streamable.com/s/ypocx/akivfj
youtube.com/watch?v=H5vtZGJ1X8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3dE1IUUfSDU
youtube.com/watch?v=4nj_fqqnN50
youtube.com/watch?v=hePNun577vM
youtu.be/EQQNfLA5Fw4?t=182
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>when Riker eats in front of you

I'm catching up on what happened in last night's thread after I fell asleep and I'm laughing my ass off at that slideshow video thing that guy posted

can you post the vid, lad?

streamable.com/s/ypocx/akivfj

Why didn't O'Brien go for it?

Just needs a strong director

He's a married man, and a Catholic
youtube.com/watch?v=H5vtZGJ1X8Y

Fertile Cardie womb

Will, I'm going to have to put you on a low carb diet and I'm asking Data to accompany you to a holosuite to make sure you are getting at least 30 minutes of physical exercise a day.

Thanks man, that's really qt.
>one of my shoops made it there
Feeling very proud desu

>watching NCIS
>suddenly Gates out of fucking nowhere

>Doctor, please, I'm telling you, on the ancient internet they'd call that a "meme." You know I just bulk up for away missions.

>tfw your fat Riker fetish art made it in there

>Star Trek General
>Please don't talk about Voyager or Enterprise or Discovery or the TNG Movies or the new movies
More like TNG (with a little bit of DS9, but only if the characters were in TNG, oh and maybe some TOS) General. Fuck you fuck this thread.

BLACK ALERT

DS9 fags are the worst.

You've been bulking up for away missions for three months, Will. Last time you came this close to giving the way the location of the entire away team in exchange for a bucket of fried chicken.

I'll give that (You) out of pity, lad.

What? People talk about all of those things here, except Discovery is frowned upon because they have their own containment thread

Based fat Riker fans

Fuck Peecard. Sisko was better. Even Janeway and Archer were better.

>Reminder that Picard was always being monitored by Q

Kirk >= Sisko > everyone else

Kirk >= Sisko > everyone else > POWER GAP > Picard

STAR TREK II OR STAR TREK VI? DON'T WAIT FOR THE TRANSLATION! ANSWER ME NOW!

I bet you're Trump voters

Umm no, my child
Picard=Kirk>Sisko>lolwhocares

What about FRENterprise ?

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME

>the only TNG episode Gates McFadden directed was Genesis
I actually liked that one. For some reason I thought she directed more things.

X GON GIVE IT TO YA!

VI, Chang is the best Trek villain and at this point unique; he respects his enemy, and isn't just obsessed for revenge.

Would you?

Goddamn it, I hated Vic so much
He's nothing but filler, useless fucking filler, good for precisely two things - jack and shit
>We need to do some character interest episodes and we want to do them with Frank Sinatra because he's a very important figure in the 24th century but we can't use Frank Sinatra because of image rights so here's a blatant copycat that does nothing but sing and teach important life lessons that'll be forgotten when we get back to the real story. What was the real story again? Oh yeah, the war with thousands of people being murdered every day.

Why are Cardassian females so perfect?

>look through thread
>99% of the thread is tng
Yeah go fuck yourself.

>What was the real story again? Oh yeah, the war with thousands of people being murdered every day.
>Time for a baseball match!

If you've got non TNG content, you should post it youtube.com/watch?v=3dE1IUUfSDU

>look through one thread
>ONE (1)
>waaah you guys only talk about the two best Trek shows waah
The absolute state of (You)

youtube.com/watch?v=4nj_fqqnN50

FUCK

>talk about this thread
>"yeah but in other threads..."
This thread isn't other threads. It's a piece of shit TNG circlejerk. Fuck off, cunt.

My eyes watered heavily when picard entered the nexus
youtube.com/watch?v=hePNun577vM

midriff post

Glad it made you laugh user

You're allowed to start conversations about other shows if you want, no one is stopping you

Uhura is still the hottest girl in any Trek show to date.

And I'm also allowed to mock you and others for circlejerking over a show that was mediocre and boring at best.

Strange as it may sound, I preferred tv Khan over movie Khan
Tv Khan was nuanced with multiple layers. He was a lover, a diplomat, a fighter, a leader and when necessity arose a vicious bastard. He knew history and philosophy as well as having an appreciation of art and science.
Movie Khan is undeniably still badass but he's so much more.....one-dimensional.

Yeah, if that's what you want to do go for it.

user, I get the feeling you're a STD tard who came here to shitpost and try to pretend the old shows were never good. True or false?

Hey faggot, what country are you from?

Faggotstan.

>still identifies by nation-states

fag city usa population you and him

youtu.be/EQQNfLA5Fw4?t=182

He's not fat, you have to be a little chubby to survive the harsh winters in Alaska

They are extremely fertile

Soundtrack in First Contact was top-tier

Do you want to die?

Yeah, like almost all the time. Why?

keep it related, chubby chaser

>It's a crossover episode

Why don't you get get yourself a Trek husbando? There must have been lost of neckbearded virgins at Vegas who'd wife you

>I don't want to fucking die

Only Johnathan. Sid is perfect as is.

I always felt like one of the producers just got drunk in a hotel bar after a convention and saw the guy who plays Vic singing there, then decided to come up with some stupid excuse to get him a role on the show

I think you overestimate the desperation among even the worst of the fanbase

>there will never be a feature film with DS9, VOY or ENT crew

>Went to Vegas to get married and see Alexander siddig Al baghdadi
>Got stood up at the altar AND the convention

>thinking that the desperate can afford to have limits

BF is married

>Good, the tng guys could barely keep a movie going as it was

>Got stood up at the altar
What are you on about?

Who's married?

the resident tripfag.

Only because I will never be hugged by Riker, sinking into his soft, warm body, looking up at those baby blue eyes and boyish grin

I am married. We didn't do it in Vegas becuase Vegas is gross and we didn't want our wedding to be done at that place where a guy was peeing in the street outside a Guy Fieri restaurant

Official Captain Power Ranking

Absoutely based
James T. Kirk
Benjamin Sisko

Pretty Good
Jean-Luc Picard
Jonathan Archer
Christopher Pike

Passable
Kathryn Janeway

Glad you took the classier route. I never saw you mention the marriage after the convention and you always respond to my Elias giger posts saying you want to die all the time so my headcanon went to dark places

Nah man. I just have general good old fashioned crippling depression.

>ds9 fags
Sinclair and Sheridan are far superior

this is accurate

Don't we all

>What's this from!?!

I know what will cheer you up, rewatching "The inner light"

That must be fun for your husband to deal with

Now that I think of it.

Why are there no VOY and DS9 movies?

Now I know what is missing in my life.

He deals with it by having affairs with prostitutes and fantasising about his wife not being a fat smelly trekkie

This tbqh

>Tripfaggot is a Cuckqueen

Data laughing is one of the most disturbing things in Trek

>depressed
>fujoshit
>worst of all: trip poster
>all this and can still get married while you can't

best post in this thread

You people make me feel like I'm the only one here with a functional relationship/marriage. Both me and my husband have been on Sup Forums since 2007, have disgusting senses of humor, and balance each other out really well, even with my bipolar. 10 years married, come this December.

Take it from a middle-aged lady - get your shit together. See a doctor and get some pills. Go to therapy. Don't just make your husband and yourself accept the current state of things. Trek made me realize I could be come more than what I am now. Embrace that shit. That's all I'll say on the matter. Back to shitposting.