Political Cartoons Thread

This is an important day in politics, and while Sup Forums is not a political board, it is a cartoon board. So without overtly opinionated comments, can we share some of our favorite political cartoons?

>So without overtly opinionated comments

ha ha HA HA.

Wishful thinking I guess. I'll post a few old ones that I like, feel free to share modern or dated ones that you guys think are funny or on point.

>>gender is a social construct

What did she mean by this?

Is that a jojo reference? Feminist confirmed for bros

This one always makes me laugh purely because of how silly it is.

I love that Dr. Suess made political cartoons, I like this one because it is both cute in design and insightful.

This is pretty funny. Man, I wish political cartoons weren't so garbage these days.

Another Seuss WWII cartoon. I find it so interesting how people like Seuss and Disney can capture the public eye no matter the subject matter.

>garbage

One more Seussian.

That's pretty good!

Great example of garbage, exactly what I mean.

This one is a bit more modern.

I have an appointment to go to, but I hope you guys can keep this thread active and hopefully positive!

LOL

My personal favorite

I don't like this comic, it's too boring

Is there some reference I don't know about with the negro having a razor in a bag?

Blacks were stereotyped as barbers? I dunno

That's what I would have assumed if any of the other guys had it, but the only connection between black people and barbers that I know of is Barbershop.

Reminds me of this.

>millenials use android
>clinton is apple

fuck that's perfect

Brutal and simple, love it.

Nah, people just carried razors (and other grooming tools) back then, even if you were poor and living out of a shack or on the street, you were expected to keep yourself looking as good as you can

Those speech bubbles, man...

Its quite amusing tho
>lets only have politicians in office
Yeah fuck that sometimes unqualified assholes need to break the system

>Yeah fuck that sometimes unqualified assholes need to break the system

So you're saying that some times you need to crash the plane with no survivors to let the fire rise.

Of coursh.

Noice. But it's paetly cause initially the americans were glad to hear hitler had taken so kindly to their view of race superiority and eugenics. It was in all the high political circles and being implemented though selective marriages and forced sterilization. Only went hitler went murder happy did they change their mind to thinking eugenics is literal cancer. They thought they hax an ally in hitler

Top kek. Well done

Holy fucking revisionist bullshit, god no you fucking moron.

America had a taste of the European conflicts in WW1 and quickly lost their taste for it, the great fucking deppression followed shortly afterwards and ended as shit was heating up again.

We didn't give a fuck about Hitler, people were just now starting to live normal fucking lives not crushed by poverty for the first time in a decade. This is why EVERY SINGLE COMIC is about us being assholes and ignoring how dangerous of a person Hitler was and how hard everyone was trying to demonize him. Our military and economy was getting stronger again and they wanted our help, sympathizers tried getting the American population to realize the threat the Nazis posed.

I am fucking astounded you managed to type that paragraph of literal shit covered aids and try to pass it off as historical fact. Americans liked Hitler? This is some WE WUZ KANGS tier shit.

More like the pilots arent flying us in the direction we want to go

>falling for bait

But they know how to fly so just sit back and enjoy wherever the fuck we're going.

I wasn't talking about during the war. I was talking about before it. The politicians were happy to hear they had support for eugenics in germany. There are plently of letters still preserved to show that. Take a proper history class.

This is objectively false. He should at least be a first class passenger with three empty seats for his luggage.

I still think this would be perfect for a board culture edit, if one doesn't already exist.

>China is Sup Forums
>Negro is Sup Forums
>Irishman is Sup Forums

Woah neat art!

>You can't trust the cops, they're all racists who attack black people!
>Why do you need a gun? Only the cops need those!

Or you could just have better cops.

What a marvelous idea.

how bad can i be?

These trees are the ones from that M Night Shyhimalayan movie.

>The State is using cops as their new military to crush our God-given rights!
>we need stronger, well-equipped police to defend us from foreigners and criminals!

>Republicans were Democrats and Democrats were Republicans before 1900

I wish more people knew this

Blame the Southern Strategy for what we've got now, man.

this kills the me

see

Translation? If there is any

Aww this one is cute it's like a baby US bird.

A time where clever political cartooning was basically calling the other side a bunch of niggers.
Classy as fuck.

The guy on the left looks like Chrono from Chrono Trigger

I don't think there is one.

Dude that looks like a sick boss for like a Bioshock Infinite/Bayonetta game.

What would his attacks be Sup Forums?

Looks like R. Crumb

So, the people are too stupid to tell if the pilots are corrupt and barely competent ideologues, and thus should be banned from voting "wrongly"? How arrogant and out of touch.

>The 2nd Amendment
>The Jitterbug
>Ku-Klux-Klutz
>Bankshot
>Suffragette's Stomp
>The Republican Rebel
>The Democratic Devil
>From the North and the South
>Hiro's Daze
>The Uncivil Movement

I'm sorry, bait sometimes does get me.

That cartoon is fucking amazing though.

Damn TR was a handsome man

Stupid sexy Jesus

Hey Sup Forums, you made sure to start a car-sharing club with your friends today, right? I mean, you don't actually go around driving by yourself, do ya?

Late but that's sweet af

The voters did an obviously stupid thing. They should be embarrassed, and should try harder next time. Or they could just keep complaining that people are being mean and yelling at them, that might work.

THOSE FUCKERS!

I wish I was smart enough to get most political cartoons. I'm more of a New Yorker reader.

>you don't actually go around driving by yourself, do ya?
of course not

I ride with Hitler!

Asay you were a special kind of insanity.