By what metric does Mjolnir judge worthiness?

By what metric does Mjolnir judge worthiness?

willingness to comply to selflessness

Dick size.

How much Odin likes you.

Cancer and Feminism apparently.
Oh wait, I said cancer twice.

The mindset of warrior is for sure one, but I'm not really sure what the other qualifiers are.

OH SNAP

Rumor has it an ambulance driver picked it up to give it back to Thor once. Can't verify the rumor, though. So I can't say for sure being a warrior is one of the requirements.

Race
>a touch of black, and you won't lift jack
>a touch of brown, and it'll stay on the ground
>a touch of yellow, and it won't move, fellow
>but if pure white, it'll give you flight

>and if you're Bill, you're good still

Lmao.

Penis size.

Depends on the writer.
Simonson considered warrior instincts a vital part, since it's a Viking artifact. The willingness to kill when necesary, etc.. That was his reasoning for why Cap can't pick it up.
Of course Tom DeFalco would write Cap to pick it up, and he was BFFs with Mark Gruenwald; then-Cap writer who iirc insisted he had NEVER EVER killed anyone. You could look at it as a situational thing (i.e. Cap can only lift it at times he's willing to do the deal), but more likely Mjolnir changed its own requirements.

If this is about Aaron/Jane I don't know what to tell you, we don't have all the info yet. He's added a tidbit to the origin at any rate. And Odin himself ain't worthy atm. Likely from all the cumulative years of being an asshole.

Depends on the writer/publisher's bs. Only reason Jane Foster is even considered worthy is because of them. Nevermind the fact that she abandoned her husband and child just so that she can restart some sort of romance with Thor after his resurrection. Which she failed at btw. So she ultimately abandoned her family for nothing and got cancer as thanks for it.

To add to this, the JLA/Avengers crossover had Superman fail to lift the hammer... at least until the fate of their two universes was at stake. Once the threat was gone, Superman couldn't lift it at all once again.

Whatever suits the current writing team.

Nice

1) Length of beard

2) Size of belt buckle

Has Cho Hulk tried to lift it?

The mindset of a warrior is not the same as being a warrior.

Good question, it can't just be someone has to be pure of heart or a tone of other heroes would be able to pick it up. Here's my best guess.

>be a warrior at heart
This is to just rule out people who don't like fighting.
>be kind and giving
This is to rule out villains.
>be calm and focused
This is to rule out any one who has gone battle crazy like Unworthy Thor has.
>be wise
So that kind heated and easily manipulated fools can't get it.
>have a desire for justice
This is a little more iffy since "justice" can differ from person to person, but it's basically to make sure whoever has it actually uses it.
>a will to go on without
Just because someone has the hammer shouldn't change anything. It should be someone who would make the same choices and feel the same responsibility even if they lost it.
>feel like a leader
This is the rule out people who don't feel like they should be the leader of people. This is mostly just to rule out Cap since he doesn't think he should be the president.

Isn't she merely hanging on to it? Unworthy grabbing hold on to it doesn't mean it loses its momentum or whatnot.

Genetics. People are genetically predisposed to certain traits, such as bravery and kindness. If the hammer detects the genetics for those traits in a person than they are worthy to weild it.

Not true, people can lose and gain their worthyness, unlike their genes.

Simple math:

Worthiness= 1/2 pleb x plot2

So the unit is kg/m2

Well I always figured that "worthiness = odins particular brand of asgardian rulership", so its intended to kind of guide his son to the throne kind of thing.

But with the hammer also being semi-sentient and able to choose to be used when necessary.

Plus its magic so does not have to follow hard and fast rules anyway.

It's not defined really, every writer has their own reasoning.

Dick size

But Cap CAN pick it up.

Heck it occurs tobme that the best way for Hydra Capbto be found out is Thor giving him Mjolnir since he probably cannot pick it up anymore.

So what happen when one that is worthy rejects the hammer. Does she get mad and become a stalker, because she could not take being told "No'. Will she force her way into the worthy one's life? HUH?!

Are you from Straya? Because that is some quality bant.

Huh? No, worthy can merely wield it if they choose. It has no mind of it's own.

Mewmews aren't Klyntar.

Plot importance.

Best answer in the thread.

I stopped reading Jane Thor at the ANAD line, has the Hammer's evolution been touched on? I faintly remember Odin going berserk becausehe couldn't control the hammee anymore.

Powerful words, son