D-did it break even at least? I'm sad to see such a movie lose money

D-did it break even at least? I'm sad to see such a movie lose money.

Fuck that's a nice poster
why did we even abandon 80s aesthetics?

It’s a Akira ripoff

Exactly my point

And?

Not even close

>Otomo directs fucking commercials now instead of continuing his art

Never has one man so squandered such an amazing talent, he was insanely meticulous in his drawing of Tetsuo's new arm. All the mechanical stuff was crazy in it's detail.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe Cyberpunk is a shitty aesthetic?

>DUDE RAIN AND NIGHTTIME LMAO
>WHERE DOES THE LINE BETWEEN HUMAN AND ROBOT END
>I'M GONNA GIVE MYSELF CYBER PROSTHETICS

Dreadful post

Shock off

Because it takes an artist forever to hand-draw thenn hand-paint such a poster while with photoshop you can get a poster made in a couple of hours.

Closer then many think.

Alcon paid for it, 150 million plus 75 million in marketing means it cost them 225 million or so.

However they already have 90 million from Sony, and they expect 100 milion in TV/Streaming/disc sales.

they made about 30 million in ticket sales after local and WB cut of the film.

So right now they are about 5 million in the hole, and it still has a few more weeks of sales.

Gaz?

Aren't they breaking even with the 120 million foreign box office? It hasn't even released yet in China.

I saw this with my dad and he literally could not even understand the basic plot of the movie, of course it won't do well.

>tfw China is as cyberpunk as Blade Runner and you're stuck in shitty old Bongland

Unless you're one of the poor unfortunates who's born to a peasant family and are used as borderline slave labour for the rest of your life which won't be long considering you're probably going to be worked to death in a sweatshop anyway.

it's alri mate just have a cheeky pint and watch some propa footie on da telly

It will make some tiny profit in the end. Its not as bad as memers make it out to be.

What's better then in your eyes?

it's not DCshit so it'll have to make back around 5 time its budget to break even. don't forget you're on Sup Forums