You like KDE? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when KDE PLASMA 4 came out in '08...

You like KDE? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when KDE PLASMA 4 came out in '08, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole desktop environment has a clear, crisp look, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the appearance a big boost. It's been compared to GNOME3, but I think KDE has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '14, KDE released this, PLASMA 5, their most accomplished version. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Krunner", a launcher so handy, most people probably don't pay attention to the features. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of ease of use, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the DE itself.

this deserves a reply

Hows season 3 turning out anyway?

s'aight
turning back into the elliott v mr robot shit except everyone is learning about mr robot now

Only crypto windows fags who can't let go use KDE, just because Gnome keeps getting worse and worse doesn't make KDE good

Better than S2

It's getting really interesting desu.

First episode got me more hyped than all of season 2. Plus that awful bitch who got half of s2 to herself just straight up dies in episode 2, and they turned Angela into an actually interesting character instead of a useless normie who was completely clueless

Overall, huge improvement so far. Kinos back on the menu boys

maybe i will watch it, season 2 left me with such a disgusting aftertaste so im cautious

Angela's still clueless.
Plot whise I mean.

tyrell's wife should've had her head stomped in by the grieving husband imo

wtf I just saw this on Sup Forums

She knows more than Elliot and the audience at least. Before, she knew less than the audience, which made her a frustrating character

GNOME?

>Plus that awful bitch who got half of s2 to herself just straight up dies in episode 2
Now they just have to kill Dom and Darlene

Its still better than gnome. Anything is better than gnome.

Except unity of course

Having Darlene snitch for the FBI is an interesting enough development to warrant her staying around, but I think the season will end with darlenes death

Now he's in jail. Poor man didn't deserve all of that bullshit.

truth ;p

Have people forgotten that Tyrell brutally choked a woman to death and beats up homeless people for fun? He's not a nice guy.