GET HYPE

GET HYPE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4yQQqVxho40
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no.

>painted posters
Depressing how rare these are nowadays

it's not even one of the good ones. it's basically FACES EVERYWHERE poster, done in painting.

Season 1 was quite shit desu. I didn't understand the appeal at all.

GET SCHWIFTY FOR STRANGER THINGS SECOND SEASON!!!

I'm excited. Have they said what characters will have the spotlight?

I predict Noah will be in the spotlight for the first half of the season, then 11 will be in the spotlight for the other half

>my man steve with a bat
Oh i am hype alright

Steve looks like he's here to kick ass and chew bubble gum.

>being excited about a shit tv show
you should consider death

What are the chances that the chad will be kill just like another Chad I liked?

Oh, ok. I don't really care about Will, so we'll see how it goes.

Jesus Christ I'm glad I followed the complete reversal of Sup Forums's opinion of this show once it hit the mainstream

Started off the odd few threads saying how good it was, then a good majority praising the show, THEEEN the rest of the world picked up on it and suddenly the downfall began

Good to know we're now at the "ITS SHIT ITS SHIT ITS SHIT" level of babble you'd expect from (((((Sup Forums)))))

How did she got so fucking ugly within one year?

Is coconut head guy supposed to be a Finn doppleganger?? Who is that?

It's Will, he was absent for like 90% of season 1

That’s Walmart’s Finn, will

Fuck can't believe I didn't recognize him, he looks a lot more like Finn than I remember. But I do remember he came back.

I think Steve is actually pretty popular once people saw past the Chad veneer and realized he was a 3 dimensional character and not just big dumb evil jock.
>people thought Nancy would go with Jonathan at the end
top lel

>not caring about based will
>when shtf doesn't panic but grows man sized balls and runs to the shed and FULLY LOADS the gat then gets ready to blast the monster
>outruns and survives the monster in the upside down for like a week or more
Not to mention what an honest friend he is admitting his roll was a miss. The thing I am most looking forward to in season 2 is milf winona protecting will from gub'ment agents or whatever.

Yeah they copied Twin Peaks season 3 this time
It’ll be about good Finn versus evil Finn

I mean, I don't have anything against him and I like what he had in season one, but that's about it. Guess this season will solidify my opinion about him.

I assume Finn will be he spotlight no matter what the storyline is gonna be

Yup, I remember when the show came out and everyone on here loved it. But now everyone says it's shit cause the rest of the world loves it too.

I marathoned it the other day. It was fine. Not great but not shit either. The thing I disliked most was there seemed to be no clear narrative progression, the characters would just run around for a while then stumble or luck into the next part of the plot. Also the on the nose 80's callbacks got really stale. I'll watch season 2.

Please Finn is way better looking

Why do they draw them so ugly?

>show hits big
>poster for second season is somehow 10 times worse and less iconic than season 1 poster
why does this always happen? why do the guys making this get lazier the more successful they are?

thread theme
youtu.be/4yQQqVxho40

Steve was actually written to die but the was to damn likable on set so they completely changed his Nancy and Johnathons story.

>listen to soundtrack
>DUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKADUCKA

wen wil synthwave meme end

>poster for second season is exactly the same but with a few more characters
>"10 times worse"
Why are you being a contrarian faggot at all cost?

Never thankfully due to ai and robots

STEVE POSTERS UNITE

I like the first one.

The trailer for thsi one loosk like utter garbage. I'll still watch it with the gf.

I’m starting to feel like the hype surrounding Finn Wolfhard is greater than the show itself

Sean ashton's char was supposed to be minor but they liked him so much he has ALLOT of screen time.

this is Sup Forums

by god if things aren't shit on here the second they become popular then i don't know what would happen

>thinking this is going to be anything more than a cash-in off the success of season 1 with somehow even more heavy-handed 80s references

if it ain't broke don't fix it
people loved that

Sounds good to me.

>mah boi steve bigger than Jonathan and Nancy

Can't wait

I hope that the cgi isn't utter shit this time

80s!

Are they gonna reference rick and Morty?
They’re both reddits’s favourites after all

Oh look, it's normalfag show #54

Go back to plebbit

How many AWESOME and EPIC things will this show shove I our faves this year?

Member Ghostbusters? Member E.T. etc.

hope they do practical costumes instead of the cgi one

whos the roastie on the left? looks healthy.

unoriginal boring garbage, it did have it's moments but 13 episodes was such a stretch I felt cheated by the end

His gf I think

Did they force feed Nancy for season two? She looks like a Concentration camp survivor.

calling out biggest dissapointment of the year, both critically and commercially

wtf are you talking about it was only 8 episodes.

Is it actually painted? it looks like a photoshop filter

You're yet to mention the downside of that

You're blind.

YOU JUST KNOW

that's literally his wife

I'm excited but cool posters aside the promotion for season 2 has been kinda heavyhanded with the whole 80s nostalgia

>Thriller!
>Ghostbusters!
>Sean Astin!

>DUDE KIDS ON BIKES IN THE 80'S LMAO

>we want the Thor Ragnorank's poster's audience

BASED STEVE

Based Froggo

>tfw you will never be a kid on the bike in the 80s living in a small town in New England or midwest

season 2 poster has based steve on it, so it's already 10 times better than the first

It looks fun