Wendy

Will Dipper return to Gravity Falls nine months after he left or will he stay clear from that place?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSBVPA0fmaE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would their parent's send them back there? As far as they know the guardian is off on faraway adventures with his brother, and they probably have no idea who Soos is all that much and won't leave their children with some stranger, no matter how nice he is.

Dipper will return, and will search for Wendy to show her that he has doubled in height since last summer. Much to his surprise, so has Wendy.

>Wendy doubled in height
She is a Corduroy after all.

Dipper would love to, but his parents probably wouldn't be so keen on it.

They didn't even really even know who Stan was when they set them to him. They assumed he was Ford, the smart one. Also, it's always possible Ford and Stan could return from adventuring.

>Why would their parent's send them back there? As far as they know the guardian is off on faraway adventures with his brother, and they probably have no idea who Soos is

They can met Soos online or by phone, the twins also will have "safe" stories, photos and films to show.

Also, the Stans can come to Gravitty Falls for Summer, when they all reunite. They have 9 months to go to an adventure somewhere and come back to relax a little after going back to adventuring.

Not a strech, its basic shit that you can easily solve if you TALK with your relativies. Do you talk with your distant family members user?

That is a family that appreciates its plaid.

If this were an adult swim show, on the episode where Dipper confesses his feelings for Wendy, she''d probably reciprocate them. Then they'd start dating, but Dipper would be entirely uncomfortable in the relationship because he's not used to it, he's short and Wendy's making things move pretty fast. Also, there's probably be a joke about Wendy feeling like a pedophile.

I wonder where they got it from?

> Also, there's probably be a joke about Wendy feeling like a pedophile.
hot.

>Walldip never went anywhere
Such a unique flavor of /ss/ I never ebmven knew I wanted...

They saved the world together
Wendy probably has nightmares about being turned into a tapestry
I'm guessing they form an adventure duo with Wendy as the tank.

After all, this is a world where the supernatural exists and has to be dealt with.

Its not like theres ever going to be any more episodes so you might as well make up your own stories.

Wendy x Dipper is pretty molesty.

Give me requests for Walldip.

Well seeing as they sent Dipper and Mabel to the Mystery Shack by bus rather than dropping them off, how would the parents even know that Stan isn't still there?

Also, Stan and Ford would probably come back to Gravity Falls the next summer to meet up with Dipper and Mabel again. They WOULD want to see them again, and this would allow them to do so without explaining to their nephew and niece-in-law how Ford had vanished for 30 years and why Stan had pretended to be him for 30 years.

Wendy trying to fit into Dipper's lamb costume, while Dipper watches from a hidden location?

Honestly, Wendip is the most boring /ss/ ship of Sup Forums

You're nuts.

Also incredibly boring.

Now Padippica....that's a ship.

>MUH RICH BLONDE BITCH

Don't be rude just because she had more character development in 1 episode than Wendy did in 2 fucking seasons.

Prove me wrong

The environment, for one. It's very summer camp-esque, what with the Mystery Shack and the woods, the lake, the pool, etc. Sneaking off to a secluded spot, skinny dipping in the lake/pool, getting tribal in the caves, having Wendy slip through their attic window while trying not to wake Mabel, heck, even having Wendy babysit them.

Wendy herself is still a teen, and while it's a joke that she's experienced in dating, there are certain things she could be experiencing for the first time, using Dip as her wingman. Stuff like sneaking beer, exploring uncharted areas of town, being the babysitter, getting kinky in public (say during pool hours,) etc. Stuff a more mature gal like Frankie wouldn't think twice about. She's also a cool chick, more apt to goad Dip on and then laugh it off. Not straight up dom like a Vicky.

And that's not to speak at all about the supernatural element. Have them switch bodies, clone each other (and parts of each other,) use the size changing flashlight in all kinds of creative ways, control each other with the neckties ... the list goes on.

Boring? Not by half kind sir.

Walldip?

and if this were an anime, Wendy would practically throw herself onto Dipper's crotch, and he'd find a way to not get any

Sweet DBZ reference, bro

I wonder how many drawings there are with that Android 18 + Krillin template

Dipper might realize by that time that he only really liked Wendy for her looks and that she's actually pretty boring and shallow at the end of the day

Walldip=Wallace and Dipp

Dipper is a older shy girl eager for /ss/ and Wendy is the "cool" shota.

and then he'd fuck Pacifica instead. Sure, totally.

Never ever.

If this was Russia propaganda film Comrade Wendy would convince Comrade Dipper to cease with the fruitless endeavors of personal affairs and to return to the workshop where the district must construct Steel Beams for the Motherland.

In season 2 however, Glorious District Leader would instruct all fruitful women of the district to procreate as to replenish the work force and Wendy would be assigned to Comrade Robert, thus leading Comrade Dipper to involve Comrade Robert in an accident in the smelting facility; which would lead to Comrade Wendy's dismissal to the Gulag.

The ass-kicking amazon stuff is boring and shallow to you?

Any girl not named Pacifica is boring and shallow to faggots like that user.

Sure.

Sorry, I just started thinking of all the shitty romance and harem tropes you could do with Wendip

>Dipper opens the door to Wendy's room
>it's unlocked
>she's undressing, in full view of the door
>blames Dipper and hits him, even though he had no way of knowing what she was doing
>camera pans up to the sky

Correct.

I don't find Mabel boring.

I don't know who he'd fuck. Maybe he'd fuck a bat or something.

I've found a decent Wendip-ish fic, but it involves ghosts. Is that okay with you people?

Yes

Okay, I'm not sure if This site'll let me link it, so would it be alright if I just said the title and the site it was on?

Yes

It's called Shattered Ice, and it's on fanfiction.net. It's probably still on the front page for gravity falls fics

Before you ask, I'm not the one who wrote it, but I am the one who requested it.

It's also a possession story.

wendy is my slutfu

>Let's make this into another pinecest thread

It's too bad so many of their interactions came down to Dipper's wacky plans for getting with Wendy. The few moments we get to see of them just spending time together are some really great scenes that actually drive home their relationship as very believable and endearing. I know it's pretty hard to fit those sort of scenes into a 22 minute episode, especially with so much else going on and they don't even really have any time to give Wendy her own development, but still.

This scene alone is enough to prefer it over Padippica.

Actually I meant to post a link to this scene;youtube.com/watch?v=TSBVPA0fmaE

But I suppose that works as well.

Nice mental gymnastics. Wendip is boring because Wendy IS boring. She has no personality. She is just "cool". This is the reason pinecest was the most popular ship in the first season and Paddipica the most popular in the second one. Mabel and Pacifica are bitches but at least are not boring.

FUCK Alex Hirsch and FUCK short "people"

This

>a decent explanation = mental gymnastics
Spotted the retard

She doesn't get much screentime, but what we do get gives her about as much personality as anyone else on the show.
Her attitude when showing Dipper her old braces picture, fondness for horror movies, taking a sign from the bunker to put on her wall, her protectiveness of Dipper vs the shapeshifter, supporting Mabel in last Mablecorn, etc.

She needed her own episode, but that's Alex & the writers' fault.

The remaining blank slate leaves a lot of room for fan fiction. Given that a 2 year gap is only a big deal when Dipper's 12, they could have some very interesting teenage years.

It's implied in both Weirdmageddon Part 2 and Dipper's original character sheet (which stated the kids back home regard him as "one tinfoil hat away from the funny farm") that Dipper is not very popular back home.

He likes Wendy not only because she's cool, but because she's quite possibly the first girl to treat him like an equal.

That was not a decent explanation, you fucking retarded

Yeah, maybe he will fuck a bat.

I am okay with either of that

Sounds good to me.

They're so fucking cute together

>Succubus Pacifica
Easy there boner...

i can't be unfaithful to my true Pacifica monsterfu

Just as long as she's coiling herself around Dipper.

oh ofcourse

>you fucking retarded

Case, point, case closed.

Dear god, I never knew how badly I wanted this until now.

It's not like she'd ever prey on Dipper or anything, especially during a time she knew Mabel would discover them so that she could bewitch her into watching.

She needs to get in line.

Hmmm I dunno, I see wendy as more of some kind of nature thingy, beit a nymph or just some animalistic creature, or an elf or something. Basically someone who's like "dude, stop stressing over your civilization stuff and just come live with me here in the forest where it's chill. we'll eat some mushrooms, dance around a little, y'know no need to plan anything"

a female female satyr maybe, a woodland creature of lust and drunkness

get out of here Shadman

or just of chilling out. she's gotta be some kinda kitty thing. or if not a cat, a bassariscus. couldnt you see that?

That's not Shad, fuckwhistle.

Meh.

Femdip wearing a low-cut top and leaning over to display her cleavage to Wallace while they talk about whatever. She's trying to pretend she doesn't realize what she's doing, while Wallace doesn't even notice her cleavage anyway.

I sort of see Femdip's attempts at flirting as trying to strike a balance between subtle and blatant and not really succeeding at either.

what is the point of this AU? isnt it the same thing?

Billdip was probably the most popular ship from the second season but I assume you mean Sup Forums and are excluding fujoshits.

Still it says something that among fandomy type places anywhere Wendip was never the most popular ship, but to be fair maybe it was among normies.

That about sums up the problem with half the AUs.

most of the ones I know of have the opposite problem: they are so completely alien from GF, why are they even

That's the other half

If this was a movie made by Sony Dipper would be played by Idris Elba and Wendy would be played by Amy Schumer and it would be racist/sexist/fatphobic to say anything negative about it.

Sauce? Need more of this

Sums it up

>Soviet Falls

I want it
I NEED IT

Come back

I'd kinda rather Wendy visit HIM instead. Yknow, a little vacation from otherdimensional weirdness and a foray into 2013 san francisco weirdness. Maybe over winter break.. though I'm sure wendy likes the cold, too much heavy snow can get to you after a while

How about October?
>"Your turn to get it, bro."
>Dipper swung the door open, expecting a hoard of grade schoolers
>"Chill guys, we have plenty ...of... cand - "

>A glinting machete was waiting at waist level. His eyes travelled up a trench coat to white plastic and breathing holes
>The battery operated voice of Darth Vader raised the hair on his neck
>"Do you remember me... Mason?
>Because I remember YOU."
>The figure stepped over the threshold
>Dipper's heel caught on the entry rug, dropping him on his butt.
>"I... I- I don't..."
>He scooted back as fast as his sneakers could push against the hardwood floor
>"Oh... I think you do." A black leather glove rose to grip the mask
>Freckles.
>A smile.

>"W..WENDY?"

>"C'mon dude. The N.A.D.B.N.Q. remake is premiering tonight,
>and I'm sneaking you in."
>"Oh my gosh! The one judged to be "the most senseless waste of latex & fake blood since Carrie IV: Carrying Capacity?!"
>"Yep. Gotta do your first Halloween as a teen right."

>"Wait, you said sneak? What? How - ?"
>"Dude. There's room in this coat for two."

awwww i like this idea.
sad theyd be handing out candy though.. I would think the one saving grace of being so short for your age is getting to trick or treat more. who doesn't love cosplay and candy?

Then Mabel finds out, tells him he can't go, and like a dog, he listens to her command

FemDip and Wendy bikini sessions when?

I shouldn't want this as much as I do... but damn

that's why wendy is great. she is definitely the type to make a move, like girls should
Dipper's awkward when he tries to make moves, or decide whether to make moves, or whatever and a half.. but that's why take-chargey Wendy's so perfect for him. that or Mabel

Still my favorite GF ship

then Robbel

Which succ would win; Wendy or Pacifica?

i like Mabel with a gloomy goth guy that she can cheer up, but not a fucking ugly asshole like Robbie. She needs to be with a guy on the RECEIVING side of bullying.
anyway robbie and tambry are adorable. I imagine that's what my parents were like when they were 14 and 18

Pacifica
She would be really aggressive

Don't know. But Wendy could easily beat the shit out of Pacifica

Wendy is older, a head taller, and has tough lumberjack genes. Pacifica is a spoiled rich babby who'd be afraid of messing up her hair.