SO DONALD TRUMP

SO DONALD TRUMP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K-Zmuoze65U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dropshot
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Go away poltard

God hates fags, God hates Jews, and God hates (you)

>Trump disrespects dead soldier
>Congresswoman calls Trump out
>Kelly defends Trump and claims Congresswoman is lying due to her dumb hat and claiming she did shit she didn't do
>video comes out showing she didn't do that, proving Kelly is a liar

Gee, where does Patton get his material?

testosterone level: 0

started watching this nigga's latest special and the first 10 mins are literally nothin but trump jokes. does he joke about killing his wife later?

please stop talking about politics constantly modern comedians. even if you agree it gets really old and stops being funny

>so, my dead wife and my remarriage less than a year later

>>so, my dead wife*cough*that I murdered*cough* and my remarriage less than a year later

He looks like a fat little lesbian

Doing any kind of stand-up at all requires way bigger balls than you could ever hope to have.

you people are so desperate to defend your clown president you've become completely detached from reality

Is The Heart She Holler kino?

lol go outside, everyone in the world knows Trump won once again

testosterone level: -1

yes, actually. Its like a southern parody of twin peaks essentially

TRUMP IS LIKE LITERALLY HITLER AND HE’S LIKE LITERALLY EMBARASSING THIS COUNTRY IN FRONT OF ALL OF MY LIBERAL EUROPEAN FRIENDS LIKE JOHN OLIVER!!

Sup Forums - Alt Left Pussies Cry About Trump

I tried to watch his special cause I've like his other ones. Its literally all Trump jokes. Its like I'm back in the Bush era where tons of comedians just make bad political jokes.

Tell me about Patton, why did he kill his wife?

he was hungry

Post the video faggot

I realized something.
A President's goodness depends on what his opponents make the biggest stink about him.
So far for Trump, it's:
>two scoops of ice cream
>his hair
>his spray tan
>he spelled a word wrong on twitter
>he's fat
>using a body double for a wife (unproven but actually a great idea if true, nobody wants their wife fucking murdered by some asshole live on TV)
>calling out media for publishing libellous statements about him
>something his dad did in the 1920s
Based on these complaints, Trump would go down as one of, if not THE greatest, President in history. When your best criticism is over how much ice cream he eats, that's a sign of a born leader

youtube.com/watch?v=K-Zmuoze65U

i think this was funny but i cant remmeber

SO I LET MY WIFE DIE THROUGH NEGLIGENCE
*crowd laughs*
But fuck that drumpf fella!!

she was probably russian

SO I KILLED MY WIFE

>crowd bursts into loud cheers

Electing Donald Trump was like electing Steven Seagal.

Both have been overconfident posers since day one. Both are fat blowhards who only impress idiots that know nothing about martial arts and business.

America is being captained by a fat idiot who thinks he's a god.

cry bitch

I think Patton has an old joke which he actually says just that.

>he believe that all the people ruining the world have lined up against trump because they are the good guys.
nope

No, generally a president's reputation is tied to what he accomplishes.

So far Trump has failed to enact anything, nevermind all the pie-in-the-sky shit he promised during the campaign. He's filled Scalia's seat and...

Other than that he's been toxic to the process and pissed off everyone but southern hicks.

He's not wrong. We should have taken the ruskies out when we had the chance.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Dropshot

I would love if steven seagal was president

Wall is being built right now sweetie. Enact that

He already fucked over pooinloo h1bs which is the reason I voted for him because apparently only a GOP candidate cares about maintaining the wages of the worker.

>Trump disrespects dead soldier
Fake news

I play hockey in a over 30 league. One of my teammates called and asked if he could bring a friend to sub for our defenseman, who had a staph infection and left us a man short. I asked who it was, and my friend said, "don't worry, this guy's short but he's one of the best skaters, I promise". I was surprised when I walked into the locker room and saw Patton Oswalt standing there in only tight briefs and jock. He was small but jacked, almost no bodyfat. He was all shoulders and giant quads and calves. I introduced myself and he gave me a handshake that rattled every bone in my body. I marveled at the size of his forearms. Once we got on the ice, he skated over to the other team's bench and said, "you faggots bring your A game? Cause you're going to need it". Patton was amazing, he scored 3 goals and took the puck away from anyone at will. His slapshot was so hard, that one of the rink managers came over and told him to stop because he was afraid it would break the glass. Afterwards, Patton took us to Chuckie Cheese for pizza and did stand up for us. He's a great guy.

The tape was released you stupid faggot that dumb cowboy hat wearing nigger literally made shit up and lied so she could get airtime by her own admission.

that was a tape of a different conversation conveniently released after the shitstorm kek

it's about being with janeane garofalo and being the dyke between the two

s-stop criticising my president :(((

>reddit spacing
>ellipsis
>reddit levels of ignorance
Identifying reddit: Yep, it's reddit.

Released by another widow. Different tape same message bc the guy copy pastes his responses. Meanwhile let's talk abot that cowboy hat wearing nigger thinking empty barrel is racist and calling Kelly a racist for where he grew up. Defend the nigger who says she's a rockstar for not even listening to the private call and for going in front of a camera and talking some utter bullshit.

Why would you even waste the time watching that whiny little tub of lard if you know that it's going to trigger you

he's fucking alpha. hangs out with nick "a wyatt mann" bougas and jim goad who are both edgier than your average 4channer, yet has the opinions of a college kid. he's a fucking alpha motherfucker.

>trump hasn't done anything
t. CNN

so, television and film discussion?

>LEAVE TRUMP ALONE!

I mean the Trump stuff wasn’t even the best part of the special.

look, i didn't vote for the guy but if you did just a modicum of fucking research you would learn that, surprisingly, he's incredibly humble. also,
this board is for television and film discussion, not thinly veiled politico opinion wars shitflinging.