it is for yourself. The character development,taboo subject matter and set diversity alone is superior.

*Leans back*

HOT DIGGITY DOG IF IT ISN'T THE WEEKLY SUNDAY SHITSHOW, HAHA YES SIR.

but this show doesn't quip

>2017 in the year of our lord
>Still watching TWD
>Not switching to the better FTWD
>mfw

last two seasons of the spinoff were unironically better than the last five of twd

This. Negan dinfu nuffin

>watching a spinoff
Yeah, whatever, guy.

Fuckin' A

100% this. Like holy crap the finale to FTWD S3 was better than the last 2 seasons combined.
I think a lot of the stuff from Z Nation directly inspired FTWD and made it a little more serious and real.

I just started season 7 (i'm one season behind) and the pilot was amazing. That Regan guy is one fucking psychopath but also kinda annoying. I think im at s07e05 now.

Without spoiling too much: is this gonna drag on too long? I kinda dislike those saviors they are annoying as fuck, dont wanna waste 10 episodes on rick and the gang being fucking betas.

Its literally better than the main show by far. I'm not hyped for TWD at all but its the opposite with FTWD.
Its also been confirmed in FTWD S3 that the entire world is dead(thanks to a Russian cosmonaut stuck in orbit) and the timeline by the end of Season 3 of FTWD is the end of Season 1 in TWD.

>The Negan Show is back
YES

ok fug ive read the thread

so negan is here to stay

shit

the second half of Season 7 is them scheming against Negan. Its tagline is "Rise Up".

believe me its a good thing. this show was dying and he's bringing it back to life

What's he thinking?

ok well i go leave the thread now i guess not wanna get spoiled too much but i kinda dont like how i got 11 episodes left of season 7 where they get cucked by negan

>the finale FTWD S3 was better than the last 2 seasons combined.
That finale was shit. The ranch went to shit just like the hotel did. They just setup a retard to topple next season. Killed off Troy when he and Nick were hitting it off despite the shit thats gone on between them and had some bizzare dream sequences from Madison. FTWD shills out in force.

Goddamn Shanefags fuck off.

Am I not meant to notice that Rick is married to a Klingon?

Eh, I can understand. Some like the Walking Dead when it had focused on survival san communities.

Anyone else watching just for the meme potential?

You know damn well that they won't show Negan in the first episode. They know Negan and Lucille is the only good thing about the show.

We are the Walking Thread.

Who did he fuck.

I stopped watching it shortly after Negan showed up. I never thought I'd abandon this show but my god it's terrible now. I read the comics though. They're insanely better than the show.

I think you're forgetting something.

youtube.com/watch?v=c9Huoghbcx4

>extra drops his fucking gun

GoT fan base is just way more autistic. Both shows are equally terrible.

That's the point Kirkman tried to hammer down with the reader and audience.

Rick became villified because of the events he were mired in - the ideologies Rick had died when he knew he couldn't keep the old world laws in tact. So, he abandon what he believed in to form a new philosophy, one that revolve around the protection of his family and eliminate threats.

Negan, althougu classified as a villain, play along the line of anti-hero; he see the larger world around him as prosperous, and he kill to make a statement unto those with him - he is reinventing the ideologies Rick once held of "Law and Order" and bringing them to his vision of the New World.

GoT does have an encyclopedia worth of history to go with it. Getting into all that is an extreme level of autism, but it does give more to talk about.

Ugly fucking cunt. Your waifu a shit.

The Walking Dead have far better waifus.

It's canon he has a small penis. It wouldn't be enjoyable.

it's about the Sup Forums userbase. Walking Dead these days is only watched by the sorts of people who would never be on Sup Forums, and even these people don't enjoy it nearly as much as people enjoy GoT

I want it to die so bad!

Will they be kino? Season 10 looking good

It's canon that a fat roastie in anger said he has a little dick. It's not canon that he actually has a little dick.

Alycia is very pretty but, fuck, the first season of FTWD was disappointing as hell. I couldn't believe they squandered the potential audience on such shit story and writing.

no this is the original, other one is shopped

stopped watching this ages ago is
/ourguy/ dale nixon still alive

Normalfag, the show.

>Rick die by issue 200
I hope whoever this new community is give Rick a live public execution. And then, it become the Negan and Carl fun power happy hour. Negan raising Carl would be GOAT.

Tried of Kirkman saying "Yeah, well, Rick Grimes can die anytime!"

You mean Daryl Dixon? Because yeah he is still alive

Season 2 of both walking dead and fear the walking dead are such good pleb filter.

Ay Rick, m'ask you sumfin

I'm seriously considering dropping the show completely and just enjoying these threads instead.

How would Shane have dealt with Negan?

this looks like a documentary with rick looking to the side of the camera as if someone said something

die within seconds. Negan would hate him for taking precious Rick time

pouted, walked away, and rubbed his head for some reason

He wouldn't. He would've aligned himself with Negan seeing the potential in his vision and Maggie would've made a promise to kill both.

yaasparrow

>IT AINT LIKE IT WUZ RECK

>*Negan leans*
>Hot diggety DAMN, you gonna let him talk down to you like that Rick?

>DAS RIGHT RECK
>*Shane rubs his head*
>WE GOTTA SURVIVE RECK, L'ME TELL YOU SUMFIN
>*Shane headbutts Negan*
>*Shane gets shot*

>rubbed his head for some reason
damn, my dude. I do this sometimes when shit gets under my skin

this

Negan kills Rick and The Walking Dead becomes The Leaning Negan show.

thats what I want, but kill off all the cast but Negan Rick and Carl