Storytime of pain: Liberality for All

In honor of this historic day, let us look at one of the worst political comics ever made. A world where Al Gore won the 2000 Election and liberals have ruined America.

>>"It is 2021, tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of 9/11. America is under oppression by ultra-liberal extremists who have surrendered governing authority to the United Nations. Hate speech legislation called the "Coulter Laws" have forced vocal conservatives underground. A group of bio-mechanically enhanced conservatives led by Sean Hannity, G. Gordon Liddy, Oliver North, and a young man born on September 11, 2001, set out to thwart Ambassador Usama bin Laden's plans to nuke New York City."

I won't be posting all the variant covers

Both the artist and writer of this book are amateurs who never did anything else of note.

Why is "ALI" the UN logo?
Are they trying to talk shit about allies? I don't get it.

The guy in the car is supposed to be Ralph Nader. A quick Google search should tell you how much effort was put into the likeness.

Let's just say that the author, like many conservatives, doesn't have a very high opinion of the UN as you're about to see.

Well I mean, at least the ar-
Oh hell.

Since when does the President have a Popemobile?

Like I said, the artist is an amateur. This is his first and only work in comics. Can't find any other info on him other than him being the writer's friend.

Why is Mr. President an anime man.

So yeah, this is what conservatives thought liberals would have done if they had been in power.

There you have it, Bin Laden thinks that his greatest enemies are American right-wing pundits, who he listens to for some reason.

>SEE? SEE? WE TOLD YOU THAT IRAQ HAD WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION
Also, the author seems to have forgotten than Bin Laden and Hussein were ENEMIES.

>UN Secretary General JACQUES CHIRAC
Seriously? I know that conservatives hated him, but this is absurd. Not as absurd as this Bin Laden thing though.

>Expecting someone who writes political hatefics to factcheck.
user...

Behold! NANOMACHINES SON-enhanced Sean Hannity! Only he can save America from the UN and the islamofascists!

>Hate speech legislation
Weird how Obama never got around to doing that

Yikes

This kind of idol worship is unhealthy.
Especially since Hannity is probably the worst person on Fox. Not even in terms of saying the worst things, just as a person.

Remember when Sean Hannity said he'd get waterboarded to prove how it's no big deal but then chickened out?

>So many cold dead hands
Also, G. Gordon Liddy should be 90 years old at this point. Good thing he too has NANOMACHINES SON.

>The best gun control was...by using two hands!
What did he mean by this?

No Liddy, I'm pretty sure that's a gun.

That "electronic crap" is what's keeping you young and healthy Liddy. Screw you.

>F.O.I.L.
This probably sounded cooler in the author's head.

Why does Bin Laden want to nuke NYC if he's already gotten everything he wanted? He runs his own nation and America is his bitch. What does he gain out of it?

>The RIGHT heroes determined to make it happen
Left heroes don't exist

Colmes has revealed his true colors as an evil liberal. His image as a moderate punching bag for Hannity in our universe was just an act.

Even without US support, I'm pretty fucking sure that there's no way that North Korea could stage a succesful invasion of the South, and I doubt other powers would stand for it.

I don't get it, why is Al Gore sending more troops to South Korea if he doesn't care? Is it because he wants all US soldiers to die?

OH NO! THEY TOOK GOD OUT OF THE PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE!

>Can democrats be patriots?
>Of course not sweetie

So,how many rights did we lose during the Obama administration?

SEE? SEE? Conservatives totally aren't islamophobic, look muslim Hannity fans!

Why would they send a suicide bomber instead of having someone just shoot Hannity?

Is anybody still reading?

RIP Limbaugh, no NANOMACHINES SON for you.

So, they send a suicide bomber against Hannity, but 2 guys with scimitars against Liddy?

>Can't let those filthy towelheads get their hands on a Harley!

Reminder that G. Gordon Liddy is 76 years old here. And he has no NANOMACHINES SON enhancing him yet. He's pretty /fit/.

RIP O'Reilly and Ingraham.
Remember kids, torture works!

This is just disgusting. Fuck you Mike Mackey.

>Department of Peace
DAMN LIBRULS

>America's most popular news program
I'm assuming it's their only news program, because Colmes is boring as fuck.

>President Chelsea Clinton
>VP Michael Moore
You can't make this shit up.

Also, could somebody please bump?

>I must admit I always wanted to do this
I know this is meant to outrage us, but it's too ridiculous to take seriously.

I have sympathy for some pundits because you can tell there's at least some guilt about what they're doing. Even Limbaugh, of all people, has little tells where you can pick up that he's struggling to keep the outrage flowing. It's their job to be that way.

Sean's just a bad person.

RIP Drudge

Yeah, even Glenn Beck has proven more respectable than Hannity.

Fahrenheit 9/11 was about how America deserved it and the terrorists were misunderstood good guys, right?

>When the tax rate hit 90%
You mean like it was before Reagan.
Why would rich people go to England and Israel anyway?
And how can there not be any rich people? That's impossible.

Well part of it's self-awareness.

Even Beck was aware he's at least a little crazy so he played it up for noteriety. Sean's weird in that he lacks the introspection of other big time pundits. He isn't CAPABLE of the kind of thought that would allow him to purposely craft a character and regretvwhat he says.

Member when Hillary Clinton was a weak-ass liberal pansy? Neither do I.

>Distributing free condoms to elementary schoolers
Is this seriously what conservatives think sex education is?

>Your dad's dead
Meh

>Fox News Bankrupt!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Yes father, I shall become a flag

WE CAN'T LET FREEDOM DIE!

Free healthcare? I thought this was supposed to be a dystopia?

God damn liberals and their over reactionary scare comics.

Turns out, both sides of the aisle are capable of producing terrible reactionary political comics.

>30 years minimum sentence for posessing a handgun
This is what the "Second ammendment folks" genuinely believe will happen.

Wait, why would liberals close down FEMA? What happened to their death camps?

>Hillary closing all military bases
Again, it's hilarious how conservatives were recently calling Hillary a warmongering hawk that's too mean to Putin. How times change.

So, why are they recruiting right-wing pundits instead of real American heroes with actual training like soldiers, firefighters and militiamen?

Well that happened

I probably should have storytimed this later in the day.

DUN DUN DUN

And sadly, that's it. The comic had terrible sales and never got to complete its intended 8 -issue run. It's a pity really, it would have been hilarious to read I'm sure.
Hope you enjoyed this storytime nonetheless.

You can tell liberty and freedom is dead because this comic got cancelled, people couldn't handle the Truth

No, it got cancelled because it sucked. And what "truths" did this comic tell?

I have very few words.

>autistic sheeple detected

So you can't point to any "truths", got it.

You might actually be retarded of you assume someone making a post like that in a Liberality thread is serious

this is a super brand of stupid

bumping because people need to see the stupid cartoonish world that conseratives/nationalists live in.

there is also a 9/11 comic that paints bush jr and cheney as heroes even though 9/11 was OBVIOUSLY an inside job. jet fuel can't melt steel beams and there is photo and video evidence of molten metal pouring out the twin towers, plus wtc 7, plus no wing damage on the pentagon. i guarantee you that the people who post a video of a redneck hammering a small iron pin have no idea that they're paste eaters in a state of cognitive dissonance